You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 3:07pm

Aionwen

Professional

mmmhm, the calculator says u are lvl 60 and u have 50 rubies, maybe going lvl65 and raidrubies would be helpfull, but with first view i just see missing def and heals so i have no idea how to improve damage but i would give to consider that it could maybe a bit to ambitioned to wanna beat clerics burstdamage after the thundererimplement with a lurkersummi? i would say if u wanna comparable damage, a lurkersummi is maybe not the intended class in this case.
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 3:34pm

PaulDaCrab

Beginner

• "PaulDaCrab" started this thread

mmmhm, the calculator says u are lvl 60 and u have 50 rubies, maybe going lvl65 and raidrubies would be helpfull, but with first view i just see missing def and heals so i have no idea how to improve damage but i would give to consider that it could maybe a bit to ambitioned to wanna beat clerics burstdamage after the thundererimplement with a lurkersummi? i would say if u wanna comparable damage, a lurkersummi is maybe not the intended class in this case.
Yea, the calculator is old. I haven't found a new one yet so I used that. My summy is 65. I'll try doing the raids, but it's kinda hard to find a proper party.
Do you think I sould respec to helion?
"If you can't explain it simply, then you don't understand it well enough"
~A.Einstein

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 3:35pm

you are missing some rubies for extra dps.

these allow your lurker to hit ~80-200k (idk how it is on the f2p as i play on p2p)

these rubies allow you sustain your dps, extra 4k mana is like using a free mana potion :^)

determination rubies, determination should be your main stat

use phlebotomy for determination, keep dark spark up for 18% shadow dmg using reanimation

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 5:09pm

Aionwen

Professional

i heard helion-build is only for some pvp purpose with helions cc-ability. i play summi only with lurker as heal.

i like the new mana from Dark Gift too ^^

tryed phlebo just once before the damage was decreased and disliked it.
as heal i do not like phlebo on dds...

mmhm, your gilde should do raids for missing rubis some times. getting rubies now is not so hard as it was.
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 5:18pm

Hi, i may be off topic (and i'm sorry) but can you tell me why is Determination the main stat for Summoners ?

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 5:46pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

I guess everything you guys are looking for about summy is there : http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=7559

Check it out, it should give you nice insight about the class and working builds for every situation.

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 6:49pm

Hi, i may be off topic (and i'm sorry) but can you tell me why is Determination the main stat for Summoners ?

because determination gives twice the buff of proficiency and summoners can be nearly at full determination all the time due to phlebotomy

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 11:49pm

reeah19

Intermediate

if you don't use phlebo your damage has alot to suffer, also summoner is better in long fights, in s4 everything dies kinds insta. If u use phlebo in vamp build use it before fights too so you boost determ close to 100%, then close at 10 stacks and reopen for example.

MH, warden,scout,pally now will always outdamage you ( allods "balance") but 3x less is too low.

at that gs you should have around 60 determ and 30 brut

as heal i do not like phlebo on dds

true is very annoying to pay attention to 2 ppl same time, phlebo is nice but it needs a very good healer, depending on bosses you usually die as summy if they aoe and your hp is at 30-40% because of "cutting yourself"
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Thursday, May 7th 2015, 7:31pm

Don't say bullshit only pala and sometimes scout can out dps summy (at least on harder mobs and bosses, summy still has bugged damage scaling while we do almost same dps on easier mobs other classes get twice or more dps boost).
And phlebo + all deter is a must, also keep your deter at least 85% average and use renimation for extra shadow damage.
And just play as healer you can heal easly and make nice dps with blood ties :D .

About phlebo damage it's almost nothing now if you have bloodlust rubies and use reanimation for shadow dmg you should be able to keep your life around 90%.

Also don't say summy is sqishy beacause I can even tank most boses in s6 now.(I think that's why summy has so high aggro now :love: )
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Friday, May 8th 2015, 2:48pm

PaulDaCrab

Beginner

• "PaulDaCrab" started this thread

Don't say bullshit only pala and sometimes scout can out dps summy (at least on harder mobs and bosses, summy still has bugged damage scaling while we do almost same dps on easier mobs other classes get twice or more dps boost).
And phlebo + all deter is a must, also keep your deter at least 85% average and use renimation for extra shadow damage.
And just play as healer you can heal easly and make nice dps with blood ties :D .

About phlebo damage it's almost nothing now if you have bloodlust rubies and use reanimation for shadow dmg you should be able to keep your life around 90%.

