Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

28. 03. 2015, 13:15

Shemei777

Débutant

• "Shemei777" started this thread

Travail: Student

• Envoyer un message privé

[PMB] Shemei's Dark Side of Power Academy

JOIN THE DARK SIDE - WE HAVE PSIONICISTS!

Hello, my name is Shemei, I’m leader of Polish guild Plaga on the Imperial side (New Frontier server) and of course, psionicist of 65 level.
My role in party is pretty simple - I’m dealing damage to enemies but... Not only. As psionicist I have many stuns useful for supporting, like pulling foes into one spot or slowing them down a bit. I really like team play! What can be better than doing perfect combos with you team mates? Even more combos!

I’m PvE and PvP player, because this class is really good in both of them and I have two builds after finished Greatness quest.
Why I choosed psionicist? Because people used to say that this is the hardest class to master in game. And I love challenges. Is it really hard to play? You need to try it and ask yourself the same question after.

Are you curious how it is to see other people mind and control them as you want?
How to turn your enemies against themselves?
Pulling, choking and knocking down to punish them?
You can do everything with your mind.
Only YOUR mind is the limit.

Sounds great, huh?

But beware. With great power comes great responsibillity. You will choose Light Side or Dark side of power?
I will be your guide in if you will choose The Dark Side psionicist as your archetype.
A few words about this class? It’s awesome and you should choose it. Seriously.

Okay, that’s not really helpful, so basically, psionicist is magic and mostly DPS class with many stuns in arsenal which makes it an amazing crowd controller.
Psionicist has one great thing - Concentration, which is stacking and used to activate some spells like Choke or others. I will tell about them later.

Like I mentioned before, psionicist can be built for PvP or PvE, or even hybrid of them both. I’m big fan of astral build, both for PvP and PvE. I was trying pyro build but I don’t like loooong casting and low mobility, so... I want to show you my Single Target Astral Build, pretty simple, but I think everyone (or most of you) will see my point.

But remember - even if I’m telling that my build is good - don’t cry and write to me when you try it and convince yourself that it’s crappy build with crappy DPS and so. I’m just showing you my tips and things I learned after almost four years of playing Allods Online. I want to help psionicists, these new in game and maybe veterans of Allods.
My build is not perfect for all of you, because everyone has their own style of game, and this is awesome!

CHANGES, CHANGES EVERYWHERE!

After 6.0 patch, we finally had some changes in our class. I need to say, these changes was not so drastic for me and didn't have any influence on my game style. I had some minor changes in my build, but nothing big. I'm happy, because I don't like when new patch is destroying all that I achieve after years of playing.
The most important thing is, that psionicist have now 15% more damage (more DPS is always good!) in these skills:
  • Psychic Shock
  • Astral Venom
  • Pain Transfer
  • Destabilization
  • Pyrokinesis
  • Pyrolisis
  • Choke
  • Erase Memory
  • Mental Explosion
And second thing is, that these two skills are now ignoring willpower of opponent (which is really awesome for us!):
  • Telekinetic Pull
  • Mental Pulse
These are only two changes that are important in my build, so we can move on to new rubies!

NEW RUBIES, HOT OR NOT?

Yes, we have new rubies after patch too! I was pretty excited when I saw them so I drank that tasty Water Of Death (maybe I shouldn’t...) immediately and started to try new builds. Without more talking, here are these hot (or maybe not?) new rubies:

• Irrational Fear
    Damage received by the enemy increases by 50/100 % for 15 seconds, or until total damage, equal to 10% of target's health is dealt. I tested it and... Well, for me it’s only good for PvP but it’s not my favourite from all new rubies.

• Depression
    Is reducing target’s incoming healing by 50%, which is I think really great against healers and summoners. Psionicist can be again crusher of any healer in PvP!

• Insight
    Concentration spell reduces for 5 seconds cooldown duration of Psychic Shock and Astral Venom. It’s also reducing the casting time of Pyrokinesis and Pyrolysis by 50%. It’s nice one, especially for people using Pyro build.

• Tricky Mind
    Knockdowns and stunning effects with 33/66/100% chance will ignore target's Willpower if the target is under the Will Suppression effect. All damage to targets under Will Suppression is reduced by 30%. I’m not using Will Suppression so for me this one is useless.

• Unending Knowledge
    In addition of increase vigor by 3/6/9 , there is a 33/66/100% chance that damaging a target will not dispel the Hypnosis effect if the target has more than 90% health. Enough said, bonus to vigor is always great so I have this one in both builds.

