You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 9:03pm

There are many more players. I admit not a lot but we can even start bgs. But yeah why plaing on the server when you can spend THOUSANDS OF EUROS/DOLLARS WTFFFFFF

If you are too ignorant to see that you are wasting money you could also invest in yourself or in your future rather than in video game, then stay on the f2p. Good luck and have fun with new cash shop scrolls and mounts every 3-4 months.

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 9:25pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Good luck and have fun with new cash shop scrolls and mounts every 3-4 months.
And you have fun with your 1 skirmish a day, slow mounts, and incomplete builds. ;)

Perhaps those things we pay for are the reason why we enjoy the game. We like our bag sizes, we like our battle mounts, we like our extra talent points and rubies...
The game isn't meant to be played without certain things and, currently, the p2p is missing some of those things.

But...to each their own I suppose.
Everyone enjoys a different cup of tea. ;)

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 10:38pm

Good luck and have fun with new cash shop scrolls and mounts every 3-4 months.
And you have fun with your 1 skirmish a day, slow mounts, and incomplete builds. ;)

Perhaps those things we pay for are the reason why we enjoy the game. We like our bag sizes, we like our battle mounts, we like our extra talent points and rubies...
The game isn't meant to be played without certain things and, currently, the p2p is missing some of those things.

But...to each their own I suppose.
Everyone enjoys a different cup of tea. ;)
F2P = Mounts cash, rubies cash, bag cash, runes cash, Pvp all day ( Runes 13 win all ) fun fun fun , NO NO NO ahuahuahuahuahu
and incomplete builds - F2P dont have builds, have CASH CASH AND CASH.

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 12:11am

Every. Single. Thread.

Can we just stop already? This community is seriously shitting all over itself.
Girs

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 3:41am

Thanks for the replies. Am I correct in understanding that my old characters (that have not been played since 2011 on NA server) will be unable to join the P2P server? The main reason I want to use my old character is because I had tons of cosmetic outfits/accessories, mounts and my Astral Ship.

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 5:05am

That's right Snow, you can't transfer ftp chars to the p2p server. At least not right now, I'm not sure if they have it planned in the future.
Girs

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 5:16am

Aw that's a bummer. I will definitely make a new character to play on P2P server though. If only we could go back and release Allods as subscription from the start, since the game itself is fantastic. How could we promote the game to new people?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SnowberryElf" (Apr 23rd 2015, 6:05am)

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 7:14am

Well if you happen to join the league side, feel free to give me an add, I'm more than willing to help you out. And unfortunately it isn't our job to promote the game and it has no advertising as is. Allods should have definitely started out p2p from launch, but it wasn't, and we can't change that.

And honestly, if we really wanted the p2p to go in the right direction, I think the first thing would be to not only advertise (duh), but have active mods that main on p2p. Currently they're all on ftp so that isn't much good.
Girs

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 8:16am

Seeing that you have previous played on the NA server, I would advise you to stick to f2p server. Ya you might get 2-3 shot by high cash user but you can always play smart by staying in group with other high cash user in pvp.

I have tried the P2p server for 3months now in the "most active" guild and I have never seen more than 2 people on. Majority of the people in this server are from EU so they play during weird time at least to NA player.

Save your money and stick with f2p. There are more NA players on there.

Promote or advertise the game? My.com taken over allods for a year now even they dont want the game on their site. :D

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 8:45am

Save your money and stick with f2p.
The lowest level of runes you need not to be a complete joke and get into a guild that clears current content is 7. Full 7's are ~180€. Oh you need another 180€ for pat5. :thumbdown:

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 1:25pm

Aw that's a bummer. I will definitely make a new character to play on P2P server though. If only we could go back and release Allods as subscription from the start, since the game itself is fantastic. How could we promote the game to new people?
If you League (judging by your avatar, you will) you should definitely join Void if you are new in that case. They're good for recruiting new players at the moment that commit. :) And are very helpful, even if most members do end-game stuff as well... Yet another major difference from F2P imo. I never had this much help before.

