You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 8th 2015, 7:48am

Psoglav

Beginner

• "Psoglav" started this thread

Kelpie

Here is Kelpie info. It's only 100% speed increase so I guess it's only a rank 5 mount.

Friday, May 8th 2015, 11:19am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

The Kelpie info before stated the max speed to be 13 yards per second in some forum. I didn't participate the contest for the mount as it I knew it won't be very good, but for the premium crystals/anniversary coins since the contest was something I liked to do anyway :) Grats for the 1st place, btw :)

Edit: the Kelpie text now says the base speed of it is 14 yards, if you don't use the Treat that lasts for 30 days. With the Treat, it will move as fast as your fastest mount currently moves. The rank of the Kelpie is the rank of your highest rank mount in stable - in my case, r6.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gwiniel" (May 8th 2015, 4:15pm)

Friday, May 8th 2015, 2:49pm

Psoglav

Beginner

• "Psoglav" started this thread

Thank you :)

I have one question though, when you use Kelpie and put it in your stable it says that you can morph it by dragging any color pattern over it. Is this a one time change or I can morph it as many times as I want, changing my Kelpie to different mounts?

Friday, May 8th 2015, 3:05pm

Gramarye

Professional

U can change the mount type and pattern of ur kelpie as often as u want

Friday, May 8th 2015, 10:24pm

Quinz

Intermediate

Good to know though is that Kelpie will not be able to use the combat skills the mount it morphs into has. So for example if you have an Overlords Aegis mount like I do, it will even be slower to use Kelpie as you will not be able to use the Overlords Aegis speed buff.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Friday, May 8th 2015, 11:57pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Good to know though is that Kelpie will not be able to use the combat skills the mount it morphs into has. So for example if you have an Overlords Aegis mount like I do, it will even be slower to use Kelpie as you will not be able to use the Overlords Aegis speed buff.
Can't confirm that since I don't have the Overlord's Aegis, but the Kelpie has some skills from the source mount after you use the Treat. Which skills from which mounts - I don't know. The Treat costs 80 crystals and lasts for 30 days.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Saturday, May 9th 2015, 1:54am

Aionwen

Professional

my older kelpie has now six yellow stars and one white i asume empty but i forgot if i got it with that or rank 7 was added by some patch.

i cannot use abilitys from griffin, mammut or dragon with kelpie

kelpiegriffin or -dragon get no falldamage

the problem with all mounts is, u dont want to use ur slower mounts anymore coz its so horrible to ride with them if u had something faster once

imo kelpie for 1500bcs was for players without carpet or higher to get speedup and hp in bgs, it was a good thing for my mammut.
especially for the guys with wolfs or horse...

kelpiespeed depends on mountlevel. your mount will become rank six with 13y/sec max at lvl11
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Saturday, May 9th 2015, 7:40pm

Can't confirm that since I don't have the Overlord's Aegis, but the Kelpie has some skills from the source mount after you use the Treat. Which skills from which mounts - I don't know. The Treat costs 80 crystals and lasts for 30 days.

kelpie have no active skills at all
only can have passive skills like nofalldmg & swimming

with "treat" will be fastser than your fastest mount, so for pure speed it can be worth, but still, mounts like manabike wraith pegasus etc are superior to it