You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 17th 2015, 6:07pm

Performance Issue

Since this week's maintenance performance in the game has been horrible. In particular loading screens that used to be nearly instant are now taking anywhere from 15-30 seconds. Anyone else having this issue or know how to resolve? A few other members in my guild have already tried lowering video settings and such, and still no difference.

Friday, April 17th 2015, 10:06pm

Not just you Nethy bae, helluva loading screen for me too.
Girs

Saturday, April 18th 2015, 1:07am

performance regarding loadingscreens did not decrease for me, but the chars "look" seems to load slower now (when enter a new area all playermodels look generic and only after some time they get their "real" look)

Saturday, April 18th 2015, 5:08am

yeah. fix this.
thanks 1
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Monday, April 20th 2015, 11:37am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Getting slow loading screens, Characters loading in standing up and looking weird and mounts appearing as horses 1st then mounted. Just bought a new pc and have more then the required specs for the game and it has now lowered my fps from 60-100 *45ish in novo packed* to 30-20 in some areas.
KAPPA

Monday, April 20th 2015, 4:18pm

IAmGroot

Professional

You didn't hear? Allods system requirements went up again and that is why it is lagging.
You need a super computer to run this game without lag.
At the price of a $5,000 computer, I THINK you'll hit the system requirements and play without lag.

Monday, April 20th 2015, 4:27pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

You didn't hear? Allods system requirements went up again and that is why it is lagging.
You need a super computer to run this game without lag.
At the price of a $5,000 computer, I THINK you'll hit the system requirements and play without lag.
Working as intended so upgrade your computer?

Monday, April 20th 2015, 9:16pm

Gramarye

Professional

ye i remember how good te game worked on my shit-Pc 5 years ago .... now im happy with my fps higher than 20

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 12:36pm

I have the same problem. After the maintainence loading into new zones and the texture or npc loads very slowly. All the maint required was a teeny tiny patch and it caused this big new PC requiremnt? :s I mean the performance worsening is drastic, something else has to be wrong.

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 2:15pm

IAmGroot

Professional

and it caused this big new PC requiremnt? :s
I was joking.
It is what they said the last time they screwed something up and it was lagging hardcore.
They said "Ohhh you didn't hear? We went up in PC requirements because our game changed so drastically." (Not exact quote)

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 4:19pm

I still lag and need 1 min to load all maps and players/mobs/allods...please fix it now.. because too hard keep play atm!!

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 5:17pm

after small patch today game slow loading-behavior is still there

chars have their "generic default look" for long, long time

(actually i would like to have an option to keep theat generic look all the time)

Rate this thread