You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 3:43pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Subscription: Free Month!

Dear Sarnaut,

While the Goblin's are resolving a P2P-Subscription bug over the course of the week, we'd like to announce that all players shall be awarded an entire month of free subscription time! This will help [Smugglers Paradise] residents get back on their feet - and gives everyone else a chance to join them on P2P turf and experience the benefits of subscription for themselves.

Until the matter is 100% resolved, we hope you enjoy this thank-you-gift for your patience during our investigation into the matter, which goes live from the 24th of March until the 24th of April!

See you on Smugglers Paradise!

-The Allods Team

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Mar 23rd 2015, 4:00pm)

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 4:18pm

Yey! Lets hope we'll get more people on both sides now. Should have put this at the start of the patch but I guess it's fine now. Hopefully the sub issues will be resolved soon.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 4:20pm

TheRampage

Trainee

Amazing news!!!! :D :D

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 5:00pm

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 5:02pm

Can you please send all allods players this information by email?

Posting on forum is good. But not enough.

Avo.

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 5:21pm

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 5:24pm

Good to hear, more stuff like this and I might start to like My.com again :3
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 7:01pm