You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 6:13am

VashBOG™ & Blysse Event for new people.

Ok guys it has been a very long time since I've done an event like this and its good to be back doing it :D

What is this?
This will be an event for new and old players without much cash shop.
It is a simple event where you have to find one of us first, then you will be traded an item to either use on the other person when you find them, or trade them or both!

No rules really, everybody will be able to participate, although I encourage the people with less CS items than other to try their best to win something. There will be 3 winners (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place!)
-You will have to Find Blysse and she will trade you a specific item and give you further instruction what to do with it or them.
-You will have to find a special guest (friend of mine) next, and you will either have to trade him that item or use an item on him, depending what Blysse told you to do :D then that person will have you trade them and give you another item to either use on me or trade me or both!
-Finally you will have to find me, use the item on me that you were given, and trade me an item as well. (None if the items you are given will have any real value.)

The Event will begin shortly after this first AoD this Saturday and we will hide throughout the Allods world (many will know and see us on their Friends list).

Imperial side, and we will hide anywhere and everywhere, we will climb and hide in different areas to really test peoples patience and climbing skills! Look for the world shout for the announcement that the event has begun!

1st Place will receive: 1 Epic Earing, 1 Epic Carnifex's, 1 Blue Carnifex's, 1 Green Carnifex's, and 50,000 gold!!!

2nd Place will receive: 1 Epic Earing, 1 Blue Carnifex's, 1 Green Carnifex's, and 25,000 gold!!!

3rd place will receive: 1 Blue Earing, 1 Blue Carnifex's, 1 Green Carnifex's, and 10,000 gold!!!

Hope all have fun exploring different areas more and enjoying the views and the Allods wonders
thoroughly!

Update:
The Event might be late due to the fact that I did not calculate the AoD being early on the weekends (6AM first one starts for me) and Blysse being available for it at about 12PM my time. So it will start at the last AoD or an Hour before it. I am sure everybody will be on that time, just would like to keep you updated!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "VashBOG™" (Apr 11th 2015, 6:03am)

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 7:21am

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 10:58am

Kurtcobain

Professional

Nice Idea :thumbsup: Wish you a many fun with this "not official" but good event!
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 11:11am

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 11:25am

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 2:14pm

IAmGroot

Professional

It has been a long time since you've done one of these and from what I remember they always have a great turnout.
I'm glad to see you back in the swing of things here.

Good luck to all participants!

Also, you said it's "The Event will begin shortly after this first AoD and we will
hide throughout the Allods world (many will know and see us on their
Friends list)."
...Is that today? You might want to be a bit more specific. :)

And Bly, if you need me to kick his ass for having you do this...just tell me.

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 4:42pm

Good point groot, it was supposed to say this Saturday as that's blys and mine day off together, thanks for pointing that out i appriciate it.
Once again, the even is this Saturday!!

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 3:06am

Great event, for the first time i would like to be IMP side:). GL all

Akeisha - Main char - Warden lv 70 - Sexy Pirates
Susie - reinc - Mage /Shaedria - reinc - Mechanic
Maeve- reinc - Healer lv 70 /LunaLullaby - reinc - Bard /
KittyKatseyes - reinc - Scout /

:) ^^ :)

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 9:22am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

HA! I remember similiar event years ago when i played on US server. One of GMs turned himself into a crocodile (Botomless Maw to be exact) and teleported to various places in Nezebgrad. When he hid himself, he gave a tip on worldchat concerning his hiding place f.ex: "I'm in a place with a lot of water", or "there is a serial murderer next to me, please help" and so on :) It was really good times ^^

Have fun :)

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 12:26pm

Tamora

Beginner

Great event, for the first time i would like to be IMP side:). GL all

I'll play for you, Ake! <3 <3 <3

Good idea, Vashbog, really nice :)

Main: Subra, Imperial Great Gunner
Reinc: Annapurna, Priden Druid
Reinc: Czernobog, Xadaganian Stalker
Reinc: Tamora, Xadaganian Avenger

-Pirati Bastardi-

Friday, April 10th 2015, 12:02am

Thanks Tamora, tell me if you win, I'll be happy for you :)

Akeisha - Main char - Warden lv 70 - Sexy Pirates
Susie - reinc - Mage /Shaedria - reinc - Mechanic
Maeve- reinc - Healer lv 70 /LunaLullaby - reinc - Bard /
KittyKatseyes - reinc - Scout /

:) ^^ :)

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 6:03am

Posted an update please check it if you are going to participate :)

Sunday, April 12th 2015, 3:28am

VashBOG™ & Blysse Event Update: First place Elinnya, Second Place Ostkitty, Third Place Erwyn!!