You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 6th 2015, 11:25am

haxorof

Beginner

• "haxorof" started this thread

Allowed to transfer items between characters connected to same account?

Maybe this is a stupid question but is it allowed to transfer items between characters connected to the same account? For example if I have one character that have some items that are not character bound like potions and transfer those to a different character of mine.

I guess this kind of transfer can be seen as cheating because it can give some advantage, or maybe it is seen as the same thing as a friend would do the same for you?

Monday, April 6th 2015, 11:52am

Modliszka

Beginner

If your characters are on the same fraction (both league or both empire) you can simply post items via in-game mail (if they are not bound).
You cannot transfer items through fractions (from league to empire or the other way)

Monday, April 6th 2015, 1:08pm

haxorof

Beginner

• "haxorof" started this thread

If your characters are on the same fraction (both league or both empire) you can simply post items via in-game mail (if they are not bound).
You cannot transfer items through fractions (from league to empire or the other way)
Yes, same faction so then I can just post the items I want. :)

Thanks!