You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 20th 2015, 12:01am

[PMB] A Bard In Broken Chains

Hello All. I am NayNayay also know as Bryan. Im an active Bard from the guild Sons of Sigma in empire side. And im here today to share my builds with the rest of the Bard Community.

I Did 2 guides you for begginers and for experient players.

GUIDE FOR DUMBIES(recommended for new players)

So what is a bard? bard is an unique class that uses the magic of music to support/healer his allies and dealing damage to enemys with his musics.

One of the unique things about bards is his Songs.

Songs-

Bard has 5 diferent Songs and we can have 2 active songs at same time.(a 3rd later one with a skill that has a hugecooldown)

Cantata-

Cantata deals constant damage to enemys around you.

Nocturne

Nocturne constatly heals you over time and when your in danger and drop below 40% his biggest heal will pop.

Requiem

Requiem lowers healing receive by ur enemys on a % base and also increases ur cantata damage to them per stack.

Ballade

Ballade protects from a crowd control effect(fear,stun,blind etc)

Aria

Aria will give bonus damage to your Disarmony

Wich Songs i should run for leveling and why!?

For leveling i will recomend cantata and nocturne this will be automatic damage and heals has you run around and kill mobs. Ballade and requiem and pvp/support oriented skills and aria takes a lot of time to stack to 20 and you will run out of stacks way faster then you have time to stack them. therefor Cantata and Nocturne will be ur best friends until lvl 65 :)

What should i get as soon has possible?

Dieing on a game that you totaly new at is normal and will happen but bard have a second life very early in game and this will save you in a lot of situations thats why we gona aim for protective tune has soon has possible.

This is what i recomend very early in game. Solo is a super usefull skill wich does 6 disarmonys for you for a way lower energy.

I unlock rubies what should i get?

i will recommend going for solo rubies since its the skill and will kill faster all the mobs around you. and also grab the rubies that allow you to walk while doing raving blade otherwise you will inturrept it a lot of times :P

Defense helps too

I like to remind that dieing will always slow you down so we should at same time grab some defence.

Aim for this kind of Talents.

"Bonus"

Mounts

One of the most annoying things in this game is walking around everywhere to turn in quests without a mount to carry us.

So if u readed my Guide add me to ur friend list and with Best Friend option i will lend you one of this amazing mounts!.

Horse!- Just a normal horse that will take you anywhere a bit faster :P

Wolf- The wolf has a skill that increases ur speed for 4 seconds!

Billy Goat! The goat has no skills but is one of the coolest mounts around saurnaut!

Lion! The lion will allow you to jump around for a few yards using stacks that u accumulate over time.

Typhoon This litle bird has a skill that allow to jump over 60 yards in the air!

ENDGAME BARD(recommended for lvl 65 players)

First thing you should know about bard. is that we are one of the classes that need Vial of Death(infinity respeccs) the most.

Bard Needs a specific Build for the Specific thing you want to do. This is why bard is so enjoyable you can be a totally diferent type of bard and you will have endless fun without needing to change class every month ^^.

PVE BARD-

In a raid you want to maximize all your DPS skills. Be Attentive to when your trinket Props to use ur solo. And survive( dead = 0 dps )

One of the common mistakes is using Muse before you using ur solo. If u use ur solo before muse. once ur muse is over ur solo will be out of cooldown so will be able to use it again. so when you resets ur skills with Encore you will have reseted not only a muse but also ur solo wich u just used.

Skirmishes Solo Pvp(AOE BARD!!!!)

The one thing you need to know is ur build for aoe pvp will be totally useless in duels or in dominion this why i sayed was so important to have vial of death.

Has an aoe bard you just wanna maximize ur aoe skills together with ur defensive skills and become a tank at same time of a damage machine! Just has important is ur energy manage. you gona need all energy regen rubies skills u have for this kind of build.

Normal Skirmish pvp!(WH /DF/TC) TOP DAMAGE TOP HEALS GOGO!

Has for normal pvp i recommend the use of solo and raving blade at same time they can truck any 1 down pretty fast and if ur in trouble use accustic barrier until some 1 comes save you. or invis and get the hell out of there! spawn time is sometimes annoying and running from a sure death situation to come back at full hp is no shame!

Support Bard!( the one champion dominions needs!)

In dominion Bard plays a totally diferent roll. Saving ur group from ccs reducing their damage taken. and ccing any 1 around! and dispelling every one!

Bonus! MoS!

Has for MoS since waves come very fast we cant change our spec during waves we have to find a mix build that cover everything.

Changes on bard after Broken Chains!

Has for biggest Diferences Betwin bard last patch and this patch.

Raving Blade
We now have rubies that allow us to walk during Raving Blade this is both usefull in pvp to pursuit ppl/running while killing them

And also on pve to move from boss mechanics that on last patch would inturrept ur skill channeling screwing ur dps.

Cacophony
We also have a new AoE cc (crowd control) called cacophony wich will do a ramdom cc to all enemys (max to 6 with all rubies) around you.

Assonance
We also now have Assonance rubies with will give an extra effect while you do acustic barrier that will reflect a % of damage done to ur whole party.

Ligiriphobia
this one is found has most usefull intruduction for bards it reduces damage output of ur enemies when you use cc on them.

Ressonance Point
And finnaly the best Ressonance Point! It now when applyed on a target makes ur solo and disarmony go on this target rather then before would be ramdom or closest target to you this is awsoume when u want to kill a specific person!

This is my entry for [PMB] Bard edition for broken chains. I wanted to keep to 1 post only max of 10000 characters instead of doing something huge with 10 posts. Hope you all like even tho small .

Character Name.

NayNayay

New Frontier Server

Empire Side

Bard

This post has been edited 11 times, last edit by "nayrbieee" (Mar 21st 2015, 12:55am)

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 1:17pm

@LadyEisenhorn

If you want to participate in the PMB event, please create your own thread, don't post in the thread of other participants.

Also, image-only entries are not allowed. And just posting the skill-tree with combo list is not much of a guide.

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 8:41am

Artuditu

Trainee

When it comes to domi alone I wish my const pt bard didn't change to scout. All those changes sound really nice :)