You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 12:18pm

Gorgeous

Beginner

Hi everyone,

Just passing through to say that we'll be improving the rewards and will clarify a lot of things about the event this weekend, so stay tuned for an update. Until then, thanks to everyone who has entered the event thus far!

-Mhul

nice to hear that ;)
Winner Pscionist DE: Gorgeous

Friday, March 27th 2015, 3:00pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Hey everyone,

The rules & rewards for the event have been updated and clarified, so be sure to check out the [PMB] Reminder & Update !

Some of said information has been edited into this thread. On the off-chance that any of the edited information was missed, or conflicting, then please refer to the above linked article (Reminder & Update) for the definite version of rules/rewards (without the clutter).

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 7:14am

ÇiLeK

Intermediate

As adorable as the head-squirrel is, the PMB pet is not a headpiece.

Does anyone know what kind of pet is this? :rolleyes:
Is it just walking around and following us or what? :huh:
How can we summon or unsummon it ?(

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 3:02pm

PmB to 17th April - its a joke ?!

Why was extended duration PmB date?
It is unfair to people who already have drawn up their builds, and even more for those who put them on the website ... ?( 8|

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LinQ" (Apr 3rd 2015, 3:27pm)

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 3:44pm

Tamora

Beginner

I mean, yeah, why not to extend but two weeks? ._.
It's too much, I think. One week - okay. But date was clearly presented and now people who finished their builds on last days can only wait and be angry because of this extension. Eh.

I totally agree. It's not fair and it is not correct to change the competitions to a single day after the deadline. This way of working is not serious towards the community itself.

Main: Subra, Imperial Great Gunner
Reinc: Annapurna, Priden Druid
Reinc: Czernobog, Xadaganian Stalker
Reinc: Tamora, Xadaganian Avenger

-Pirati Bastardi-

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 3:47pm

I agree too. Many people has waited for the last days to put their PMB on forum to avoid others copying ideas etc. And now we posted them and they will stay on the forum for 2 more weeks.
I think it's very unfair towards the people who already posted their entry.
I hope this will be solved somehow , because a lot of people are unhappy about this :c

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 3:51pm

I agree too. Many people has waited for the last days to put their PMB on forum to avoid others copying ideas etc. And now we posted them and they will stay on the forum for 2 more weeks.
I think it's very unfair towards the people who already posted their entry.
I hope this will be solved somehow , because a lot of people are unhappy about this :c
Exactly, I and many other people were waiting for the end...

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 3:51pm

Shemei777

Beginner

Whops, accidentally deleted post.
I didn't wanted to show my entry because of copying ideas, like xLunax said. I was sitting yesterday to late night to finish some things, today same, and ta-daah - extension. How people who worked hard now should feel like? If this would be done like week before deadline - okay. But one day before?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Shemei777" (Apr 3rd 2015, 3:57pm)

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 4:05pm

Hello,

For those who are afraid of being stolen, you can save your work and delete your entry.
You'll post it again on april 16th ;).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 4:15pm

TheRampage

Trainee

LEL :D

Now everyone can "master" every class... Just copy paste best things from each PMB, create own with "stolen" ideas, and "beat them all with their weapon" :D AMAZING ... Gonna create pmb for each class xD saw some good guides for every class :P JK

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 4:19pm

Now everyone can "master" every class... Just copy paste best things from each PMB, create own with "stolen" ideas, and "beat them all with their weapon" :D AMAZING ... Gonna create pmb for each class xD saw some good guides for every class :P JK

You might be joking but you DO have a point, some people can do that now and this is why I think extending the PMB one day before deadline is simply unfair.

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 4:28pm

TheRampage

Trainee

You might be joking but you DO have a point, some people can do that now and this is why I think extending the PMB one day before deadline is simply unfair.
Was joking only for that "gonna create pmb" :D but yes they did this completly wrong, already saw how ppl copied some builds and stuffs like that... Saw shemei777 how working all night for this event... spend a lot of time and now they extending... And ofc that lazy players will copy a lot of things... I did my PMB thread first day, only cuz of those copy's i dont mind if someone copy everything but i know that i posted it first... But dont know how they going to resolve that "copy" shi* ... Good luck guys :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TheRampage" (Apr 3rd 2015, 5:54pm)

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 8:55pm

ÇiLeK

Intermediate

As adorable as the head-squirrel is, the PMB pet is not a headpiece.

Does anyone know what kind of pet is this? :rolleyes:
Is it just walking around and following us or what? :huh:
How can we summon or unsummon it ?(
No one? :(
Hello,

For those who are afraid of being stolen, you can save your work and delete your entry.
Yea, I just did that. :pinch: :evil:

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 9:29pm

why the hell is this event extended now?
People had enough time to turn their stuff in.
That's bs extending it.

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 9:33pm

reeah19

Intermediate

i consider builds with 70 talents and 65+ rubies a joke, especially for a new player, they won't know how to choose and when they see 4x rubies at lvl 65 they usually make the worst decisions on what is important or no, i can say like half of new summoners won't get VI and r3 decomp for example then they ask why they suck cuz they use someones build and that person is great.
Allso as a suggestion use a font that is readable, avoid wall of text, there are some posts that might be awesome but trying to read em kills your eyes lol.
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 10:25pm

Shemei777

Beginner

why the hell is this event extended now?
People had enough time to turn their stuff in.
That's bs extending it.

Yes, I agree. Many people are angry and even dissapointed because of this. But I suppose we can't do anything with this now.

Saturday, April 4th 2015, 4:42am

Stupid, pretty pissed off bout that.
They need to close it when scheduled.

Saturday, April 4th 2015, 11:30am

dziwigor

Beginner

well, I guess ending this contest day before Easter was not a good idea. I guess majority of players (or their families) celebrate this holiday. Prepare something, travel to their families and so on. And for all that are saying that extending contest is unfair - remember, it is as fair, as judges are...
And "last minute posting" has one disadvantage - anyone who posted similar build can accuse you of copying it... and in such case whoever posted earlier has a point...

On the other hand some classes, like full healer, have very similar builds, as there is only one way to (or very limited number) efficiently distribute skillpoints :)

Saturday, April 4th 2015, 12:32pm

It's not last minute postong by any means. It's not extended by few days it's extended by 2 weeks lol which is a joke. 2 weeks...

Saturday, April 4th 2015, 2:57pm

Hello,

This is a joke right? Builds have been up long enough now they are already being copied. If you delete and re-post how does that make sense to prove who posted first and who is actually 'copying'. Just really bad decision making to extend this type of contest. Lack of good judgement. :thumbdown:

Rate this thread