You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 9:13pm

Why can't I sell amalgams to the Currency Exgange NPC ?

Is anyone else having a problem with selling Amalgam to the negotiants? I have tried several times today and it won't give me credit for coins when I try and sell it.
Hopefully it's just a glitch and will be corrected soon. Anybody know for sure?
Thank you in advance for responses.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (May 16th 2015, 8:33pm) with the following reason: title (bis)

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 10:11pm

well in the first place is your amalgam even tradable? sometimes its not for example when you multiply it with cs and sometimes also with no reason^^

Friday, April 24th 2015, 8:54am

Waffle

Beginner

multiplied amal cant be sold to negotiant and item bought from negitiant cannot be traded back to it

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 2:57pm

Hello,

Quoted

Prices of items at the Negotiants will have fixed minimum and maximum values. If the price of a certain item drops to the minimum, the item cannot be sold until someone buys it and raises its cost. In addition, goods purchased from the Exchange are bound to your character and cannot be sold back to the Negotiants.
http://guilds.en.allods.com/forum/topics…reward-exchange

That may be the reason why you can't sell amalgam anymore ?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 3:11pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Wow...that's kinda weird.
Why would that even be a rule? ?(

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 6:26pm

Probably because if it kept going down based on people out selling the purchases, they'd eventually become worth 0 Coins of the Free Traders anyway.

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 6:34pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Right, I could see a "floor" being 1 instead of 0, but why anything above 1?

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 11:15pm

i dont know either, even 10 would be better... so for incarnations or new chars, the title would be kinda easier to reach with amalgams and negotiant, but dunno. Btw when there is a bottom, why not implement sth that we can sell as much as we like??? (otherwise amalgam runs out again ....)

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 9:23am

Grimpf

Trainee

Prices of items at the Negotiants will have fixed minimum and maximum values. If the price of a certain item drops to the minimum, the item cannot be sold until someone buys it and raises its cost. In addition, goods purchased from the Exchange are bound to your character and cannot be sold back to the Negotiants.

Ama is about 40 coins, thats pretty high, so it cant be that "buying-selling" issue

CU

Grimpf

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 11:34am

My amalgam was tradable. I didn't use any multipliers on it. It's the same amalgam I farm and trade all of the time.
Gladia's explanation is indeed correct, unfortunately.So if I can't farm Dragon Bay or do Astral Hunt then I have to wait until Amalgam can be traded again so I can have items that the negotiants will accept for coins. I think this new system sucks IMHO.
Anyway, thanks for the responses! much appreciated.

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 12:43pm

Amalgam , negotiant NPC

Hey. Why amalgam is still buged in negotiant NPC? Today was MAINTENANCE and it's still buged? Can't sell any amount or sometimes can sell 1 or 4 or 3 etc. WTF IS THAT? It's really so hard to fix something in this game? :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 12:48pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

http://guilds.en.allods.com/forum/topics…reward-exchange
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 1:06pm

i know how this system works but previous in stage 1 amalgam lowest price was 11 , now it's stuck at 40 even when ppl sell it. So nnow 40 is minimum value and won't change?

Friday, May 1st 2015, 8:39pm

Waffle

Beginner

i have a feeling the minimum price of amal will go up after each phase just like the cost of glyphs do

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 6:52pm

Cant sell amalgam to NEGOTIANT in some cases

everytime i sell amalgam it acts weird, for example i have 12 amalgam, when i click it to sell it shows only 4 and i cant select 12 etc
sometimes i cant sell it at all, sometimes it helps to split it to 4 stacks, but not always

am i alone with this?
its not gamebreaking since sometimes it still works, but its very annoying

------------------- info:
tried to sell to mastergoblin
tried to sell to npc "Semer Dinar"
now it worked to sell 4 to "Semer Dinar", but the other 4 cant be sold again
after writing this, selling the other 4 to "Semer Dinar" worked

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (May 13th 2015, 7:01pm)

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 7:21pm

Quoted

Prices of items at the Negotiants will have fixed minimum and maximum
values. If the price of a certain item drops to the minimum, the item
cannot be sold until someone buys it and raises its cost.
Source: http://en.allods.com/news/600-negotiants-reward-exchange

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 8:56pm

very interesting, so this means it works as intended and i have to wait for someone buying amalgam before i can sell...?

Saturday, May 16th 2015, 5:03pm

Why can't I sell amalgams to the Currency Exgange NPC?

So, I have a couple of amalgams and I'd like to sell them for some valuables, then buy some glyphs. The problem is the NPC won't let me sell the amlgams (well, not anymore, since it used to work pretty well a few months ago).

First off, the npc won't let me select more than 4 amalgams, then when i click sell the amalgam will just flicker, but nothing else would happen.

Is this just my problem or i it a common bug? Can someone please tell me how to solve it? Thanks' in advance!

Saturday, May 16th 2015, 5:23pm

thats normal the npc is FULL he doesnt want amalgam anymore and you can just sell new amalgam when someone bought amalgam^^

Saturday, May 16th 2015, 8:30pm

For real? Lol, that really sucks. Who the hell buys amalgam either way lol