You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 5:10pm

I've lost my attack button

I apologize a thousand times for having to ask the absolute most fail question in the game, but--- how do I attack? :whistling:

Somehow the regular/normal attack button got lost and I can't figure out how to get it back on my shortcut bar. I can put skills and spells and items down there, but cannot figure out how to get the normal attack back, you know, where your character just slaps things without using skills/etc.

-double facepalm-

Sorry. Help? Thanks.

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 5:19pm

you mean the auto attack? lol well normally you dont use this one :D BUT when you really want to use it open your spellbook (its in the right down corner of you screen and it looks like a book :P) there should be your autoattack but i really dont recomment using it ;D

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 5:44pm

hotkey for the spellbook is "P"
drag and drop the attack if you like it

also there is an addon that prevents the accidental "pull out and lose" of skills if you want; "AOandLocker"

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 6:43pm

you mean the auto attack? lol well normally you dont use this one :D BUT when you really want to use it open your spellbook (its in the right down corner of you screen and it looks like a book :P) there should be your autoattack but i really dont recomment using it ;D

Oh gosh there it is right in the book. facepalmfacepalmfacepalm Yes, thank you, it's fixed now. :wacko:

There are occasional odd times when I need a mana-free or fast low-damage attack, like for quests/etc that say "Use blahblah when target is at blahblah% hp" and your skills keep killing it, etc. 8)

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 6:47pm

hotkey for the spellbook is "P"
drag and drop the attack if you like it

also there is an addon that prevents the accidental "pull out and lose" of skills if you want; "AOandLocker"

I have custom keys but I did find the book, thank you. ^^

What are addons, something that has to be downloaded and applied to the game manually?

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 9:31pm

yes and the best addon site i know is Alloder.pro (you will have to use google translate cuz its russian)

Monday, March 16th 2015, 1:57am

easiest way is download from the site what you like and paste to
\Allods\data\Mods\Addons
in game press esc and activate addons

look here also is interesting for you maybe
http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=6742