This post has been edited 51 times, last edit by "Shemei777" (16.04.2015, 10:12)

28. 03. 2015, 13:16

Shemei777

Débutant

GIVE ME THAT TALENTS, SHOW ME THAT SKILLS!
First of all, racial skills. What can I say about them? These are unique skills for each race, but you can have it all from Page of the Books of Secrets from botique. I can only say - these are great.

If you can, if you have crystals - buy it. You won’t regret it!

RACIAL SKILLS

• Arisen Occultist - Magic Armor: Dodge all hostile spells for 5 seconds.
    Instant cast, 2 minutes cooldown.
  • Elf Oracle - Elevated Insight: Gains immunity to any physical attacks for 5 seconds.
  • Xadagadian Mentalist - Sonic Wave: Stuns all the targets in front of you for 4 seconds.
  • Gibberling Seer - Concentration Anticipation: Instantly grants 3 stacks of concentration.
    Instant cast, 3 minutes cooldown.

Another bunch of skills is from World Mysteries quests. You can gain them in game when you are completing these pretty quests with sun on them.
You can get them only from these quests, and I need to tell, they are really useful. Go, finish quests and enjoy your new abillities!

WORLD MYSTERIES SKILLS

• Gift of Tensess
    Skill that has every class, but I must tell something about it. Simply, you can ressurect dead friendly target with 10% health. Ressurected target is unable to do anything for 3 seconds after. You must be out of combat to use this skill. And it have long casting so be sure that you war flag is off and no enemy will hurt you.
  • Premonition
    I can’t imagine psionicist without this skill. This is the essence of this class - when it’s on (appears as buff without time restriction) you can see if hostile target wants to attack you or where is it hiding. You get short messages in middle on your screen.
  • Brilliant Aura
    Helpful skill that is restoring you 1% mana every 8 seconds. Useful for every psionicist.

This post has been edited 30 times, last edit by "Shemei777" (11.04.2015, 19:25)

28. 03. 2015, 13:18

Shemei777

Débutant

We can now move on to most important thing, that are psionicist talents. I will sort them from most to least used by me, so don't be confused when you saw some talents from higher levels on beggining. Last talents will be these which I don't have in build, but I thought that you should know something about them, though.

