You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 11:43am

How do you get the Veteran etc. titles?

Is it just a matter of how long ago you made your account, or a matter of how many hours you were online?

Or online and non-AFK...?

Where can I read more about this?

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 11:46am

I think it's by playing for a long time (1 year, 2 years etc...) while being active each week. but i'm not sure 100%.

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 11:58am

Kurtcobain

Professional

You get one point in a week for login in into allods, and when you have enough points you became a titel, you can see how many points you have when you tip in the chat /rank :thumbup:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Apr 22nd 2015, 3:25pm) with the following reason: rank on EN client

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 9:24am

You get one point in a week for login in into allods, and when you have enough points you became a titel, you can see how many points you have when you tip in the chat /rank :thumbup:
So that's it? You have to just log in once? Not be online for X amount of hours when you type /played ?

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 10:13am

Kurtcobain

Professional

nope only once in a week login and you get ranked higher :thumbsup:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 1:19pm

nope only once in a week login and you get ranked higher :thumbsup:
Lol I see o.o thanks. 1 point per week?

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 3:24pm

Yes 1point per week.
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes: