You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 10th 2015, 1:59am

Gladewalker

Beginner

• "Gladewalker" started this thread

Free Trader's Notes

how do i get them? I'm one away from going from green to blue and its driving me nuts, how do i get them? lvl28 and i cant seem to find anymore free trader quests
Those that don't, are enraged by those that can. Give people a reason to hate you. Do the best you can, and don't let ANYONE hold you back.

Sunday, May 10th 2015, 2:55am

repeatable quest from the eastern part of the Itsmal Ruins I believe

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Sunday, May 10th 2015, 8:36am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

You need to be either level 29 or 30 to get the last free trader note as the daily repeatable for it doesn't unlock until then. You aren't meant to go to next zone until level 30-31, that's why they have those annoying quest unlock by level systems and force you to grind your level up before advancing. That's the major "problem" that annoys many players while leveling as from Asee-Teph to Kirah - lvl 24 to 52 - you need to grind a level or two per each zone as the quest xp rewards are too inadequate.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Sunday, May 10th 2015, 10:14am

repeatable quest for the item you want:
http://en.allodswiki.ru/quest/109715568

suggestion for minimizing / avoiding grinding from eljune to gipat:
level to 30 or 32 in asee teph only by playerkill (getting killed from holy justice is cheap and killing plays still gives a lot of exp)
then do eljune & coba until 35, if you got to 32 by playerkill you wont need to grind noteable
when you are level 35 you repeat tensess temple 2 until you are level 38
then you continue with normal leveling, coldberg, avilon, dragonring & yazes; you wont need to grind this way :)