TALENTS

• Psychic Shock
  • Astral Venom
    Our first important skill that need to be maxed. It simply inflicts astral damage and if you are lucky enough, grants you one stack of Concentration (you have 20% chance to get that). If you had no luck, and you didn’t received Concentration, don’t worry - if you are using Psychic Shock/Astral Venom or Pyrokinesis/Pyrolysis chance of receiving this effect is bigger of another 20%. Instant cast.
  • Pain Transfer
  • Destabilization
    Deals damage. Just this. Damage is bigger than in Psychic Shock/Astral Venom but consumes one stack of Concentration effect. This skill is casting by 0,5 second.
  • Mental Link
    What is psionicist without controlling others minds? If you established mental link with hostile target, you can use some spells that are inactive without it. Also, damage you dealt to enemies with Mental Link on them is increased by 20%. On first level, casting time is 3 seconds, but you can decrease it by maxing this talent or get some rubies.
  • Mental Pulse
    Is inflicting damage, but it’s low. Mainly, this one is stun. After use, all enemies are knocking back to maximum 20 yards and become stunned for maximum 3 seconds.
  • Telekinetic Pull
    Pretty violet - pinkish anomaly on the ground which is pulling enemies inside and knocking them down. Simply - another stun, really helpful with group of hostile targets or in PvP. Radius of effect is 10 yards but can be increased by rubies. After knock down, enemy will receive immunity to this skill for 20 seconds.
  • Ectoplasmatic form
  • Astral Body
    Really important for us. I mean, psionicist is nice dps and have many stuns but hey, we need some defensive skills, right? So here we have great damage absorption! It lasts from 10 to 14 seconds.
  • Choke
    Nice damage but long casting, so use only when you are sure that you will not receive damage or stuns. Some mechanic? Inflicts astral damage to target for 8 seconds every 2 seconds. Additionally, slows them down by 50%. For this one, you need one stack of Concentration.
  • Concentration
    This is simple - you are instantly getting 2 stacks of Concentration.
  • Seal of Health
    "Must have" for psionicist who wants to live longer. Well, not only, this amazing buff increases maximum health, mana and energy from 10% to 30%
  • Thoughtful Spirit
    Pretty five pink spheres levitating around you. Great look and even greater damage. They are pure damage - each one is consuming one stack of Thoughtful Spirit effect. But no worries, every 20 seconds you will generate additional stack of this effect. Maximum stacks - 5. These are not mana - based skills, instead of mana, consumes 1 Tear of the Dragon per one effect.
  • Twin
    Another amazing thing in our arsenal. This one need established Mental Link with your opponent. After that, you can summon your twin for 30 seconds. You are teleported 15 yards away in a random direction and becomes invisible to the target of the spell. Enemy receives a Mental Resistance effect which makes it immune to another application of this spell in some time. It's pretty cool, because enemy can't see you before he kill the twin. This skill grants you some time to cast some powerful spells and finish your opponent.
  • Erase Memory
    This spell needs Mental Link on your opponent. It simply inflicts damage, but here is the deal - if the targets health is below 30%, inflicted damage will be increased by 100%! And that’s not everything - additionally, if the target is killed by this spell, the first Mental Link used within next minute, will be cast instantly. Ah yes, this spell has instant cast.
  • Mental Cleansing
    Psionicist can heal themself. It’s not big healing, but it’s something. Besides, this talent is dispelling one Poison, Disease and Bleeding effect, which is pretty nice for PvP.
  • Hypnosis
    Great stun, nice for instances or raids. Can hypnotize target starting from 30 seconds to one minute when it’s maxed. Requires Mental Link or Will Suppression effect.
  • Astral Breath
    It’s similar to Choke spell, but with this difference, that Astral Breath is damaging ALL enemies within 25 yard radius every 2 seconds. Additionally, decreases movement speed of enemies by 50%. Casting lasts 8 seconds, like with Choke. Need one stack of Concentration and consumes 3 Tears of the Dragon.
  • Wall of Blades
    One of best skills for PvE in psionicist arsenal. It creates a vortex of blades surrounding the enemy. It lasts 5 seconds and deals physical damage to all enemies within 10 yard radius of main target of the spell. Important thing - damage is not increased by Mental Link!
  • Pyrokinesis
  • Pyrolysis
    Is inflicting fire damage and grants you one stack of the Concentration effect at a 20% chance like Psychic Shock and Astral Venom. Mechanic here is same like in these two, if you didn’t received Concentration stack, you can get them by using these skills and percent of success is higher by each one. This skill has long casting. I don’t have this in my build of course, but hey, I want to show you everything, okay?
  • Temporal Acceleration
    This skill is useful especially for people using Pyro Build or Wall of Blades. It decreases cast time of Pyrokinesis, Pyrolysis and Wall of Blades by 50%. It also decreases cooldowns of Psychic Shock, Astral Venom and Erase Memory by 50%. Additionally, you movement speed is increased by 50%. I was using this skill earlier but I don’t have it now in my build.
  • Will Suppression
    Alternative of Mental Link. Instead of bigger damage, duration of control effects is increased by 20%. One good point - it’s casting instantly but I don’t like it. Good, old Mental Link for me is better.
  • Mental Explosion
    Inflicts damage but requires Will Suppression effect. No usage for me, because I’m using Mental Link.
  • Phantasmal Killer
    This one was great before some patches, now, eh... Okay, basically this skill is summoning a copy of your target, and attacking it. But this copy is receiving 300% more damage. One good point - only the prototype can attack it. Consumes two stacks of Concentration effect. I had this in my PvP build, but I changed it, and now it have no use for me.

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Shemei777" (11.04.2015, 19:25)

28. 03. 2015, 15:42

Shemei777

Débutant

RUBY GUIDE
What should I choose? What can I leave out? All of us had problems with that when we started to play for the first time. I will try to help you with finding out your perfect placement of rubies! I need to stop with my long preludes for sure.
So, ladies and gentleman, here are psionicist rubies!

STATISTIC RUBIES

In different words - rubies that are increasing your statistics. Hot or not? DEFINETLY HOT.
You need them, trust me. These are the easiest way to boost your main stats you are using, so get them!

• Analyst
    Increasing Proficiency by 9.
    Great boost to our damage.
  • Mental Fortress
    Increasing Willpower by 12%.
    Increasing Stamina by 3%.
    Another boost to our hit points and immunity to control effects. Yum!
  • Unending Knowledge
    Increasing Vigor by 9%.
    Because we always need more damage!
  • Master Augur
    Increasing Luck by 9.
    Most important stat boost, because you can increase Luck only with potions or Relics.
  • Enthusiasm
    Increasing Brutality by 9.
    Another great boost to our damage.
  • Mind Bender
    Increasing Vitality by 12.
    Increasing Faith by 3%.
    More hit points and mana, nuff’ said I think.

