You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 11th 2015, 9:33pm

FYI: It is called "Pimp My Build" for a reason. It is not called "Pimp My Class/Builds" for the same reason. I went with RANGED PMB not RANGED and MELEE which would defeat the purpose of the whole event. Educate your self next time, and read between the lines.
For the hater since he did not see it.
Maybe next time you should make your own guide then?
Really wanna know what would you post since you say that ranged build on Scout dont need any explanation and that its not "challenging" enough.
This :love:

P.S. It is not my fault the class is made into what it is now. If spamming "3 keys" works the best with best results, why take a long way for WORSE results? Why are you so bitter Lazrymoza. I don't see your PMB anywhere, if you "know" how to play scout "best" why isn't there a PMB of yours here? :rolleyes:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "VashBOG™" (May 11th 2015, 11:38pm)

Monday, May 11th 2015, 9:48pm

IAmGroot

Professional

why isn't there a PMB of yours here? :rolleyes:
No offense, but making a PMB takes a looooooooooong time.
A looooooooooot of effort.
Soooooooo few people are rewarded.
I can easily see why people would not be interested in doing a PMB.
Not everyone has 50-100 hours of extra time to put into making a PMB.

Granted...I am not defending this guy, because he/she seems like a complete dick that is just jealous he/she can't do anywhere near the DPS you can do or play the class as well as you do. But I did want to defend the point regarding not having a PMB up...because I can tell you, I'm never making another one after seeing how poorly this one was [not] actually judged. It was just lottery winners took the win. (Not saying you didn't deserve 1st regardless, but, I think you will won a lottery.) :)

Tuesday, May 12th 2015, 12:12am

I don't care about them not having a PMB, just trying to criticize me for not doing a PMB on Melee instead of doing Ranged is making me mad, I don't give a fuck who they are or what they think TBH, but also I'm not going to sit still taking insults like that from somebody who did not put in work. its Pimp my Build not Pimb his Build in here.

I don't know how many time I have to stress that out.

Tuesday, May 12th 2015, 12:39am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

but also I'm not going to sit still taking insults like that from somebody who did not put in work.
You shouldn't have to either. I find it pretty funny that MOD's are all over deleting posts that tell how crappy customer service is but when someone is treating others like shit they seem to keep it up and let them continue.

Thanks MOD's for letting (IMO) a good PMB go to hell because of a hateful person.

Tuesday, May 12th 2015, 2:21am

but also I'm not going to sit still taking insults like that from somebody who did not put in work.
You shouldn't have to either. I find it pretty funny that MOD's are all over deleting posts that tell how crappy customer service is but when someone is treating others like shit they seem to keep it up and let them continue.

Thanks MOD's for letting (IMO) a good PMB go to hell because of a hateful person.
Mhmm because this keeps people away from talking about bad costumer service. Keeps them "busy"

Tuesday, May 12th 2015, 4:30pm

First of all, gratz!

But after reading this entry i only have one thing to say:
They should have split the event between subscription server and free to play server, because some of things written on this PmB are completly unexistant on p2p server.

So if some p2p player reaches this pmb entry please take in account:

- Build Manager addon is useless
- New patronage skills - don't exist.
- You don't have any item to choose your racial skill. So you are stuck with what you get. For example, about rotations "PvE AoE rotation: Caltrops--->Rain of Arrows--->Tesla--->Explosive Shot." only works for kanian race.
- You don't get 100 offensive stats at level 65.
- You won't have that ammount of rubies nor talents.
- You don't have +250% bonus from patronage as shown in pic.
- Again ignore this."For Offensive stats, they usually shouldn't change in PvE or PvP for ranged scout

-Proficiency 85+

-Determination 0-9 (from rubies)

-Brutality 45-55 works usually well." 130 stats.
Maybe take in account only the proporcionality.

Avo

Tuesday, May 12th 2015, 4:54pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

- New patronage skills - don't exist.
- You don't get 100 offensive stats at level 65.
- You won't have that ammount of rubies nor talents.
- You don't have +250% bonus from patronage as shown in pic.
Not everyone on the f2p server has the new patronage skills, all skill pages, all mage pages and pat 5. It should just be taken into account that if the person you are going off their PMB, that they may have more then you do. It is called, Common Sense, which seems to be lacking in a lot of players that play this game.

Tuesday, May 12th 2015, 5:05pm

Yeah I didn't take sub server in consideration simply because I've never played on sub server.
I agree that it should have been split in f2p/p2p server none the less.

I was going off the stats/skills/rotations/avaliable to me since it is the meaning of "PMB"
To people that those things are not avaliable they can simply take that skill out of rotation if unavailable and stat vise, they can use the ratio of my current stats posted.

Also keep in mind that the stats are from mixed gear of fabled 60 and the new 65/66 rare/epic gear.
In the future when we are full epic 66 your vigor will compensate for the prof stats for example, there for those numbers will be less, but vigor higher balancing it.

I couldn't go off what will be, but simply off of what it is at the moment when I made the PMB.

Tuesday, May 12th 2015, 5:19pm

Not everyone on the f2p server has the new patronage skills, all skill pages, all mage pages and pat 5. It should just be taken into account that if the person you are going off their PMB, that they may have more then you do. It is called, Common Sense, which seems to be lacking in a lot of players that play this game.

Well. true. But on f2p you have the chance of having those. Farm, spend money whatever.
My point is on p2p you won't have those. period.

On a little side note.
What's the purpose of PmB?
As it is judged, the main purpose is for newcomers. It's made so a completly new to game player should read it and understand. That's why part of the entries are copy/paste of skills and rubies. Common sense, as you say, it's only aplied if you have some experience in this game.
My previous comments are not against this PmB in particular. It's the way they are judged, and should be split into p2p entries and f2p entries.

Avo.

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 2:23pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Well. true. But on f2p you have the chance of having those. Farm, spend money whatever.
My point is on p2p you won't have those. period.

On a little side note.
What's the purpose of PmB?
As it is judged, the main purpose is for newcomers. It's made so a completly new to game player should read it and understand. That's why part of the entries are copy/paste of skills and rubies. Common sense, as you say, it's only aplied if you have some experience in this game.
My previous comments are not against this PmB in particular. It's the way they are judged, and should be split into p2p entries and f2p entries.

Avo.
I would further comment but I will save it due to it would probably get me banned from the forums and game. To say it in a form that is as nice as I can put it..In a perfect world they would have split them up f2p/p2p and people would have common sense but hey it isnt a perfect world so people need to adjust.
I far from have what Roller has cs wise and I still would be able to figure out what I need to get and what I could live without. I have also taken a build from a f2p player and used it on the p2p server. Again all it takes is common sense since (well never mind this is the part that could get me banned).

Anyways, I will be trying your build out Roller (as much as I can of it) when I decide to finish leveling my new scout out.

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 3:15pm

Erwyn

Trainee

I'm never making another one after seeing how poorly this one was [not] actually judged. It was just lottery winners took the win. (Not saying you didn't deserve 1st regardless, but, I think you will won a lottery.) :)
You hurt my feelings, I won because my guide was better than the others. This lottery theory is a fabrication of a jealous mind that can't see past the idea that PMB isn't about how much time or effort you put into the guide, but whether it applied to the guidelines and rules of the event. The more you complain the more it offends the people who won.
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 3:18pm

IAmGroot

Professional

You hurt my feelings, I won because my guide was better than the others. This lottery theory is a fabrication of a jealous mind that can't see past the idea that PMB isn't about how much time or effort you put into the guide, but whether it applied to the guidelines and rules of the event. The more you complain the more it offends the people who won.
;( :thumbdown: