You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 1:04pm

Oh and on gear upgrading - as I mentioned glyphs are only crafted, they aren't upgraded. You buy/craft your new ones and sell your old ones through an NPC, that works fine. If you need coins, you can also sell amalgam there. Now secondary stats come from glyphs, and might/vigor come from gear.

There's two sets of gear - 65 and 66 level. Both start from green and are upgraded to mythic. lvl 65 gear is from the first two sectors in an astral region, 66 is from the third and it's harder to get. For example, sectors 1 and 2 are lvl 65 green gear, 3 is 66, 4-5 is 65 blue, 6 is 66. Upgrading is quite cheap in the lower tiers. Green+green lvl 65 is ~460g, 5,11% increase with decent chance for double. For reference, one GB gold token is 3,7k gold.

On RU right now, basic lvl 65 green gear is sold by the NPC near the anvil in the astral academy for a very low price. This came as a hotfix, so it may not be the case for you, depending on which version you get. On allods, you farm coins with a chance of upgraders of your choice to drop. With the coins you buy the upgraders you need.

Sectors 1 and 2 don't cost keys or tp charges at all. There's no limit on how much you can do them. This makes early astral very arcady, as high geared players will go there just for fun. If you save up amalgams and gold, you can get your blue 65 gear in a matter of hours. There's also some system that I can't understand yet, where high geared players have to take players to low sectors or something like that to get some new currencies related to getting gear. I can't understand it yet. All sectors 3 and up cost keys.

Anything beyond blue gear is very much a gold sink. You even have to buy an item that costs quite a lot of gold to make upgraders above blue show at the gear npc for a week. Then you need to buy it again.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Monday, January 26th 2015, 7:10pm

Edited with hotfix 6.0.01.25 (26/1/15)

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 10:46am

AAA Patch translated!

Someone who takes the trouble to translate the notes of the patches of the Russian server? (Hotfixes for 6.0; 6.1; Hotfixes for 6.1)

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 3:17pm

Yokatan

Beginner

Hey Guys! anyone have notices about the 6.0 patch? who will be overpowered,
who will be nerfed? i only can find patches notes im RU and cant understand using the translator.. thx!

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 3:37pm

Try the Russian English translator from google my experience is that this works "well"

or visit Allods Oracle, but it seems offline atm.

Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 10:54am

Edited with hotfix 6.0.01.30 (03-02-2015).

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 1:08am

Does S3 drop base lvl66 gear at all? Or only lvl66 upgraders?
Does someone know for sure?

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 7:01am

Does S3 drop base lvl66 gear at all? Or only lvl66 upgraders?
Does someone know for sure?

I don't think level 66 bases drop, you have to upgrade level 65 like here:

Actual upgrade at 6:56 into video.

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 1:12pm

That's interesting. Apparently I misunderstood. By the way - 66s can be downgraded to 65s. Level 66 upgraders drop *only* in sectors 3, 6, 9, etc. and those places are incredibly hard. I mean, s1 is super easy, I could tank it without a shield and level 3s in defense as a warrior. S2 I get rekt, killed in 2 shots, but the drop rate for green lvl 65 upgraders is much higher. S3 I have never tried, they kick me out of parties when they see my gearscore. S4 easier than s2 and drops blue upgraders - which can be used on green items, but the difference in quality provides no bonus at all.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 2:00pm

Edited with hotfix 6.0.01.35 (12-02-15).

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 8:39am

Edited with 6.0.01.45 hotfix (04-03-15)

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 9:33am

Edited with hotfix 6.0.01.48 (12-03-15)

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 9:49am

Edited with hotfix 6.0.01.49 (24-03-15)

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 10:06am

Edited with 6.2 preview (insidious destiny)

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 11:05am

Edited with 6.2 preview (insidious destiny)

Are you sure this isn't just an April fools thing? :D
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 11:27am

yes it seems to be a kind of rotten joke... If that's really the case then these russian devs deserve the title of most retarded assholes EVER!!

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 6:51pm

Awww Tona it's April fools lol
Tons of game companies do it and I find it pretty funny xP though most times some of the things they announce sound amazing and should go into the game ASAP! xP

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 12:44am

Apparently they know how to improve the game and they know what people are expecting for this game. They also can't ignore how much they have disappointed players since last patches (there have been a huge drop in population in Russia since 6.0 - 6.1 patches).

And miracle! For once it seems they have listen to suggestions that have been made years ago for some of them... But no... They're just taking people's desire as a "joke" and they're just happy to fool people with that. That's not only insulting players, that's provocation!

Anyway there is an edit with the public test server for the 6.0.2 patch

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 3:57pm

Automatic search for a group (from https://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=126690)

Improved automatic search for a group. Damage and healing all party members increased by 5% for each satellite is found with the automatic search. Characters that stand for more than 10 minutes in line to visit the islands serene astral sectors (1.4 and 7 sector) will now receive an invitation to go there, as well as a special effect to summon free mercenaries.
Now the effect of "selfless assistance" can be obtained at the interface automatically search for the group.
Added counter that displays the time spent in the queue for automatic assembly group.

well thats good news, really good news 8o

i also really like the system that killing players in BGs will ears points!! this will put an end to weird and silly TC pat situations
so there will no longer be the need of tactical *** but rather just kill the enemy to win
im so happy right now reading these changes, thats why i always mean they make the game better and better:love:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Apr 3rd 2015, 4:02pm)

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 9:21pm

reeah19

Intermediate

(there have been a huge drop in population in Russia since 6.0 - 6.1 patches).

Before you needed to grind gold/gear sometimes, now you need to do it every single day.You grind gear so you grind glyphs so you grind gold, so you grind mats for glyphs, who has so much free time? even a no lifer won't be able to keep up with this.

auction house search 2nd week gliched.etc etc
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden