You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 9:41pm

Bonor

Beginner

Awesome guide! makes me wanna be a scout! or wait i already am!
Good job Roller ! Now make one for me so i can get 2nd place ;)
Suck my Bonor !

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 10:10pm

Oh so its highroller, wondered why i didnt know you from avilon under vashbog
For glory.

Wednesday, March 25th 2015, 5:54pm

Highroller is my pally reinc now.
Anyways did few more tests, this is the best what I came up with.

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 12:01am

Really nice guide Roller!!

About the preference between defensives rubies and intense heat rubies, it all comes down on what you gonna need for the diferents type of pve content (astral, raid or MoS), and if you dont have VoD i would take defensive for sure because dead scout = 0 dps.

PS: Blood i find funny you talking about waiting for tank to take agro but if i remember correctly i saved your ass many times on sub during astral with your crazy pulls for top dps before tank agro :D :D

Saturday, March 28th 2015, 11:39am

ty for guides

but what about determination !
do you think it is not help ?
am talking about pvp !

+ vitality it is ok to make it 20-25 (without elixir)!

+conclave scroll better to put each stat?
willpower!

srry about bad english

Saturday, March 28th 2015, 6:14pm

ty for guides

but what about determination !
do you think it is not help ?
am talking about pvp !

+ vitality it is ok to make it 20-25 (without elixir)!

+conclave scroll better to put each stat?
willpower!

srry about bad english
Determination is ok if you got a healer and if you take the defensive rubies.
There aren't many scouts who can take a beating for Det work work as it would work on paladin for example.
Vitality is ok low, but people will have a hard time surviving as peoples Brutality will kick in quicker on you than on them because of the HP and % difference, and as conclave Willpower is a must to meet the stats required.

I do have few builds with det that I run but with a decent healer tho.

Sunday, March 29th 2015, 2:45pm

Fantastic guide! I have 'upped' my dps at least 20-25% - thank you ;)

Sunday, March 29th 2015, 5:12pm

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 1:10pm

I don't like your boulds because they are to mutch static. No somersault make it unplayable for solo exp, and when boss attack you this making pain in the ass. Accumulated heat is also good skill, which increases dmg. But anyway your PvE boulds looks so static, like tank with bow... no fun to play this for me.

Thanks for your job. Athletes this part with the statistics.

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 2:50pm

I don't like your boulds because they are to mutch static. No somersault make it unplayable for solo exp, and when boss attack you this making pain in the ass. Accumulated heat is also good skill, which increases dmg. But anyway your PvE boulds looks so static, like tank with bow... no fun to play this for me.

Thanks for your job. Athletes this part with the statistics.
I appreciate your opinion but I will give you mine as well.
My builds are static because they work.

These are end game builds. If you want sumersolt and accumulated heat you are contradicting your self when you say you want more dps.
You spend talent point away from dps talent points and taking accumulated heat from defensive rubies and you gain nothing.
You loose dps, and you loose survivability.

These are not leveling or builds for exp, as I mentioned, they are end game builds.
If you look at my dps meter over all dmg you will see that specs of light did more overall dps than the accumulated heat.
Which like I said, in my opinion, it is not worth 3 rubies.

Also I've mentioned that the builds are a starter for to evolve your own playstyle, and are not set in stone.
Those work perfect for me you can also consult with people running astral with me and they can tell you how well or how bad they are working.

Each day I carry 3-4 people for s2, depending if I use my ranged tank det build or not, and my overall dps is 500k dps+.
Highest pull so far as aoe was 12mill dps. And 900k dps for a boss without any damage buffs. As I said, they work for my play style with maximized dps and defensive rubies, even if it means not taking the little damage that the accumulated heat can provide.

You can go ahead and loose 100k dps from taking sumersolt and gain 10k dps from accumulated heat if that fits your playstyle better, and lose on defense as well. My builds stand and people who have tested it, have done a lot better.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "VashBOG™" (Apr 1st 2015, 5:21am)

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 3:00pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Some people are critiquing certain parts of this build and I don't necessarily agree with them.
Vash has posted his builds that work best with his playstyle.
Everyone has a different playstyle and you have to figure out a build that works best with it.
Personally, I think Vash's guide and decisions and explanations to questions given to him are fantastic.
If I was going scout I wouldn't even read another guide because everything you need to know is right here in one, easy to read/find spot.

Thanks for the great guide Vash, it's seriously making me consider checking out a scout reincarnation.

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 4:40pm

His DPS is more than enough proof that he is doing something right. Very nice guide!

Thanks for the great guide Vash, it's seriously making me consider checking out a scout reincarnation.

OH MY GOD! DO IT!

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 4:51pm

In working on couple videos on rotations on boss and aoe pulls with the dps meter on so the people can see the capability of the builds and what not.
Doesn't have to be included in the PMB it's self but would be nice to see a rotation.

As far as pve goes, have to do something different for each class and every situation is different so I will leave those out :D
Otherwise I would have endless videos :P

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 9:01pm

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 10:13pm

Awesome guide, ty so much!!!
You are so welcome, hope the explanations included in it helped you and the rest who used it.
By the way I keep updating it and putting few things here and there, so if you wish, keep stopping by there will be something new every day until the closing time (04/04/2015)

Enjoy :P

Lets hit 5,000 views before the closing date!! 3,944 and counting!!

I will fix some images soon since I guess there is no reason to rush anymore. :thumbdown:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "VashBOG™" (Apr 6th 2015, 5:31am)

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 10:52am

HaWKin's says boo!

but but u cant 1 hit me! bahaha!

yeah his scout build is awesome,but then again he can't 1 hit me hahahha! :P :P :P

and obvs this will win 1st prize,so much effort and i like the way it was presented point by point! don't forget my bribe for posting in this!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Friday, April 10th 2015, 4:37pm

Ezell666

Beginner

More runes -more damage,more damage-shorter fights.lvl 8 runes , 43.5k dmg(instead 87k) is low :s

Friday, April 10th 2015, 4:44pm

If this build "took lot of effort" to be made like someone mentioned before,what about this build rofl?

http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=7652

Friday, April 10th 2015, 5:15pm

More runes -more damage,more damage-shorter fights.lvl 8 runes , 43.5k dmg(instead 87k) is low :s
Are you talking about accumilated heat?
------------
Možeš probati na našim da mi kažeš ako želiš, da te bolje razumem.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "VashBOG™" (Apr 10th 2015, 5:23pm)

Friday, April 10th 2015, 5:19pm

If this build "took lot of effort" to be made like someone mentioned before,what about this build rofl?

http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=7652
Some people put more and different effort into the PMB depending on resources.
1. That is a warrior guide this is scout.
2. You don't need to make extra accounts to try and troll, in sure that's illegal and that CMs can tell who it is by IP that shows.
3. Pretty sure I know who the troll-wannabe is :D