This post has been edited 9 times, last edit by "Shemei777" (11.04.2015, 19:24)

28. 03. 2015, 15:48

Shemei777

Débutant

Okay, we can start with rest of the rubies.
This is FULL GUIDE.
I will segregate them in order - from those which I have, to these less important and these which I don't have in my build.

PSYCHIC SHOCK GRID

• Unending Knowledge
    Increasing Vigor by 9%. I showed this talent in previous post. Really - get it.
  • Shocking Strike
    Increasing damage of Psychic Shock and Astral Venom, which is our main weapon. Must have for astral build.
  • Shattered Nerves
    When you are using Psychic Shock or Astral Venom, you will apply stacks on your enemy (maximum 5). When you hit it with Shock or Destabilization, you will deal increased damage. More stacks - greater damage. It’s a nice boost to our damage.
  • Telekinesis
    Nice boost for Telekinetic Pull - this ruby increases range of this skill by 30% and additionally deals some damage to all affected targets. Some say it’s useless - for me it’s really important, great range of this spell is deadly for my enemies on Arena of Death.
  • Rejection
    Simply increasing you armor by 15%. I don’t have this rubies in my build, but you can take it if you have some free.
  • Aura of Astral Power
    Buff that is increasing all magical damage by 15%. I was using it, but more psionicists have this one, so I choosed Seal of Power. Nice if you want damage instead of more hit points and mana.
  • Gravikinesis
    Increasing duration and range of Mental Pulse by 20%. Useful, but I don’t have enough rubies to get this one sadly. Nice choose if you are using Mental Pulse often.
  • Irrational Fear
    Damage received by the enemy increases by 50/100 % for 15 seconds, or until total damage, equal to 10% of target's health is dealt. A lot of numbers, huh? Useless. Just this, don’t take it.
  • Tenacious Mind
    Increasing damage of Choke spell by 15% and additionally it’s range by 15 yards. Great addition to Choke, just this.
  • Step over Madness
    Increasing all astral damage by 9%. It’s a shame that I don’t have it in my build, ASTRAL build. Well, if I had more rubies...
  • Mental Crysis
    Increasing damage of Erase Memory and Mental Explosion by 15%. Useless if you are not spamming with these skills.
  • Master of Illusions
    Your Twin is receiving 50% of your damage and all damage receiving by it is increased by 100%. I want my Twin be alive as long as it’s possible, so I don’t need this ruby.
  • Egoism
    Increasing healing of Mental Cleansing and damage absorbed by Ectoplasmatic Form and Astral body by 30%. If you need better shield - get this one.
  • Mind Fire
    Increasing cooldown of last 3 abilities used by your enemy to 20 seconds. Great for PvP.
  • Insight
    Concentration spell reduces for 5 seconds cooldown duration of Psychic Shock and Astral Venom. It’s also reducing the casting time of Pyrokinesis and Pyrolysis by 50%. It’s nice one, especially for people using Pyro build.
  • Sharp Incursion
    Will Suppression is immobilizing your opponent for 2 seconds. Nice if you are using this skill.

This post has been edited 11 times, last edit by "Shemei777" (11.04.2015, 19:24)

