You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 30th 2015, 10:58pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

• "SΛΤΗΩ" started this thread

Draconic relics. Problem with stamina.

Hi.
I bought new draconic from the NPC for battleground emblems because i had an older one (from 55lvl). It's with +30 more stamina and +6 anger instead of +1 luck.
Up till now the stamina of a draconic relict was added to my total stamina as soon as I've put it on, and only the additional stat was activated during the fight. But the new draconics don't add stamina to my characters total stamina. It seems that it doesn't see the stamina of the draconic at all.

Did anyone noticed that?
Do someone has an explanation and am I missing something?!
Or is it a technical problem. If it is, then please treat that as a notification to the Allods team.

Friday, April 10th 2015, 4:16am

Noticed the same thing, none of the lvl 65 relics Work right, dont get any stamina from them in other Words you lose hp...serious problem and should be moved to known issues untill fixed

Friday, April 10th 2015, 9:13am

skullskaldy

Beginner

French ppl already reported this issue, but guess it can't hurt to get an english reply as well :)