Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Thursday, October 9th 2014, 10:04pm

Saturday, October 11th 2014, 2:39am

Ryosey where you Minniee ?
Cuz he was the most OP healer i ever saw in Allods....PvP wise off course

LOL

Sunday, October 12th 2014, 6:44pm

"BACK IN MY DAY..."

Huh...Who are you people?

Oh, I do remember Ryosei... Hi!

Anyone posting a screenshot that isn't at the level 40 or 42 patch probably wasn't around during the real glory days... Mainly because that's when I was actively playing. ;)
We all know that Mercenaries' prime time passed when I left, because that's when they stopped facerolling everyone and lost the 10th in AC to Ascendancy. :)

Nah... To be honest, we all probably consider our own personal "prime times" as the "glory days". While I consider the level 40/42 patches to be my "prime time", there is pretty much no one from that time who still plays actively, as far as I know. So, obviously, everyone will have a different idea of when the true glory days were.

-Corki

Bu mesaj 4 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Corki" (Oct 12th 2014, 7:06pm)

Sunday, October 12th 2014, 8:49pm

What's all this talk about Mercenaries? Everyone knows A TEAM was on top back then.

Sunday, October 12th 2014, 9:06pm

Sorry Dugrosh, you were like the 4th string quarterback on a championship team. No offense :thumbsup:

You remind me of that guy from Napoleon Dynamite. The one who thought he was a football star, lol.

*We would've won state if coach put me in*

Sunday, October 12th 2014, 9:10pm

For the record, Dee quit because he and Lightkate had a baby. Gotta take care of the fam! Haha. :D

Sunday, October 12th 2014, 10:30pm

bubbacraig is dat you
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Monday, October 13th 2014, 4:01am

if you look closely i was the raid boss in that instance

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 4:44am

Where is Xonaz's invite?

The greatest player of all time and I'm on the wrong fucking faction.
What's all this talk about Mercenaries? Everyone knows A TEAM was on top back then.

I love you Xonaz...miss you bubba... why you no text me last night? :(

And how da f do you still have a screenshot from the good old days... I lost all my ss :(

P.S. Xonaz, send me noods on hangouts boi

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 4:41pm

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 7:26pm

Light

Acemi

Mesajlar: 7

Konum: The Planet Earth

Meslek: Dev

• Özel mesaj gönder

These mercs are all cheaters. Rosie/Nico has mentioned it herself. DrugOsh cant resurrect mercs cuz I killed them singlehandedly by drowning them in the river of shame. BTW, babyariel/daenery still come online?
Light

wcf.bbcode.mysql.title

select * from information_schema.tables

wcf.bbcode.php.title

phpinfo();

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 5:19pm

nop last person i remind having that account was princesspudim LOL

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 3:42am

Well, I decided to come check what's up and i noticed some people were still believing I was going to bring Mercs "back to live".

I took these screenshots to just make fun of it. For those who aren't from NA, Bullsavious (Versia), Rolantz, Izanmemitashi (some guy that posted in this thread but quit years ago) and me were basically the most op pvp party that ever existed. Ryousei can say everything he did but he will never compare to our awezome party. To give you an example, Rolantz was lvl 42 while Izan and me were 39,40 with no heroics gears and no runes, still we managed to kill many people on legends and lvl 9 runes (there was a warrior named Serus, he and his friends got rekt by us). There were also the best emp mages at that time, Yodasdad, King and Vojax, they could never win against us even when they already had legends and were farming kazul, i only had legends bracers from Astral, i was the only one wearing a legendary from our guild.

Also i was the FIRST warden to beat in a 1v1 a psi named Gunz, he was something like god psi from a guild named Reborn, i beat him with full 4s and a few legends only. Not even this warden named Ninim could beat him while wearing a 2h legend and better runes than me. I got to beat the best psis from Eminence (when it was at it's prime) and Monobots in a 1v1 too, while he had lvl 9 runes and was using that "I get shields the whole time" build. I also made Onor run from me in Cata, even when he had the most op ego in server and he was the GL of Emi. And i beat all of these thanks to Izanmemitashi that was a pro psi and a genious, also Bullsavious.

A video of Gunz vs Ninim. This clearly shows how i was the only skilled warden.
Click hiar

Here is a SS i took from Solistalia's video shooting at our psi Izan, it clearly shows he had no def runes.

@ topic starter dug,
I first met him as a noob in isle of revelation. I doubt he even remembers the convo about dark dwarves.
speaking of isle of rev, I remember my bet with Vicelich which I won, soloed that silly 47 red ring before the patch hit. I was 45.
I don't remember, the first time I remember seeing you was in MI when I first came back to try the lvl 51 patch and i was hiding at frozen peak because I was guildless. Then you and Rasar came and you asked him to kill me but he didn't cause he is muh buddy. Since that day I didn't like you, i thought you were the common angry nerd guy that has a boosted ego (just as me *Winky wink*).

And what Bubba said, in mercs I was nothing but a "troll" that gave it more image and "fame". I started late that patch and didn't gear for like 2 months after getting full myths, even when Marc tried so hard to get me in guild. I was never "Duggy the king warden" again since that patch started.

Lol I remember that meme, i laughed so much, afksavious.

NA Warden - Mercenaries

2010 NA King Warden

Friday, December 19th 2014, 3:10am

No love for Pryy?
Screw you DUG! screw YOOOOOOU!

Just kidding dugo =) you still my nub who i gave my awesome builds and then said you made it up <3

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 8:43pm

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 9:32pm

IAmGroot

Profesyonel

Mesajlar: 1,349

Konum: Wisconsin - USA

Meslek: Destoryer of all things you love

• Özel mesaj gönder

Hi Lilly!

(Hclftw - obviously not a Merc, just remember you and wanted to say hi.)

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 12:29am

Hi Lilly!

(Hclftw - obviously not a Merc, just remember you and wanted to say hi.)
I remember you =DD! and HI *waves* :thumbsup:

Tuesday, April 7th 2015, 7:49am

Mesajlar: 15

Konum: Minnesnowta, USA

Meslek: Railroad Conductor

• Özel mesaj gönder

Whoa . Ryo, Bubba, Dot, Corki. I miss you kids
Skash

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "skashy112" (Apr 7th 2015, 7:56am)

Monday, April 27th 2015, 7:31am

No love for Pryy?
Screw you DUG! screw YOOOOOOU!

Just kidding dugo =) you still my nub who i gave my awesome builds and then said you made it up <3
Wow seriously?? I made my last post months ago and then you replied to it 2 days later. I've been trying to contact you for months! I'm so bad lucky god damn lol, read my e-mails damniiit!! Or in forum messages blaah.

NA Warden - Mercenaries

2010 NA King Warden

Thursday, August 6th 2015, 2:33pm

Mesajlar: 8

Konum: Neverland

Meslek: PvP

• Özel mesaj gönder

Sadly I would like to announce that the guild <Mercenaries> is officially dead.

Benzer konular

Kullanılmış Etiketler

Mercenaries Guild Recruitment

Bu konuyu değerlendir