You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 10th 2015, 5:44pm

If this build "took lot of effort" to be made like someone mentioned before,what about this build rofl?

http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=7652
Some people put more and different effort into the PMB depending on resources.
1. That is a warrior guide this is scout.
2. You don't need to make extra accounts to try and troll, in sure that's illegal and that CMs can tell who it is by IP that shows.
3. Pretty sure I know who the troll-wannabe is :D

4. Someone didn't read through all the rules for the contest before making that guide.

Friday, April 10th 2015, 7:14pm

If this build "took lot of effort" to be made like someone mentioned before,what about this build rofl?

http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=7652
Some people put more and different effort into the PMB depending on resources.
1. That is a warrior guide this is scout.
2. You don't need to make extra accounts to try and troll, in sure that's illegal and that CMs can tell who it is by IP that shows.
3. Pretty sure I know who the troll-wannabe is :D

4. Someone didn't read through all the rules for the contest before making that guide.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "VashBOG™" (Apr 10th 2015, 7:37pm)

Friday, April 10th 2015, 8:11pm

Ezell666

Beginner

The guide from the link is spectacular though,but he didn't read the rules about 100% picture entries are not allowed ><,but last year i made it like that though,but i copy-pasted the text in the comments in order torespect the rules.Though i think I said that to him in comments.

Someone is just more skilled in editing and photoshoping though,but the effort of the "idea" and the "courage" to acomplish a final profuct (entry) is equal .

Friday, April 10th 2015, 8:53pm

Either way good luck to him , however, his class and PMB has nothing to do with mine remember that.
To some people it's less effort to do what he did and more what I did, to others it's vise versa.

Like I said either way, his PMB has nothing to do with me or my PMB, I don't know that person nor have I provoked him, nor in fact do I care about somebody else's PMB other than mine, specially if not even in my class lol.

I planned my PMB (second posted for scout) by my self and went with what I had time for due to 12hrs work days. None the less, I've spent a good chunk of my free time on it and used my own ideas for it. I've had positive feedback in game and on the forum for it so if I helped a hand full of people improve them self, then it's a win for me personally. I've had numerous people whisper me feedback in game and also half a dozen people add me on the Skype from my profile who I was glad to help.
Yes I have 13s but I've spent numerous hours testing for PVP and PVE with numerous builds, stats, gear, roatations and so on. I do have different builds that I use due to the sole reason of having 13s. But the builds that I've linked have been tested by lower geared and runed scouts, equal gear, less runes and they worked the best in mine and their opinion.

My build manager has probably 20 builds in it that are actively used for different situation but the ones I chose are the ones with best and consistent results.

So who ever the troll is (being looked at by CM) that posted something in my PMB, who is most likely just plain jealous, has just put somebody completely unaware into a conversation for no reason. If you have questions about my PMB please ask, but make sure you read the bottom of farewell section before somebody decides to comment somethig stupid next time like the who ever just made a new account did.

Friday, April 17th 2015, 1:39pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Incen doesn't do the initial dmg hit each time anymore they ninja'd the change in and no one saw it I guess. Also with the finishing shot at every 8 stacks I really don't think it does more then just keeping ranging at 8 stacks till about 5-10% left on the boss then using finishing. But I have gotten mixed results with that.
KAPPA

Friday, April 17th 2015, 6:31pm

Incen doesn't do the initial dmg hit each time anymore they ninja'd the change in and no one saw it I guess.

I just tested this multiple times on my reincarnation thinking "if this is true, then they ninja changed it VERY recently". It gave higher initial tick damage every time; with the initial tick being instantaneous. Average ticks from the DoT were averaging 2k (4.5k max), but initial ticks were 9k low end.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Krafty" (Apr 17th 2015, 6:36pm)

Friday, May 1st 2015, 5:03pm

Thanks to all who have believed and even greatest thanks to haters making new accounts to downvote my [PMB]
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Gratz to Krafty as well, I'm sure the run to the first place was very close as her PMB was of a great quality as well! :thumbsup:

Friday, May 1st 2015, 6:42pm

Erwyn

Trainee

Grats bai!
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

Friday, May 1st 2015, 7:40pm

Thanks to all who have believed and even greatest thanks to haters making new accounts to downvote my [PMB]
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Gratz to Krafty as well, I'm sure the run to the first place was very close as her PMB was of a great quality as well! :thumbsup:

Congratulations AND Thank you, Vash! You put a lot of time and effort into this bad boy! Just lemme borrow dem wingz, k? :D

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 2:06pm

Cant believe how no-brain this class is now. No one dare to play in full melee build for some "challenge", even full pay to win players like this one cant cause too bad.

