Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 6:12am

Costumes Database

http://diardeur.blogspot.ru/p/blog-page_8.html

This is a database of all suits in Allods Online.

Thanks for the link allodswiki now easier to find the correct translation of the names of objects.
MY COSTUMES)

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 7:06pm

Allodszone good site, especially good selection of the developer's reply, but he is no longer updated, and the author thinks it later closed, unfortunately.
MY COSTUMES)

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 9:39am

Gwiniel

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 530

Konum: Kuopio, Finland

• Özel mesaj gönder

Now if only those were in English as well! It's a tedious job to view each and every link to see what kind of costume piece it will reveal and the actual fact that they are separately linked that way and not every costume showed as a small(ish) picture with the link so that one could click the link to learn more, if one's more interested of that particular piece of costume.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 1:41pm

I'll try to do something like that.
MY COSTUMES)

Benzer konular

Kullanılmış Etiketler

costumes

Bu konuyu değerlendir