Also don't say summy is sqishy beacause I can even tank most boses in s6 now.(I think that's why summy has so high aggro now :love: )
OMG IT'S DIAMENT :P
I actually do have the det rubies and I use phleb/dark pact to keep my det bar full. I also use reanimation for the shadow dmg buff and all of my base stat points are in det. Still, I get around 40-50k dps. I went s4 with a summy from WarSong one (he had 61k gs and 10s) and he still had only 100k dps. He told me that summies will never have good dps in astral.
So, I guess I just have to accept that I can't keep up with the other classes dps-wise unless I become Dracias/Diament/Afta which will probably not happen :)
"If you can't explain it simply, then you don't understand it well enough"
~A.Einstein

Friday, May 8th 2015, 3:54pm

wardens diament WARDENS we can easily hold our ground against scouts and pallys in dps too (except aoe) :cursing:

but that aside summy can be a great dps but it takes a while for him to get in the gears :D if you go s4 then the grps probably die in a few sek so ofc a class who depens on poison to kill his enemy slow will have problems^^ (ok except the fight is just 2 sek and you use bloodties :D)

Saturday, May 9th 2015, 1:21am

So, I guess I just have to accept that I can't keep up with the other classes dps-wise unless I become Dracias/Diament/Afta which will probably not happen

I must disagree on this with you. You can keep up with other classes in DPS if you know your class well.
Ever since Summoners got Phlebotomy and couple of other new rubies, this class is now all about buffs, doing rotations right and right timing both in PvE and PvP. This of course goes only if you are on Vamp spec.

Anyways so what you need first is a good build and since I removed my guide, I would recommend you >This< one from Rinoa where she explains it all well and second one from Diament >Here< where he shows how the rotation is done properly. Builds are not the same but the main core about them is, so once you learn it you can alter it to your needs.

My personal build is different then theirs because of my needs, but the main core of the build is the same and you can be decent DPS wherever you go and whatever you do.
I haven't done much Astrals in this patch and I also left the game (but I can be still found wandering around sometimes ;) ) so I am not geared, but these are the recent DPS screenshots as an example that can prove you that summoners can be quite and excellent DPS.

Here is the example of DPS done on Single Target (Eclipse Goblins)
Wardens where offline!!

Here is the example of an AoE damage

Note that my Gear Score was here on these pics 10-13k lower comparing to other people on the DPS meter so that can explain you that Summy CAN easy catch up with others.
Like half of your damage is "over time damage" so you cant jump right away on DPS meter where other classes are dealing direct damage, but you can keep up with them over time especially on longer fights.

PS: Anyone can beat Afta :D But if you want to be like Dracias, Diament, Kath/Rinoa and other summys that are not on the list like Chikane and Arianwen for example, first what you need is really good amount of money or 1-2 years of endless farming and after allot of experience and gear if you are looking more to PvP content and that should be it! :wacko:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Марлена" (May 9th 2015, 1:27am)

Saturday, May 9th 2015, 2:19am

reeah19

Intermediate

. He told me that summies will never have good dps in astral.

Short fights no, long fights summy will beat most of classes, in s4 for example a 62k gs summy will do close to same dmg as a 52k warden.
Still summoner is better than warden cuz offheals are enough for s1/4, so you can skip a fh. Just stick with what class you like the most :).
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Saturday, May 9th 2015, 1:59pm

Quoted

Still summoner is better than warden cuz offheals are enough for s1/4, so you can skip a fh. Just stick with what class you like the most
pff every decend warden dps is a fullheal at the same time :whistling:

and @ laurissa nice dps but seems like a very strange situation^^ cuz normally scout aoe should go into the millions (i have such a scout in my grp and he is a dick sometims he kills enemy grps before i can even use chain lightning (2,5 sek-.-))

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 9:50am

:cursing:
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 9:54am

Erwyn

Trainee

PS: Anyone can beat Afta -Cigan :D But if you want to be like Dracias<-wts gear, (Diament) NO., Kath/Rinoa Ma BAE :love: and other summys that are not on the list like (Chikane and Arianwen) NO. for example, first what you need is really good amount of money-(Lies) or 1-2 years of endless farming-(more lies!) and after allot of experience-(Each class has no more than 15 spells, spend 1-2 hours reading through your rubies and spells, with minor testing and you will undrstand your class). and gear-(slacking is bad) if you are looking more to PvP content and that should be it! :wacko:
:whistling:
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Erwyn" (May 15th 2015, 8:32am)