You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 3:54pm

TheRampage

Trainee

Hello
Before i start commenting anything about your build, i am glad that there is more engineer's who wants to show their builds. But sharing builds like this one wont help anything to newbies. I will explain why.

You said "medium" dps class... wrong, engineer is one of top single target dps classes (i can proof). In same rank with warden/bard/scout. Depend how players are good or bad...

You showing 54m overall dmg (only 56k dps )
Simply because you didnt maxed any of your high dmg skills... All of them are r2.... :S
Why you didnt took any rubies which increasing your shot damage, or even your attacking device's dmg...
Engineer isn't only support class, its more then support... Every player who played with engineer know that engineer can deal extremly high dmg. Dps is amazing.

Skipped calibration ???? ?( 12 % chance to deal critical damage with shots. I used to deal 5 - 6 criticals in a row ! Without any rune,luck potions or anything like that from CS, since i am on Smugglers Paradise..... Cant imagine how many criticals ppl dealing with all those cash shop items.... Like holy weapon and luck elixirs...

Cannonade its not 5 second. its 6 seconds. It's only 2 rubies to max this amazing ability ... I dealing 6x best engineer'' shots with this rubie (3x lightning 3x astral) And still i have enough energy for frag bomb.

Frag bomb. That spell dealing max damage, highest damage of all engineer's spell and your rank is 2....

Vigor rubies only rank 2 ? ?( ?( There is no dps class/players which are going to put only 2 rubies instead of 3.... 6 % or 9 % ...cmn ...

There is sooo many wasting of talents / rubies...
Rmbr there is nothing what can save u in astral/raids if your tank is bad and if cant keep aggro all the time...So wasting all those talents for protections even if u are on max range its completly useless...
And btw there is more new rubies which we got with 6.0 update....

Don't say that i am jelous or something like that, i am not, Good Luck with your pmb. But this is rlly wrong...It's your build and all but u did it completly wrong...

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 4:38pm

Though I agree with what TheRampage says in terms of how the build is for the end game, just don't say he is 'wrong'. Instead say his build is not optimal/preferred.
Xrade's build is perfectly fine in a casual setting for playing how he likes.

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 4:42pm

TheRampage

Trainee

Though I agree with what TheRampage says in terms of how the build is for the end game, just don't say he is 'wrong'. Instead say his build is not optimal/preferred.
Xrade's build is perfectly fine in a casual setting for playing how he likes.
Ofc that i talking about end game, since he posted raid/astral build. Why to create high dps class like "medium" dps ... There is no logic way... If someone "master" class then he should post his best builds for newbies, not only his , even best class builds. To make it more clear, its like healer with his healing spells on medium rank.... i hope so that u got my point... :d cheers