28. 03. 2015, 22:21

Shemei777

Débutant

MENTAL LINK GRID

• Master Augur
    Increasing Luck by 9. Like I said earlier - this is most important stat boost, because you can increase Luck only with potions or Relics.
  • Mental Fortress
    Increasing Willpower by 12% and Stamina by 3%. Great boost to hit points and immunity for control effects.
  • Tricky Mind
    Knockdowns and stunning effects with 33/66/100% chance will ignore target's Willpower if the target is under the Will Suppression effect. All damage to targets under Will Suppression is reduced by 30%. I’m not using WIll Suppression so for me this one is useless, but I needed one to achieve other rubies.
  • Outsmarted
    Choke spell is applying Outsmarted effect which is stacking up to 5 times and increasing damage of next Psychic Shock, Astral Venom, Pyrokinesis and Pyrolisis. Simply - even more damage.
  • Anger Management
    Increasing chance of the critical strike of Choke, Mental Pulse, Erase Memory and Mental Explosion by 10%. Another boost to our damage - with this one, Choke spell is deadly!
  • Experiencend Manipulator
    Decreasing cooldown od Telekinetic Pull and Mental Pulse by 30%. Most useful for instances, raids and Arena of Death. If you need fast cooldown on these skills - take this.
  • Extrasensory Gift
    Decreasing cast time of Mental Link by 50%. Amazing thing if you are using Mental Link like me.
  • Easy Reach
    Decreases mana cost of Mental Link, Will Suppression and Telekinetic Pull by 50%. It’s also increasing range of Mental Link, Will Suppression, Erase Memory, Mental Explosion and Telekinetic Pull by 10 yards. Simply - get this one if you are using these abillities.
  • Superficial Trance
    Restoring mana for 5 seconds, can be used in combat. Seriously, we need mana. And we are losing mana quickly, so this ruby is perfect.
  • Tranquillity
    Decreasing cooldown of Concentration by 33%. Useless for me.
  • Triumph of Reason
    Increasing fire and physical damage by 21%. Another useless ruby for my build.
  • Lord of Fear
    Increasing damage dealt by Spectral Assasin by 30%. Well, useless.
  • Cruel Master
    Increasing duration of Mental Link control effects by 20% and increasing damage of Will Suppression by 20%. I know, I know. I’m showing rubies that I’m not using, but I want to show you WHY I’m not using them, so don’t complain!
  • Chronokinesis
    Decreasing cooldown of Temporal Acceleration by 45%. Take only if you are using this skill.
  • Pyrophrenia
    Pyrokinesis and Pyrolysis skills grant you Pyrophrenia effect that lasts 20 seconds, stacks up to 6 times and decreases cast time of Pyrokinesis and Pyrolysis by 0,1 second per stack. If you are not using Pyro build - leave it. Simple.
  • Pyromania
    Increasing damage of Pyrokinesis and Pyrolisis by 21%. Like earlier - do not take it.
  • Detachment
    Increasing amount of Concentration effects applied by your Concentration spell to 3. Not a big deal. Leave it.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Shemei777" (11.04.2015, 19:23)

29. 03. 2015, 00:06

Shemei777

Débutant

MISANTHROPHY GRID

• Analyst
    Increasing Proficiency by 9. Great boost to our damage, must have for every psionicist.
  • Mind Bender
    Increasing Vitality by 12 and Faith by 3%. In other words - more hit points and mana. Another important ruby.
  • Enthusiasm
    Increasing Brutality by 9. Another great boost to our damage, take it.
  • Fighting Foresight
    Decreasing damage from critical strikes taken by us by 15%. With this ruby you have greater chance that you won’t receive critical strikes in fight that normally would kill you.
  • Astral Curse
    When you are using Mental Pulse or Telekinetic Pull, you are applying Astral Curse effect on your enemy. Next ability used on them will deal increased damage. I can’t live without this ruby. I’m stunning like... Always? So I need this one for additional damage.
  • Solid Grasp
    Decreasing cooldown of Choke spell to 22 seconds and increasing Choke slowdown effect to 80%. Nice for slowing down enemies.
  • Moral Trauma
    Pain Transfer and Destabilization skills apply the Moral Trauma effect on target which inflicts damage every second for 6 seconds. Really good for combo with Shattered Nerves.
  • Calculating Mind
    Increasing critical strike of Pain Transfer and Destabilization spells, as well as critical strike chance of Spectral Assasin blows, by 15%. I have this one on 2nd level because I don’t have enough rubies to max this one. Simply - nice ruby. Critical chances are important for every class, so just take it.
  • Mental Reign
    Increasing damage of Pain Transfer and Destabilization by 15%. Greater damage, just this. Every ruby that is increasing damage or critical chances of skills you are using often - is good ruby. Invest in this one.
  • Loop of Time
    It sends you back in time 10 seconds, restoring your health, mana and position to the former state and dispelling all negative effects applied within last 10 seconds. What can I say? Brilliant idea. Skill perfect both for PvP and PvE. You don’t have healing or potions? Use this when you are receiving massive damage. It’s good way to survive for us.
  • Exodus
    Teleports you and your group to a safe place. If you are receiving damage - it won’t interrupt casting it. Cast time is 10 seconds. Another great way to survive for psionicist.
  • Depression
    Is reducing target’s incoming healing by 50%, which is I think really great against healers and summoners. I don’t have it in my build, though.
  • Clarity of Thought
    Increasing critical strike chance of Psychic Shock, Astral Venom, Pyrokinesis, Pyrolysis and Wall of Blades by 12%. I don’t have this one because I don’t have enough rubies. Always the same problem, eh.
  • Stinging Blades
    Decreasing cast time and mana cost of Wall of Blades by 30%. Useful only for this one skill which I’m not using so it’s useless.
  • Optimization
    All abilities affected by Temporal Acceleration are consuming 50% less mana when this skill is active. I’m not using this skill so nope.
  • Telepathic Gift
    Simply restores 50% of mana to a group member. Nice if you are supporting, not for me, I’m egoist so I don’t have it.

