You are not logged in.

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 4:52pm

Coming back from a long break.

Hey all,

I was hoping of getting back on track as its sunday and I have some free time so I decided to check back on allods to see the fantastic news that a p2p server came out, instantly hoped on the subscription train only to see its bugged and the fastest they will be on it will be tomorrow which is a huge disappointment.

Any how hopefully the problem will be resolved tomorrow I was hoping of finding a new guild soon that still recruits some cming back players / new players.

i'm also hoping that an admin can maybe grant a free day of access to the p2p would be very very awesome !!!

I always played Empire and hoping to get back into that side but I was hoping people could tell me if there is some action on that side or not really.

ps : anyone can share the racial trait of Priden warriors ?

Thanks alot

Grtz Ayurox

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 5:56pm

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 8:50pm

Empire is starting to grow daily just like the entire server is. There big guild is Utopie and I believe they are still taking anyone in. I think there is a just starting small guild named Eclipse as well.

The server is strong in EU players but there is a good portion of NA as well.

Hope that answers some of your questions.

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 10:01pm

priden warrior racial = strongly enhanced bloodlust & tenacity for a few seconds for the whole group

15 yard radius as well as a 3 minute cool down

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT