You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 10:23pm

[PMB] Paoolina - healer of the Plague!

How to be HEALER

Journal of Paoolina. Empire : Level 65 : Guild healer of the Plague : Xadaganian

Dear Diary,
my name is LinQ and I'm now Xadaganian with Empire might.
But my beginnings were different. Please, listen to the history of my existence.

~~Chapter I~~

~My Story~
I was born as a woman, I lived and grew up in modern times. Until one day, do not know when or how I came to another world. I became a winged elf with unknown powers. I learned about the different world with curiosity. From small fluffy Gibberlings, I found out where the Kania is located and that Aidenus is ruling here. I also expanded my skills and abilities. Then, I've realized that the matter of life and death is the thing to which I want devote my existence. I was learning how to treat hardly live body, how to bring a spark of life from the dead, for the benefit of society as a whole and especially for my sisters and brothers.

When I learned all my skills I have met with my friends and created a guild Moonlight - a small but struggling with any adversities. I had to wait a long time see great changes - the New Frontier. Then, under the cover of night, we decided to cross the boundaries of Kania. When we took our first steps on the lands of the Empire, our bodies started to change. My wings disappeard, my ears had shortened and my eyes had faded and irises appeared. So that was the moment when I became a Xadaganian. We walked a long time to find the local community. When we reached the Nezebgrad, we were looking for shelter. We joined to one of the biggest guild on the Tep serwer. And then all began.

There was a big darkness. But when the sky parted and began to control the brightness again, there were many new faces. Even then, I knew it was a change to a different, new world. Scared of changes I hid out for many months. When I came out of hiding it turned out that I was expelled from the guild. I traveled on the Ferris and to my suprise people from Plaga guild opened the gate and take me to their family. From that moment I proudly wear their colors and protect and heal my sisters and brothers.

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "LinQ" (Apr 16th 2015, 11:14pm)

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 10:24pm

~~ Chapter II ~~

~ Racial skills ~

empire:
Xadaganian [Inquisitor]: Unshakeable Conviction - Gives party members immunity to control effects for 10 seconds.
Arisen [Heretic] : Warped Faith - Increases your Faith by 30% for 30 seconds.

league:
Kanian [Cleric]: Tensess' Shield - Calls for the power of Tensess to surround you with a divine shield that absorbs damage.
Elf [Priest]: Vindictive Punishment - Gives the target a brand for 20 seconds that drains mana for each ability they use.

~~ Chapter III ~~

~6.0.0 - What's new ? ~

In my opinion changes in the current patch had a positive impact on the healers. The game has been improved by the introduction of new rubies:

Thunderer. Casting Heavenly Smite grants you 1/2/3 stacks of the Fanaticism effect. Heavenly Smite has a 5/10/15% higher chance to deal critical damage. [it's geate rubie! ]

Heresy Fighter. Increases your physical damage to targets under Cleansing Flame by 13/26/39%.

Celestial Light. Heals the target every 2 seconds over 6 seconds, and you also receive 50% of that healing.

Power of the Pure now increases the effect of Circle of Healing. When cast in the Aspect of Mercy, gives you a 33/66/100% chance to reflect control effects and receive 10/20/30% less damage.

Silence ruby has been renamed as Reproach and transformed into an ability. Makes the target unable to cast spells and disarms it.

The effect of Veracity rubies has increased. In the Aspect of Rage, Chain of Light and Particle of Light stun the target for 1/2/3 seconds, but not more often than once in 10 seconds.

The Paralysis ability has been moved to rubies. It stuns the target for 45 seconds. Interrupted by damage. If you’ve already learned Divine Punishment, Paralysis gives a 33/66/100% chance to avoid interruption by damage if the target’s health is above 90%.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "LinQ" (Apr 16th 2015, 11:07pm)

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 10:25pm

~~Chapter IV~~
~ Aspect of Light ~

Caster Healer - ranged DPS.
The first rank Master of Aspects is Aspect of Light. It's essential to create ranged DPS. Gives you a chance to receive Fanaticisms when casting Holy Blast/Celestial Judgement and stops them being interrupted by damage.
Look at my caster guide:

Reincarnation skills for Caster Healer:
Psionic
Telekinetic Pull - Draws all enemies within a 20 yard radius to the chosen location. Knocks them down and has a 10% chance to stun them for 2 seconds.