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Shemei777" (11.04.2015, 19:23)

30. 03. 2015, 21:07

Shemei777

Débutant

THEY SEE ME STUNNIN’, THEY HATIN’

Here we are, I can finally show you my build.
It’s single target astral build with crowd control. Sounds werid, huh? It is werid, because I made that build by myself and I’m using it not only for PvP, but also for PvE. It have nice damage, I have no problems with groups of mobs or other players. Okay, other players are different story. Especially if they have a lot better equipment or runes.
I will start from statistic points, later talent tree, and lastly I will show my rubies. Also, I will say something about my choices, why I choosed that, why I don’t have this and so on.

STATISTIC POINTS

I don’t want to write about all of my stat points, because it’s not neccessary.
I want to show you on which stat points you should focus.
I did mine with trial and error method, and I think it’s pretty good.
  • PROFICIENCY
    Our main statistic dealing damage. The more you have it - the more damage you deal. It’s simple.
  • BRUTALITY
    Second statistic you need to have. Brutality is working like this - you will deal more damage when your target’s health will be lower.
  • VITALITY
    This one is increasing our hit points. More - the better.
  • LUCK
    Most important stat, because can be increased only by Draconic Relics, rubies or potions. Luck is increasing our chance to deal critical damage, so we need it.
  • BLOODLUST
    Basically, this stat heals you by damage you are dealing. We can’t heal ourselves so we need this stat.
Now little explanation about my stats. Proficiency should be higher than Brutality. For example, if you have 20 points of Brutality, your Proficiency should be about 40. Can be high, but not higher than 25 points.
Vitality? You can boost this stat practically with everything. Armor, glyphs, potions, rubies.
Your Vitality should be as high as possible.
For Luck you must take some rubies. If you have Draconic Relics, be sure that you have these with bonus to Luck. And potions of course. If you can, drink them.
I think That Bloodlust is best choice for psionicists as last statistic, because we don't have good healing spells. Just check your equipment or glyphs and be sure that you have at least 20 points of Bloodlust.

This post has been edited 24 times, last edit by "Shemei777" (16.04.2015, 20:51)

31. 03. 2015, 00:38

Shemei777

Débutant

TALENT TREE

And here is my talent tree. I will try to explain WHY I choosed these skills on this level.
I need to mention, that I'm not forcing anyone to making the same build as mine.
Again, this is just kind of magic hint I want to give to new players and veterans of this game.

• Psychic Shock
  • Astral Venom
    That's simple, it's our first skill which needs to be maxed. Deals nice damage and it casts instantly.
  • Mental Link
    You need this to deal 20% more damage to any enemy. Additionally, when this skill is active, you can use some spells which are unable to cast without Mental Link. You don't need to max this one, but be sure that you have it on 2nd level, because of faster casting.
  • Pain Transfer
  • Destabilization
    Another basic skill which need to be maxed. Deals better damage than Psychic Shock and Astral Venom, but have 0,5 second cast time.
  • Twin
    Doesn't need to be maxed - 2nd level is okay, perfect for fighting with players and stronger mobs or bosses.
  • Concentration
    Another one with 2nd level - do not max it, it's not neccessary.
  • Ectoplasmatic form
  • Astral Body
    This one is tricky - if you want to have the best protection - max this one. I don't need it so I left it on 2nd level.
  • Choke
    Want to deal big damage? Max this skill, simple. It's just must to have.
  • Mental Pulse
    For me - maxed is best. If you need talent points for something else, you can leave it on 2nd level.
  • Telekinetic Pull
    Like with Mental Pulse - I'm using these two skills over and over so I have 3rd level on them both. You can leave it on 2nd level if you want.
  • Mental Cleansing
    Funny story - I had one free ruby after finish my build so I got this skill on first level. You can leave it and don't take it at all.
  • Seal of Health
    Must have for me. I'm using this instead of Aura of Astral Power because I need more hit points and mana. 3rd level is required if you want nice boost.
  • Thoughtful Spirit
    Higher level = better damage, so I would reccomend to maximize this one to 3rd level. You won't regret it, trust me.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Shemei777" (11.04.2015, 19:21)

31. 03. 2015, 01:30

Shemei777

Débutant

RUBIES

I told about them in earlier posts with all explanations, so I will add only why I choosed these rubies.
Full desriptions of rubies are in previous posts, you can also check my table of contents in first post.
I know that I don't have all rubies maxed, that's because sadly, I don't have enough of them.
I hope you will have enough to make your perfect build!

