You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 12:44am

McNoobin

Beginner

• "McNoobin" started this thread

New Stats

i think im going to commit suicide... X.X anyone test anything yet for PVP? this is driving me crazy because i don't understand it yet.. lol
McNoobin
Level 60 mage
League
COMING BACK SOON

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 3:35am

knitehawk

Beginner

can some one help i am trying to get gear for my mage and i bont know what stats to focus on and what % they should be at

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 2:42pm

Megasaur_

Beginner

only really messed around with 1v1 stats haven't gotten into skirms yet

But basically, if you intend to play smart and not be the center of attention, determination is not very useful because you don't intend to get hit often. Now that willpower makes you immune to control if u get CC'd too much, which often happens to mages, Willpower is very important. Anger works well if you choose to run burnout rubies in a fire build.

I'm not entirely sure yet if bloodlust and tenacity conflict, like does Wound complex reduce healing from bloodlust, I'm not too sure yet
Imma be testing out actual percentages soon

Monday, March 24th 2014, 5:03am

i think im going to commit suicide... X.X anyone test anything yet for PVP? this is driving me crazy because i don't understand it yet.. lol
YES they have figured it out for you mages! carry a sword and shield and ditch the wand, youll be OP! ^^