Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Costumes Database

http://diardeur.blogspot.ru/p/blog-page_8.html

This is a database of all suits in Allods Online.

Thanks for the link allodswiki now easier to find the correct translation of the names of objects.
MY COSTUMES)

Allodszone good site, especially good selection of the developer's reply, but he is no longer updated, and the author thinks it later closed, unfortunately.
MY COSTUMES)

Gwiniel

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Now if only those were in English as well! It's a tedious job to view each and every link to see what kind of costume piece it will reveal and the actual fact that they are separately linked that way and not every costume showed as a small(ish) picture with the link so that one could click the link to learn more, if one's more interested of that particular piece of costume.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

I'll try to do something like that.
MY COSTUMES)