• Unending Knowledge
    Easy to reach, good bonus to Vigor. Our must have.
  • Telekinesis
    I need this ruby because I’m using Telekinetic Pull over and over, so I recommend this one if you too are playing with this skill often.
  • Shocking Strike
    Boost to critical strike of our main skill - Psychic Shock and Astral Venom, I think it’s obvious why I took this.
  • Shattered Nerves
    Another boost to damage - highly recommended because it’s working when you are using Psychic Shock and Astral Venom.
  • Master Augur
    Easy to reach and great bonus to Luck. Nothing else to say.
  • Tricky Mind
    I needed this one only to reach next rubies, so it’s not really important in this build.
  • Outsmarted
    I’m using Choke spell quite often and this ruby is good boost for it.
  • Anger Management
    Another ruby incrasing our critical strike chances. Highly recommended.
  • Superficial Trance
    Great way to recover our mana quickly.
  • Mental Fortress
    Nice boost to Stamina and Willpower, I have only two rubies from this, but take all if you can.
  • Experienced Manipulator
    Something for Telekinetic Pull and Mental Pulse. As I’m using them really often, I need this ruby for decreasing their cooldown.
  • Easy Reach
    Great ruby if you want to save some mana. Additionally, this ruby is increasing range of Telekinetic pull and others, so take it if you are using skills described in it.
  • Analyst
    Easy to reach, gives bonus to Proficiency so take it.
  • Astral Curse
    Perfect if you are using Choke like me. If not, do not take it.
  • Fighting Foresight
    Good one for every psionicist. If you want to reduce your incoming critical damage, take it.
  • Calculating Mind
    Another ruby increasing critical strike chances for some spells. I have it on 2nd level, if you want, get all three of them.
  • Mental Reign
    One word - awesome. Increases critical strike chance of our main skills.
  • Loop of Time
    I highly recommend this one for every psionicist. It’s great way to survive on PvP fights and on instances.
  • Mind Bender
    Easy to get. Gives more mana and hit points so it’s must have for me.
  • Enthusiasm
    Like last one, easy to get and gives us bonus to Brutality - our main stat. Enough said, I think.
  • Solid Grasp
    Next boost for Choke spell. For me - great one because of decreasing it’s cooldown and increasing slowdown effect. Take it if you are using this spell as often as me.
  • Moral Trauma
    Works fantastic with Shattered Nerves ruby, so I have them both. Great combo and boost to our damage.

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Shemei777" (11.04.2015, 19:20)

01. 04. 2015, 18:23

Shemei777

Débutant

ROTATION OF SKILLS

So when you know which skills you should get, and choose which rubies you want, we can move on to my rotation of skills.
Basically, this is our tactic side - we must know when we can cast individual skills and what can we use at the moment to survive as long as we can.
I can divide this into two parts: skills that you should use BEFORE combat and skills that you will use IN combat.

BEFORE YOU START

• First of all - make sure that you have full HP and mana.
  • Buffs - Use Seal of Health to boost your HP and mana points.
    Premonition is great skill, maybe not buff, but make sure that you have this one on all the time.

• Concentration - You need to have at least one stack of Concentration before fight to use more skills.
  • Mental Link - Cast it on your target before you start fighting to boost your damage.

ROTATION

x5 x5 +

After pretty images, it's time for some explanations.

• Always use Mental Link before fight. You will have instant boost to all your damage dealt.
  • Choke has long casting and can be interrupted by damage or stuns. Make sure you are invsible (Twin) or have good protection (Ectoplasmatic Form/Astral Body) when you are using this skill.
  • Psychic Shock/Astral Venom is our main skill. You can use it while you are moving, which is pretty awesome. When you are using this skill, you can get Concentration stacks. Double benefit. Also, hit with this skill 5 times, and enemy will have 5 stacks of Shattered Nerves (if you took that ruby!).
  • If we are talking about Shattered Nerves - use Pain Transfer/Destabilization when your oponent have 5 stacks of mentioned above, to deal bonus damage.
  • Use Thoughtful Spirit always when you have stacks of it.
  • Erase Memory is our last skill, use it only when your target's health is under 20% to deal 100% more damage.
  • Make sure that you are using Ectoplasmatic Form/Astral Body as often as you can. You need protection, and with this you will live longer.

And as bonus:

Mental Pulse and Telekinetic Pull are great stuns, that I didn't show in my rotation because these two require special treatment.
  • When you are using Mental Pulse and Telekinetic Pull, always hit with Psychic Shock/Astral Venom after them shortly. If you took Astral Curse ruby, you will deal additional damage.
  • Use these two stuns as often as possible - you are psionicist, you need to survive and your key are stuns.