OR

Mage
Flash -Teleports you 35 yards forward.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "LinQ" (Apr 16th 2015, 11:14pm)

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 10:26pm

~~ Chapter V ~~
~ Aspect of Mercy ~

Full Heal.
The Second rank Master of Aspects is Aspect of mercy. It is essential to maintain alive. Gives you a chance to receive Fanaticisms when you or your party members receive damage. Allows you to cast certain heals without being interrupted and removes the cooldown from others.

It's my full heal guide:

Reincarnation skills for Full Healer:
Warden
Natural Balance - Evenly distributes health pool of a party between its members constumes 10%of it.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "LinQ" (Apr 16th 2015, 11:06pm)

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 10:27pm

~~ Chapter VI ~~
~ Aspect of Rage~

Melee DPS.
Last rank Master of Aspect is Aspect of Rage. Gives you a chance to receive Fanaticisms when you use Verdict/Anathema and increases your Anger.

Melee Guide:

Reincarnation skills for Melee Healer:
Warrior
Charge - Causes you to rush to the target, inflictingdamage and causing them to be unable to move or use abilities 2 seconds.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "LinQ" (Apr 16th 2015, 11:07pm)

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 10:27pm

Thank you for your attention. See you in game!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LinQ" (Apr 16th 2015, 11:12pm)

Friday, April 17th 2015, 6:52pm

Nice guide!

I have a comment on the Rage Aspect though.
For a melee healer you should take the Heresy Fighter rubies rank 3. It increases the amount of damage you do to targets under Cleansing Flame. I can't recall the percentage exactly atm, but I believe on rank 3 it was around 36% more at least. That's definately not something a MH should skip.

Sunday, April 19th 2015, 12:10am

Tirraqoax, Heresy Fighter increases your physical damage to targets under Cleansing Flame by 13/26/39%. It is even written in this guide.
To the author: I see you are using "Ray of Hope" in Full Healer. I remember in patch 5.0 it was changed- works only in Aspect of Light or Aspect of Rage. It was changed back?

Sunday, April 19th 2015, 4:07pm

Nice guide!

I have a comment on the Rage Aspect though.
For a melee healer you should take the Heresy Fighter rubies rank 3. It increases the amount of damage you do to targets under Cleansing Flame. I can't recall the percentage exactly atm, but I believe on rank 3 it was around 36% more at least. That's definately not something a MH should skip.
Tkanks!

I only sometimes use Cleansy Flame so Heresy Fighter its not "must" for me ;) :))

Sunday, April 19th 2015, 4:16pm

Tirraqoax, Heresy Fighter increases your physical damage to targets under Cleansing Flame by 13/26/39%. It is even written in this guide.
To the author: I see you are using "Ray of Hope" in Full Healer. I remember in patch 5.0 it was changed- works only in Aspect of Light or Aspect of Rage. It was changed back?
Oh my good. You're right... my fail :( I give the wrong screen;/ ...coz i had 2. ... Thanks for Your attention!

Monday, April 20th 2015, 10:13pm

I only sometimes use Cleansy Flame so Heresy Fighter its not "must" for me ;):) )
Well yeah, but that's not what I meant :) What I meant is, if you are melee, don't you want those 39% more damage to your physical attacks? Cleansing flame is instant cast after all, so it's no bother.

To regular mobs, it doesn't matter too much I'll agree. But bosses it means a lot ^^

Monday, May 11th 2015, 7:05pm

It was a while since my last post, so this time I would to ask a few questions at once:
1. First of all, Congratulations for 3rd place!
2. What rubies you have instead of "Ray of Hope" in scond screen?
3. "Divine Punishment"... Why? It won't give you anything- you don't have "Reproach", "Paralysis" nor "Exorcism".
4. No "Thunderer"?
5. Is 5% from "Surge of Faith" better than 10% crit from "Divine Infusion"?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "SpHonKxxVngjAnikLsor" (May 12th 2015, 7:07am)