You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 5th 2015, 1:00pm

Gladewalker

Beginner

• "Gladewalker" started this thread

hawks strike question

was reading the skill and its wording/description confused me a little, especially after using it. I used it on a target that had open wounds, but the target did not recieve pain shock and instead recieved the stack of wolverine teeth (like it said)

So my question is this; Do I need all the wolverine teeth stacks to get pain shock, or am i doing something wrong?
Those that don't, are enraged by those that can. Give people a reason to hate you. Do the best you can, and don't let ANYONE hold you back.

Tuesday, May 5th 2015, 2:54pm

well this wolverine teeth is a shitty mana steal (was great back then but now 2 min cooldown is crap -.-) but well the reason you dont get painshock is you have nothing to use it for :D skill Shred! and you will get the painshock effect^^