Ah yes, one more thing!
    Every class can use specific kinds of weapons. Psionicist can use only two of them:

• Paired Weapons - Great choice for PvE when you are leveling your character. They are increasing total amount of mana, which is really important even in endgame.
    • Knife + Off-hand - Best for PvP, because they are increasing your damage dealt and offensive and defensive stats. Sadly, they are not increasing your amount of mana like paired weapons.

If you have maximum level, you should think about having both type of weapons - for PvP (like Skirmishes or Arena of Death) and PvE (Raids, Astral Isles).

This post has been edited 12 times, last edit by "Shemei777" (16.04.2015, 21:00)

01. 04. 2015, 18:23

Shemei777

Débutant

FINAL WORDS

In conclusion, Psionicist is an amazing class, both in PvE and PvP as I mentioned before. You can deal enormous damage if you have correct build or help party/raid members with your pull or other crowd control skills. Or even both, like me!

ADVANTAGES:

• Great damage
  • Many stuns
  • Pretty good survivability (because of leather armor, Twin and Loop Of Time skills)
  • Seal of Health and Aura of Astral Power buffs
  • Superficial Trance skill is perfect way to have full mana all the time
  • You can talk incognito with other psionicists (both from Imperium and League) on "Thoughts" chat

DISADVANTAGES:

• Some skills requires casting
  • We are out of mana quickly if you don't have potions or Superficial Trance skill
  • Psionicist requires tactical thinking
  • "Thoughts" chat is often dark place with many trolls because no one knows who is who ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm glad that you managed to get here. I was working hard to make complete compendium for all psionicists with astral builds. I showed you my tips, my own build, rubies... Practically everything. What can I say now? I hope that you actually read my work, because phew...

I spent many hours on this to finish something like... Encyclopedia of Psionicists.

I know that people will propably say, that my PmB entry is too large, have too many posts, too much text and so. But still, even if my entry is in fact - oversized, I expect that some of you will find my guide helpful. Especially because of table of contents in first post, just click what you want to know and volia!
I'd be glad if you won't use any of my works that I used here. All images which are not icons of skills or screenshots, are my drawings. So... Do not use them anywhere.
What else? I want to know your opinion about all of this, some tips maybe. I'm curious to see what you've got.

Someone maybe ask why I don't write anything about reincarnations.Well, that's simple - I don't want to force anyone to take individual class as reaincarnation because of (insert arguments here).
I have Bard class as reaincarnation not because of skills that I can take from it but because I simply like this class and I enjoy playing it!
So go, play and have fun!

Thank you for attention and see you in the game!

~Shemei

This post has been edited 20 times, last edit by "Shemei777" (18.04.2015, 12:07)

16. 04. 2015, 01:10

TheRampage

Apprenti

WOW! Man this is amazing ! I rlly like your entry ! Gl man. :thumbsup:

16. 04. 2015, 05:37

Nandita

Disciple

Good Job. You should win the Internet with this PmB.

16. 04. 2015, 20:35

Shemei777

Débutant

WOW! Man this is amazing ! I rlly like your entry ! Gl man. :thumbsup:

Good Job. You should win the Internet with this PmB.

Thank you very much! I hope people will like my guide ^^

Also, good luck to all contestants!

23. 04. 2015, 14:13

Erwyn

Apprenti

Code source PHP

Irrational Fear
Damage received by the enemy increases by 50/100 % for 15 seconds, or until total damage, equal to 10% of target's health is dealt. I tested it and... Well, for me it’s only good for PvP but it’s not my favourite from all new rubies.

Hopefully this is a mistake, but otherwise it's a nice guide. You clearly put alot of effort into it.
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

23. 04. 2015, 15:02

Shemei777

Débutant

Code source PHP

Irrational Fear

Hopefully this is a mistake, but otherwise it's a nice guide. You clearly put alot of effort into it.

Well, I can't edit now ^^ But thanks for reply :)

23. 04. 2015, 20:22

Awesome job,many details on psio skills in this pmb.
And I'm sure your drawings will make you win.

Spoiler Spoiler

But veeery bad build for a single target dps one, what a pity.. :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lacrymoza" (23.04.2015, 20:27)

23. 04. 2015, 20:58

Shemei777

Débutant

Awesome job,many details on psio skills in this pmb.
And I'm sure your drawings will make you win.

Spoiler Spoiler

But veeery bad build for a single target dps one, what a pity.. :D

Hah, thanks and one more thing...

Spoiler Spoiler

There is no bad build thing :3 Every player has it's own style of game so... ^^

Noter cette discussion