You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 11:11am

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Miraculous Ark: 80% Discount!

Dear Sarnaut,

A brand new power has been discovered and harnessed - the power of miracles!

Through tireless months of spell-weaving, using a bucket full of prayers, an angry chicken, and a dash of unpredictable wild magic, someone stumbled upon a formula for the ultimate spell-scroll that is capable of super-amplifying the power of progenitors!

From the 23rd until the 30th of April, the wonderful Miraculous Ark shall be available at an extreme discount! This single use scroll is so powerful that it can instantly level any Progenitor (level 4-59) to level 60, allowing you to rush ever closer to the all-important level cap. Priden characters who wish to gain this power must first complete their starter quests and select a faction before they are eligible for this knowledge.

Whether a first time Sarnaut superstar in the making, or a grizzled veteran on the cusp of creating another new hero, the Miraculous Ark will boost you into the fray with all necessary resources, equipment, and a complete set of level 5 runes to help you get on your feet.

Goblin Banker is renowned for his business sense - or, more accurately, his ability to sell anything that isn't nailed down - but even he couldn't predict that this wonderful phenomenon would go on-sale for 80% Off!

Do you believe in the power of miracles?

-The Allods Team

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 1:53pm

Effreti

Trainee

How many crystals would it cost? I'm at work and can't check ingame.
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 1:54pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

How many crystals would it cost? I'm at work and can't check ingame.

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 1:56pm

Effreti

Trainee

With discount? That's around 10 euros. Pretty cheap. Thank you.
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 2:11pm

What mystery quests will you get with this scroll? GT, DC, TEP, Eclipse?

Will you get the corresponding gold from quests? If not, what's the point of reaching level 60 with just a few silvers in pocket? (if you use scroll at level 4)

Avo.

P.S.: With that amount of crystals you can buy 1 month subscription, runes and "p5" included for raids.

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 2:21pm

Grimpf

Trainee

No Gold.

No GT, DC, Elcipse Rubys, but ready to go there.

All Rubys and abilitys for other WM Quest´s

Blue Level 60 Gear, about 30k GS

6 x Level 5 Runes

1 Wolf (permanent)

1 Griffon (temp - idk how long)

A Chest, give a lot of CS discount scrolls (Crystal chips, mount food, expansion tokens etc.)How much and what scrolls is random (i guess)

But cant be used on reincs (sadly)

Servus

Grimpf

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 3:25pm

Quoted from "Grimpf"

there will be an item like this for reincs too in the future
so those who do not enjoy leveling can still profit :)

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 4:04pm

Quoted

Can it be used on existing level 60s who have randomcrap sub-60 and 60green gear? And if so, do I get the gear and 6xrunes5?

(cheapskate way to ***quickly*** get 60blue gear and 6xrunes6, combine the runes with my existing runes5...)

(Well, it would be, but I'm not playing anymore...)
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 4:15pm

Hello,

Can it be used on existing level 60s [...] ?

Quoted

This single use scroll is so powerful that it can instantly level any Progenitor (level 4-59) to level 60

;).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, April 24th 2015, 10:19am

Well, that's (bad word bad word bad word bad word bad word). I'll stay out here, then.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Sunday, April 26th 2015, 6:13pm

Aionwen

Professional

i do not understand why the hell they did no advertising about this itemrabattsell 3 weeks before the event!??

u get a wolf, 2 questslots, bigger bag and bank, 100k expscolls and u are slightly maxlvl all with 5runes. for 10eupo this is the long missing item to get ppl in the game and give option to test it without all the frustration about leveling, questing, low runes, farming gold,, tiny bag, no horse etc.pp. etc.pp

its not worth 50eupo peeps but with this rabattsell extended and communicated u could have done very well for the game imho and u missed it AGAIN!
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Sunday, April 26th 2015, 8:22pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

i do not understand why the hell they did no advertising about this itemrabattsell 3 weeks before the event!??

u get a wolf, 2 questslots, bigger bag and bank, 100k expscolls and u are slightly maxlvl all with 5runes. for 10eupo this is the long missing item to get ppl in the game and give option to test it without all the frustration about leveling, questing, low runes, farming gold,, tiny bag, no horse etc.pp. etc.pp

its not worth 50eupo peeps but with this rabattsell extended and communicated u could have done very well for the game imho and u missed it AGAIN!
They seem to not care about advertising things that could bring new people into the game.

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 9:57am

Cortath

Trainee

I believe in miracles! Alas, I wish to live a humble life and embrace the journey for all it is.
May Tensess have mercy on your soul, for I shall have none.