You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 13th 2015, 6:36pm

What the hell has happend while I was gone?

I have played Allods before. About half a year ago I stopped to play the fantastic game because of IRL reasons but it was still a favoirte game of mine...

Now I return to see that the whole game has changed. My account seems to be gone, there is a new studio behind the game and all that... Can someone tell me what exactly happend while I was gone. (and IF I can get my old account back)

Friday, March 13th 2015, 7:17pm

Gramarye

Professional

gpotato got closed (all games exept of allod went to webzen)
so allods now get puplished by my.com which is a affiliated firm of mail.ru for Europe and US.
If u want back ure old account u can send a ticket to the support. But if u want to play the new content coming with 7.0 u should write it now!!

Friday, March 13th 2015, 7:43pm

it isn't about that :D (I only got to level 14 or something) I just don't want to loose progression

Friday, March 13th 2015, 8:04pm

Don't worry about your account if you only ever reached lvl 14 :)

Start a new one and get past lvl 14 in like 2 hours max. By the time you get your account back, you should be long past lvl 14.

If you are worried about the "grind" to 14 and not wanting to lose "progression". Go ahead and wait 2+ weeks to get your account back ^^

Friday, March 13th 2015, 8:15pm

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 12:25pm

Quinz

Intermediate

You must've been away for longer than half a year. My.com took over as publisher longer ago than that. Also the server merge was done maybe in 2013 or something.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch