Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

• »IAmGroot« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Destoryer of all things you love

• Nachricht senden

Account Transfers

Hello,

Now I know it has been over 12 months since the original transfer. I do understand this, however, there are many players that have played this game in the past and have quit. Because this game is so good and because it is so addicting and the people are so great...many of them come back to check in on things. Some read the forums on a regular basis to see if anything changes, if they think it's a good time to come back, or just because they like to check up on "an old friend." (meaning the game is like an old friend)

I am really having a hard time understanding the process in which tickets are being responded to. If a ticket is labeled "Account Transfer" how is it not being checked within 1-3 days? Realistically, how is it not being check on within hours of the ticket being put into place? A another player, even if they are an old player with a lot of the cash shop goodies from before...is another potential revenue for you. Do you not like money? Of course you like money or you wouldn't have lottery/gambling strongboxes and make things cost ridiculous amounts of cash. [Snarkiness aside] I would really, really, really appreciate if account transfer/migration issues would be handled with THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE. Not only is it a good thing for you, but it is a good thing for some of us players. We miss some of our friends that we have made that took breaks. They show back up and we get all excited as if we were a puppy that just saw one of their family members come back from college after a 3-6 month disappearance. But then, unfortunately, tickets go unanswered...
Then they go unanswered...
Then...
They stay unanswered for days...
Then weeks...
Sometimes it becomes a month or more.
Our friends begin to lose interest again and they just do not come back to the Allods community. It's almost heartbreaking sometimes because they could be here, playing a game we love, spending time together that we love. But instead they cannot do this because they do not have their character back and there is no way some of those people are coming back after the amount of time, effort, and straight up cash money they have put into this game if they are not getting their account back.

Please...I am begging...PLEASE put some HIGH importance on this and get crack'a'lackin'.

Groot - Out.

• Nachricht senden

If anyone that has had your account transferred fairly recently could post how long and how many tickets it took to do it...that would be greatly appreciated.

Also on another note...

If anyone has had their account SUCCESSFULLY transferred...what is the BEST information to provide them with to avoid multiple tickets?
I know screenshots are helpful...but don't seem to be that helpful because I know a few have sent in tickets with screenshots and they transfer has still be unsuccessful...

I am not sure if Cyer will post here but you could ask him about it. It took him roughly 3 weeks to get his account back I believe. However, I have no clue what he did to get it back.

I've been waiting for 4-5 days now and still no answer whatsoever is it really possible they need so much time to answer? Dont they understand people lose interest in game after that much time?

It's already been since 2-20-2015 since I last put in a ticket on the account I made for merging a year ago. When I came back I found out that I had done the steps wrong. Now today I have made a clean account and am trying a new ticket hoping for a sense of urgency that appears to not exist.

I sent my transfer ticket in on February 24, and everything went through yesterday March 23.

On March 4-5 I sent a message to Mhuldoon who replied saying the ticket had been forwarded and a reply to the ticket itself which went unanswered. I didn't have any screenshots to send in but I guess all the info I included may have helped (char names, incarns, levels, guilds).
Resonantpulse - Bard
Blanxlegacy (Blanx) - Psi
Ex-member of Sacred(NA)

• Nachricht senden

I sent my transfer ticket in on February 24, and everything went through yesterday March 23.

Thanks for the information.
For everyone wondering...this ticket took 29 days to answer.
That's incredible.

Taoparagon

Anfänger

Beruf: chef

• Nachricht senden

an update from me.
i posted my first ticket (out of three) and even did an error in selecting the proper account.
i had no screenshots except for those of the actual webzen account and payments done.
My first ticket was posted on 15/3- 2015.
today (24/3 -2015), i recieved a notification saying it was finished (on all of the tickets.)
and now i am trying to figure out how this game is played all over again x_X
but anyway, just figured i'd post it here.

Thanks zuri and gladia and hcl and most of all, Mhuldoon! for all of your support and aid in this matter!

I'm glad to hear that you managed to get your account :D

Taoparagon

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Im glad you helped

GuessItsAmber

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Pro Afk'r

• Nachricht senden

Thanks for the information.
That's incredible.
29 days seems to be their favorite time limit. zzzzzzzzz

On March 4-5 I sent a message to Mhuldoon who replied saying the ticket had been forwarded and a reply to the ticket itself which went unanswered. I didn't have any screenshots to send in but I guess all the info I included may have helped (char names, incarns, levels, guilds).
I personally feel we shouldnt have to send a pm to the CM to get our tickets answered.

Zitat

You must immediately withdraw this terrible slur on their ability to process tickets!!!

The way I learned to count, from 24-Feb to 23-March in a non-leap year is only 27 days!!! ;) ;)
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

• Nachricht senden

Zitat

You must immediately withdraw this terrible slur on their ability to process tickets!!!

The way I learned to count, from 24-Feb to 23-March in a non-leap year is only 27 days!!! ;) ;)

The way I counted, I counted the day the ticket was put in (because in most companies...tickets can be answered within the HOUR of when it is put in.). I also counted the day it was solved on and therefore it is a 29 day ticket.

Taoparagon

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

From what i understood thou from some answers i got by mods, the date/time of the ticket is renewed (pushed back in line) each time you made a comment inside the ticket. The original posting date remains the same but priority is pushed in queue.
ofc, i could be misstaken but this is what i have been led to believe.

In retrospect, my ticket was done way too fast in comparison to others and i believe i had the least amount of information in mine.
i guess good friends and manners do help?

Taoparagon

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

And just so you know, zuri, i know youre watching!!! You stalker...
i can see your invisibility status!! (Feel free to erase. Im just making apoint)

Zitat

The way I counted, I counted the day the ticket was put in (because in most companies...tickets can be answered within the HOUR of when it is put in.). I also counted the day it was solved on and therefore it is a 29 day ticket.

28. Push the dates to 1 Feb to the day before 1 Mar (instead of 24 Feb to the day before 24 Mar), and you'll see that counting both ends, you count from 1 Feb to 28 Feb, and in my book that's 28 days if you include all of both ends, or 27 if you count the number of day-to-day steps.

And if it goes in at 1:20pm and is answered at 1:25pm ON THE SAME DAY, your logic says it's a one-day ticket even though it only took 5 minutes... (Worse, if it goes in at 23:58 and is answered at 00:03 the next calendar day, does that make it a two-day ticket that only took 5 minutes?)
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Zitat

From what i understood thou from some answers i got by mods, the date/time of the ticket is renewed (pushed back in line) each time you made a comment inside the ticket. The original posting date remains the same but priority is pushed in queue.

I've seen that in customer service queues on another MMORPG. (I won't name names, but it was frequently stated by volunteer moderators and publisher staff that adding frequent updates to your ticket would push it to the back of the input queue, so it would never actually be processed until you kept quiet for a while.)

• Nachricht senden

28 appears to be the correct number.

Spinecrawler

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Bez majzla i młota to ch*j nie robota!

• Nachricht senden

Some read the forums on a regular basis to see if anything changes, if they think it's a good time to come back, or just because they like to check up on "an old friend."
Haha, That's me allright :)

Aaaand that's also me ... :<