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 3:45pm

Quoted

The lowest level of runes you need not to be a complete joke and get into a guild that clears current content is 7. Full 7's are ~180€. Oh you need another 180€ for pat5.
lol^^ 7 runes are the requirement for the top guilds ;) for a normal guild just use this :
http://de.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…59269#post59269
with full 5 runes and a few other cs items you are more than fit to join any normal guild^^ also why all ppl say they need pat 5? you can just activate it when needet (even i did that as a casher^^)

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 3:57pm

Quoted

The lowest level of runes you need not to be a complete joke and get into a guild that clears current content is 7. Full 7's are ~180€. Oh you need another 180€ for pat5.
lol^^ 7 runes are the requirement for the top guilds ;) for a normal guild just use this :
http://de.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…59269#post59269
with full 5 runes and a few other cs items you are more than fit to join any normal guild^^ also why all ppl say they need pat 5? you can just activate it when needet (even i did that as a casher^^)
Can we just stop sugar coating this game, both ftp and p2p? First off, you shouldn't have to deliberately gimp yourself damage and activate it when needed. You can, and it may be effective, but you shouldn't have to. You shouldn't have to tolerate being 2 shot by people that have put in either tons of money, tons of time, or both, just to play certain aspects of the game.

Players in general need to admit that both server has flaws and stop trying to compete with one another. Shit talking every potential new player's post about how bad the opposing server is won't help you, and it won't help the game. Can we not just be a happy little community and be glad we're still getting actual new players, no matter which server it may be on?

This isn't directly aimed at you Bluescarlet, I just happen to quote your post beforehand.
Girs

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 5:27pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Shit talking every potential new player's post about how bad the opposing server is won't help you, and it won't help the game. Can we not just be a happy little community and be glad we're still getting actual new players, no matter which server it may be on?

I think this is fairly reasonable.
If the p2p players are capable of understanding their server has some MAJOR flaws just like the f2p server has some ...possibly more...MAJOR flaws.
I really am not certain we can come to this sort of peace treaty though...but we'll see.

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 6:00pm

You can get into a normal guild with 5's, but not into a guild that clears current content, like i said in my post. If you can't clear current content, i don't really understand why play.

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 6:10pm

lol there are only 2 real guilds on imperial side who have a chance to clear all and thats sos and minc but i woulnd say other guilds like asc etc are not worth beeing in...

and when it comes to clearing content lol^^ how many bosses you killed on hard mode in the new raid on p2p? how far you reached in eclipse when it was opened? cmon clearing is not really a point YOU of p2p should bring :D

but well set thats aside i personally dont care for raids and stuff i live for pvp and thats simply better on f2p^^ yes there are many better runes players than me but well i never had problems with them ;) i mean thats the challenge you dont just to be equal to succeed... no you have to be better and find ways to overthrow the moneygab to win ! and thats what i like :P

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 8:44pm

I never played on F2P, but I think Raids and high Astral might be far more easy than here on sub server where we have no bonus runes and all. I quite enjoy PVE content where you have to think about tactics and your char to achieve something. For people who like to upgrade gear as much as possible without cash put into the char and still have challenging PVE, the server is fine. For PVP, well a fan of this might not get what he wants

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 10:02pm

First off, you shouldn't have to deliberately gimp yourself damage and activate it when needed. You can, and it may be effective, but you shouldn't have to.

yes, but i rather just activate it when i need it for some time and then have it permanent anyway than not having it at all (or only in raids)
if M5 would always be only a temporary buff (like potency elixiers) it would be ***, but this way we have it (after 10.000 symbols permanent + for all reincarnation) its really OK

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 7:52pm

The lowest level of runes you need not to be a complete joke and get into a guild that clears current content is 7. Full 7's are ~180€. Oh you need another 180€ for pat5. :thumbdown:

Monday, August 29th 2016, 12:48am

I'm returning to it. Allods is a game that lies on my memories and I used to play it the "money" way. I have no regrets, it was a great moment of my life and I wish to take these moments back, but with no pressure on my shoulders.

<EDIT moderation : please refrain from necroposting>

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Sep 6th 2016, 3:49pm)