You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:08pm

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:36pm

im getting a BS error in russian whyyyyyyyy

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:15am

Nessaesile

Beginner

Hey guys,
the launcher is now available for download, if you haven't seen it already ...

http://de.allods.com/download

http://en.allods.com/download

just click on the launchers name AllodsLoader.exe (6.5 Mb)

see you in Allods :)
Thanks!!

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:58am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

finaly a bit of news guys,

i know its not much but this jaust camed on teh news page :)

Login issue
Site and game login issue is already known. This problem is being fixed.

grtz

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 11:47am

Been over 12 hrs forthis and I still have no toons. Submitted tickets about it and everything and still no reply. Now when I sign in I get "Authorization Failed: Connection can't be found"....Grrr frustrating..Anybody know what I can do or do I just need to wait another 12 hrs before I can do anything?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:16pm

And i got a diffrent problem at least didnt seen anyone writing it. I can log in but my server list is empty anyone has similar problem?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 4:08pm

marta8933

Beginner

Az jeśli nadal nie wiesz, to nie tylko Ty masz ten problem, ale pracują nad tym.
Nickname: Hinnete
Lv: 70
Fraction: Empire
Class: Bard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, March 21st 2014, 8:39am

Wube

Beginner

And i got a diffrent problem at least didnt seen anyone writing it. I can log in but my server list is empty anyone has similar problem?
Try to ad Launcher.exe and AOGame.exe both to your firewall exeptions. Maybe this 'll work.
BLARGH

Friday, March 21st 2014, 9:02am

Ok i added it and now it says my password is wrong and it wants me to use NA client and NA game version :D when im playing on EU

And when i click on EN launcher it says that "mailrugames hasnt got a registered program"

Friday, March 21st 2014, 11:19am

Wube

Beginner

Well it seems to be working differently for everybody now. Try executing AOGame.exe instead of launcher. You need to update your game with MyCom software first, after that i recommend not using it to launch game for now cuz of some problems it has. Remember to use your email as login as well, also run the game as administrator. That worked for me atleast.
BLARGH

Friday, March 21st 2014, 7:55pm

Ok i added it and now it says my password is wrong and it wants me to use NA client and NA game version :D when im playing on EU

And when i click on EN launcher it says that "mailrugames hasnt got a registered program"
dudes, if u got problem like this guy (I had it too) just for login use ur email and for pasword use ur new my.com pasword, and it works ;)
cheers ! ;P

Rate this thread