And jury give price to that kind of playing. Just pathetic

Give us back the ranged spe like it was before 5.2 patch and keep melee way of playing like it is now

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 2:10pm

Cant believe how no-brain this class is now. No one dare to play in full melee build for some "challenge", even full pay to win players like this one cant cause too bad.

Give us back the ranged spe like it was before 5.2 patch and keep melee way of playing like it is now

Yeah, I liked it so much better when a DPS class was doing mediocre DPS, as well.

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 3:50pm

Erwyn

Trainee

How are you alive? pretty sure I twoshot you :( go back to being dead.
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 5:37pm

I prefer not to get hit even tho I am taking full defensive rubies and it is already squishy enough. There is no stunlock as melee anymore so we're just pretty much a punching bag.
Also when I came back to the game as a warrior and was just pure trash and when I class changed I was suggested by few people to go ranged and take ranged relics. I'm not about to farm relics for months just so I can test melee more, and nobody really goes eclipse anymore either and Teps does not drop relics anymore.
Besides I wasn't going to put my PMB originally but I've seen other scouts put just ranged so I decided to as well.

When I tested melee, ranged was always pulling ahead so why the hell would I bother with melee if ranged always has better end results?
I see people like this hating all the damn time but none willing to put work in they just seem to get satisfaction calling people out. But I'm one of those people who WILL NOT sit calmly and let anybody do that, and I will tell you to fuck off as well. If you're going to bash one person for it, make sure you go across the whole PMB board and other languages and say the same thing. Otherwise just go fuck your self.

Also, if you want scout 5.0.2 back, I will take my warrior from 4.0.3 back gladly so I don't have to mess with this class anymore.
I've been a scout for about 6 months and already know more about it than people playing it their whole life in Allods and they still can't figure out their stats, rotations, builds and so on. So sit boy.

I've got 0 requests from scouts in game and forum board for melee so I decided to leave it out. I do have rotation for it, builds, stats and in between.
Next time read the whole PMB I've got and read the last section before you decide to be a dumb fucking troll.

FYI: It is called "Pimp My Build" for a reason. It is not called "Pimp My Class/Builds" for the same reason. I went with RANGED PMB not RANGED and MELEE which would defeat the purpose of the whole event. Educate your self next time, and read between the lines.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "VashBOG™" (May 6th 2015, 5:45pm)

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 8:47pm

lol, the salt is real here. lacrymoza once called me trash because i used incend and tesla in a melee build. he/she was probably just mad because he/she is bad, but the real trash plays are not using your class to the fullest potential (

nice guide, vash
Evreu

Friday, May 8th 2015, 6:59pm

Quoted

why the hell would I bother with melee if ranged always has better end results
for some "challenge" as i wrote.
Can you read or are you just able to speak for yourself?

Quoted

go fuck your self
WTB more rude people
It's not because you are a noob full rune 13 that you can offend people excessively, understand?

Quoted

I've been a scout for about 6 months and already know more about it than
people playing it their whole life in Allods and they still can't
figure out their stats, rotations, builds and so on. So sit boy.
WTB more arrogant people
You are on top level on arrogance.
Are you able to realise that all you do/make IG is easy for any idiot with r13 and full cs? or are you just too stupid for that?

Quoted

once called me trash because i used incend and tesla in a melee build
I was talking about challenge, mate. Tesla and incend have destoying the challenge since 5.2, that's why i gave up my class to another :)

Saturday, May 9th 2015, 5:52am

No one dare to play in full melee build for some "challenge", even full pay to win players like this one cant cause too bad.

Last time I'm quoting you.

First of all, you came to my PMB not to ask a question about it, as I pretty much stated to post only if you have a damn question, but to tell me how "csed" I am and how I didn't choose to be the only person playing melee.

Second, I was rude because you are being a dick about which style I decided to do a PMB on. My decision my PMB.

Third of all if the "challenge" play style gives out worse results why in the world should I demote my self just to please the likes of you?

Last but not least, it says "Ranged PMB" and NOT "Melee PMB" so your "cough cough -pro" opinion is not even needed here, why did you even bother? Are you that jealous? And who in the world are you lol? Do I know you? Really don't think I do, don't even know why I'm wasting my time explaining to you the way PMB works...

Keep hating though I love people like you to hate me. :love: :love:

Saturday, May 9th 2015, 5:55pm

Could you do us all a favor and post a picture of you with your wings on? :P

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Saturday, May 9th 2015, 7:29pm

Monday, May 11th 2015, 4:28pm

I'm a player so I can give my opinion.

3 keys spamming build dont need explainations so YOU are wasting your time lol

Monday, May 11th 2015, 6:43pm

I'm a player so I can give my opinion.
3 keys spamming build dont need explainations so YOU are wasting your time lol

Maybe next time you should make your own guide then?
Really wanna know what would you post since you say that ranged build on Scout dont need any explanation and that its not "challenging" enough.