You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 9:46pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

• "Gwiniel" started this thread

Rune combining and Regular Customer quest problem

Already send a ticket to support about this matter but wanted to ask if others are having the same problem...

I remade 1 of my incarnates, quested and leveled all normally except when I got down to turn in the Siveria's quest in Novograd to Mysterious Family that normally should have given a quest to learn how to combine runes with gold dust and crystal chips. I turned the quest in but it never gave me the quest to combine runes. On the more peculiar note however, I received two lvl 1 runes in my bag as I turned in the quest. In fact, the whole npc doesn't give any quest and my quest log doesn't have any quests in Novograd available.

The incarn is now lvl 18 so it can't be that and I have done every single quest in Siveria too. Because I can't open or finish the rune combining quest, I can't get Regular Customer either as it doesn't "unlock" before the rune quest is completed. This happened to my main few years back after a new patch. The peculiar part of it is that I have remade two other incarns since this 6.0.0 patch and they haven't faced this problem.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 9:52pm

IAmGroot

Professional

If I'm not mistaken...someone told me, recently, that you had to be somewhere around level 30 for that quest now.

Sorry if this is wrong or misleading...just something I heard at one point and I can't even remember who told me that...

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 11:25pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Interesting... it wasn't so a week ago. Thanks though, will see when she gets to lvl 30 then unless support replies before that.

Saturday, April 4th 2015, 8:32am

I'm having the same problem. Have any of heard back from the in-game GMs yet?

Saturday, April 4th 2015, 10:09am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

No response for me yet.

@ IAmGroot - the quest level still show as 16 on my other characters, checked that yesterday.

Monday, April 13th 2015, 8:26am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Still no response from Allods Support and lvl 25 didn't open the Regular Customer quest either as someone else speculated. It's now clearly over the Priden's 23 - 24 level from when I last time got the Regular Customer open before the Maintenance 2 weeks ago.

If I'm not mistaken...someone told me, recently, that you had to be somewhere around level 30 for that quest now.

I'm lvl 29 now with the toon so will find out soonish - I don't have my hopes up though.

Monday, April 13th 2015, 8:36am

Quoted

It's now clearly over the PridenI's 23 - 24 level

Might this emphasised word be the problem?
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Monday, April 13th 2015, 6:23pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Quoted

It's now clearly over the PridenI's 23 - 24 level

Might this emphasised word be the problem?
The pridens actually get a quest reward of coupon for cc's and the incense quest is open once you get done in the priden lands.

Still no response from Allods Support
Good luck, I am still waiting for a ticket to be answered from March 11th.

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 9:13am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Got a reply from Support. It seems everyone having the same issue with this quest, will have to send a ticket of their own about it. They need to fix it while the player is logged in and on the toon the problem occurs.

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 1:04pm

The pridens actually get a quest reward of coupon for cc's and the incense quest is open once you get done in the priden lands.

On the Russian servers right after introduction of 6.0 you did get this coupon just after the initial starting area which is very fast to complete. This provided a nice way to "farm" cc by just deleting reincarnation and creating a new one.

Right now on RU the "delete" option for reincarnation is replaced with "re-create" and it seems some data (about quest completion) is preserved when doing that effectively breaking this method. Might still work in here though.

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 2:15pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Got a reply from Support. It seems everyone having the same issue with this quest, will have to send a ticket of their own about it. They need to fix it while the player is logged in and on the toon the problem occurs.
I just came across the problem myself refuse to put in a ticket because the customer service / ticket system /having to pm a cm system sucks. Glad to see you got it fixed.

Quoted from "GuessItsAmber"

On the Russian servers right after introduction of 6.0 you did get this coupon just after the initial starting area which is very fast to complete. This provided a nice way to "farm" cc by just deleting reincarnation and creating a new one.

Right now on RU the "delete" option for reincarnation is replaced with "re-create" and it seems some data (about quest completion) is preserved when doing that effectively breaking this method. Might still work in here though.
I don't glitch the system so I guess I will never find out if it works here.

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 6:04pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

The patch 6.0.1 fixed the problem on all my bugged toons, aya! ^^

Rate this thread