You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 4th 2015, 9:07am

Artuditu

Trainee

auction house search 2nd week gliched.etc etc

Using capital letters helps ;)

Saturday, April 4th 2015, 4:20pm

(there have been a huge drop in population in Russia since 6.0 - 6.1 patches).

Before you needed to grind gold/gear sometimes, now you need to do it every single day.You grind gear so you grind glyphs so you grind gold, so you grind mats for glyphs, who has so much free time? even a no lifer won't be able to keep up with this.

auction house search 2nd week gliched.etc etc

without KNOWING what made the population drop i GUESS it is because with level 60 cap everyone could gear properly alone in wild shore and ppl were happy to no longer needed ship&astral- *** but still could get max gear (except enchanted teal weapon but this soes not matter anyway)
it was like do 10 minutes wild shore (gear) do 10 minutes BG (gold & amalgam) and you had finished your daily gearing-things, rest was "free time" and everyone did what he liked most... now, if you want to gear you have to either find a group or pay mercenaries, and both is unecceptable at least for me, so i simply do not gear, end of story... but unlike me, who has fun even without beeing geared, many ppl take gearing as their major task in this game and i guess they feel left alone now and thus stopped playing.... (again, this is just a conclusion of me, i dont know if this is really the reason for the populationdrop)

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 11:03pm

Edited with 6.0.2 patchnote

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 11:38pm

Edited with hotfix 6.0.02.18 (22/04/15)

Sunday, April 26th 2015, 8:18am

Edited with responses from AO Team to a thread dedicated to players' questions.
Not a hotfix but it give some indications on future plans for Allods 7.0.

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 9:51am

Edited with hotfix 6.0.02.21 (06/05/15)

Monday, May 18th 2015, 1:59pm

Edited with hotfix 6.0.02.26 (18/05/15)

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 1:20pm

Updated with the last cs item that has been released: not a mount an armor.

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 2:56pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Updated with the last cs item that has been released: not a mount an armor.

This...is crazy and I'm not sure I like it. Granted, everything we say (We would like that item, we would not like that item...doesn't get considered anyways so no sense bitching.)
Sounds really cool, but...idk...I'm actually getting to the point where...I just don't want anymore CS items lol...there are just too many.
If we keep adding more...how do you ever expect a new (f2p) player to ever catch up?
They're already quitting in masses because there is too much to get...
Mehhhhhhhhhh /rant

On another note...I saw this in someone's signature:

This would be nice...I wish we could have something like this...

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 3:08pm

Erwyn

Trainee

/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 4:34pm

new items looks appealing and an item that enhances the defense is some good idea, we only have conclave till now, so im looking forward for us to get the "monolit" :love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lITePNZ002k

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 4:37pm

um yeah a battlearmor,,, ok not sure if i like his :D

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 4:39pm

IAmGroot

Professional

new items looks appealing and an item that enhances the defense is some good idea, we only have conclave till now, so im looking forward for us to get the "monolit" :love:

You shouldn't be looking forward to this.
After reading through some of the comments on RU it seems that all the scrolls useless unless you get the mythic one or whatever. The scrolls work WITH the top reward.

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 5:12pm

so there wont be any "low reward" things? if this is true its a pity...
but i really cant imagine they would sell a strongbox without rwards usable by everyone including those who did not win the main price...?

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 5:32pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Quoted

Without armor remaining scrolls irrelevant, rebyatishechki)

reply to killimanjarro

Quoted

Well, why not?they can be exchanged for a similar quality scrolls commander

Quoted

Scrolls armor can be changed on the scrolls of the commander of similar quality. So yes, there is one general and do not need a reservation, they miss the action. Who needs a leader, but do not need armor, those open caskets.

This "armour" is considered a MOUNT and WILL take a stable slot, therefore, it's scrolls can be changed for scrolls of the commander so you can get those again...

This just gets better and better.

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 5:38pm

very interesting, thanks for enlightening us, so this maybe wont be worth getting, especially for those with already a good mount... we will see further details

Saturday, May 23rd 2015, 10:52pm

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 3:47pm

Artuditu

Trainee

very interesting, thanks for enlightening us, so this maybe wont be worth getting, especially for those with already a good mount... we will see further details

The armor is supposed to allow player to use skills plus the legendary scroll that gives 2% per 2 sec HP and Mana/Energy regeneration while wearing it works in combat too :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Artuditu" (May 24th 2015, 4:06pm)

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 3:58pm

mhh watched the video and iam a bit happy now cuz it doesnt seem tooo op^^ the only thing left i want to know is what happens if the "mount" is dead i mean it just has a bit over 400k and thats nothing so if its losing effect after 2-3 hits its really just a decoration^^ if its regenerating infight and you "remount" then its a pretty big advantage^^

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 12:31pm

Edited with hotfix 6.02.23 (27/05/15)