You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 8:53am

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 5:04pm

ok a few things are strange^^

1. why no vigor rubees? vigor boost your heal too^^
2. no rezz? what kind of heal are you then :P
3. no dispel? then your no heal cuz sometime you HAVE to dispel a dot,bomb or whatever
4. why evasion chance rubees but not amor?^^
5. why in hell aggro rubees for pet and big hunt talent + rubees? all wasted^^
6. if this is for astral etc. why no roots or cc? i know its not necessary your job as a heal then but a bit of grp support is always useful :D
7. why no Luck rubees? its 12 % thats more than a elexir
^^
well this are just a few points^^ i hope i didnt sound to evil but i think you wanted to hear our opinion :P

this is more a healbuild like i would do it

http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc#!5!133.3..…MD!qwdawc/COSTL

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 5:36pm

Something like this for base rubies imo

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!5!111.................................!ecybe/A!yopegtd/YUGFMD!a/EXZKC

You cant use any aura so those ferocity rubies are void.Static charge stacks reduces cast time of Natural Power, so after use throw a lightning to make them start stacking.

Now I'm not sure about damage rubies etc, but you definitely need something inbetween healing at some point. But this is just the heal base :) (changes of how to get to Calculating mind rubies and wether you want feral instincs and heightened senses depends on what you take for dmg i guess)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tirraqoax" (Mar 21st 2015, 8:07pm)

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 6:23pm

why he cant use aura? warden with ferocity is pretty nice cuz its actually rare to have warr or pally dps in grp nowdays cut if you have them in grp they are tank and cant use ferocity^^ also you will kind of need the amorrubees cuz you WILL tank if you want or not you will get aggro while healing cuz of the sick burstheal the warden has^^

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 7:54pm

Yeah my bad. Auras are fine, and yes armor rubies are great.

I wasn't testing it properly just read tooltip, and they always mess up. It does say on Natural Power that it "Dispels Natural Aura and Aura of Ferocity"
I checked and regen aura is still working under Natural Power and it doesn't dispel ferocity. So once again, tooltip :)

Auras seem to be totally fine :)