You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 8:07pm

Free trial

Hello everyone. I just wanted to know if there is any free trial on P2P server maybe?

And it's probably boring question, but how about population. It's surely lower than on F2P but it's drastically low or there is playable count of people? I mean not too low to make some instances or raids etc.?

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 8:14pm

sadly, there is no free trail (but sometimes there is a free period to play; if, they announce it)
as for population, i cant judge this since i dont play actively on payserver, but i saw a thread with pictures showing that a BG popped :)
->
http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=7320

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 8:51pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Pay 2 play league has 2 guild void and avarice both have around 26 to 30 active players though out the day and night. there are low points in the day where you will only see couple at a time. As foe empire they have 2 guilds one new guild eclipse has around 10 players. Just started so yeah and there Utopie.
Smugglers Paradise

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 3:43am

there's a playable amount of people, capable of doing raids/bgs/mos/s3 (hardest sector atm)

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 8:23am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

we are still trying to find good times for people to queue and making them get the courage to queue a lot of people are defeated if they are not on a stacked team or simply don't have people who know the skirms or ever done them. I feel right after AS time is a perfect time for Avarice and Utopie to queue WH/DF/TC or even an hr or two before We in void are literally queued all day and hope that we can get some more support from Avarice and Utopie we all want fair fun pvp to get amalgam, gold and work on getting our rubies and maybe a few of those relics to inflate our GS lel :P
KAPPA

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 2:41pm

Marco

Intermediate

I have a question ... the amount of around 60 Players on league ...is that the amout currently playing nevermind of the payment issues actually ?

So if the payment issues ( buying Sub time) are solved is there a Chance that our Player amount will increase Aware of the Players that cant Play actually ( like me ) ???

Thx

Taleron

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 6:22pm

sadly, there is no free trail (but sometimes there is a free period to play; if, they announce it)
as for population, i cant judge this since i dont play actively on payserver, but i saw a thread with pictures showing that a BG popped
->
What does this picture mean?

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 7:08pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 7:38pm

IAmGroot

Professional

as for population, i cant judge this since i dont play actively on payserver, but i saw a thread with pictures showing that a BG popped
->
What does this picture mean?

The picture means that they got excited that one of the skirmishes popped.
They screen shotted and shared it for historical references because this kind of thing may not happen for another few months.

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 5:26am

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 6:17am

Songa

Beginner

And it's like 12vs 12 pvp? :o

Yes. The server has seen better days. It has also seen worse.

Part of the problem isn't population, it's the opposite faction feeling like they're not adequate enough to even attempt a skirmish. Something something "gear gap", although I'm not sure how that's possible at this point. We were able to manage this League vs. League match because it was a time where NA and EU times overlapped briefly.

The population on P2P is growing (slowly but steadily). I encourage you to take advantage of the free month being offered now if you're interested in subscription server. You'll see people from F2P pissing in our cornflakes because they're mad that we're not playing as their one-shot pawns anymore. While I can't tell you that you'll personally have more fun on our server or on F2P, I can tell you that my experience has been much more enjoyable and a lot less stressful over here.

Either way I hope you become a part of the Allods community in general. :)
Noire, 65 "World's Okayest" Healer [Smuggler's Paradise] [League] [Void]

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 2:54pm

I played Allods few years ago. And it was really fun expierence. I mean the vibe that game has it's incredible. And it's addicting. Can we do something about promotion of p2p server? I mean like a petition to the game's owners to start advertising this game and show +++ aspects of p2p server to people.