You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 12:43pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Swimsuit Contest: 2015

Dear Sarnaut,

Fancy taking your summer holiday to the next level? Want to outdo everyone on the beach by wearing the most exclusive and outstanding outfit? If so, you could assist us by designing your very own swimsuit before the re-opening of the Tropical Atoll!

- Your submission must be sent between the 13th and 27th of May.
- Your submission must be symmetrical and include one male & female version of the swimsuit.
- You can submit as many designs as you wish - but you must indicate which one you want to "officially enter" into the contest.
- We reserve the right to slightly alter the winning design in order to match the game's requirements.

English

Please submit your entries for the Swimsuit Contest here. All submissions will be judged and reviewed regardless of the language spoken.

German / Deutsch

Bitte postet hier eure Beiträge für den Swimsuit-Wettbewerb hier. Alle Beiträge werden unabhängig von der Sprache berücksichtigt und bewertet.

French / Français

Merci de bien vouloir inclure vos participations pour le concours de maillot de bain sur ce sujet. Toutes les participations seront jugées de la même manière, peu importe votre langue.

Turkish / Türkçe

Sarnaut Mayo Yarışması etkinliği ile ilgili paylaşımlarınızı lütfen buraya ekleyiniz. Değerlendirmeler topluluk gözetmeksizin yapılacaktır.

This post has been edited 9 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (May 14th 2015, 6:15pm)

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 6:08pm

My Entry - Gothica F2P server Empire

EDIT: If asymmetrical costume isn't possible take into account the version below (or combine at your own discretion). :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gothica" (May 14th 2015, 1:08am)

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 6:15pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Any more specific rules, limitations etc? Yes, I read the rules given in the thread you post entries. Just want to be sure before doing anything. I mean, last time the contest had nearly ended when suddenly they told the costume design HAD to be symmetrical. That was not mentioned anywhere in the rules before most entries had been made disqualifying over half of all entries.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 6:48pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 8:35pm

Hello,

Information from last year contest
there is no "approved / not approved" for the entry
but from a DESIGN perspective, those that are not symmetrical are NOT supported by the Allods client, and thus, not feasible (and we only got that information a couple of days before hand).
As for the Male / Female thing, you don't have to submit both, but (at least for first prize) there will be separate winners for both Male and Female costumes.

If the Allods client didn't change in a year, i would propose a symetrical swimsuit to increase chances to win the first prize (as it will be implemented in the game).
Question is asked to our CM, they'll let you know about that soon :).

EDIT: I'm just reading this

Quoted

We reserve the right to slightly alter the winning design in order to match the game's requirements.

I think that's the safety measure for any assymetrical swimsuit. If you propose an assymetrical design, it may be changed at the end to a symetrical version "to match the game's requirement".
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (May 13th 2015, 8:58pm)

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 10:17pm

So my anchor cant hang to the right? ;)
Feel free to change the curves to symetrical then. :D

Thursday, May 14th 2015, 5:59pm

Bonjour, voici ma participation
Vorzhan - Empire - Serveur New Frontier

Thursday, May 14th 2015, 6:10pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Quoted

last time the contest had nearly ended when suddenly they told the costume design HAD to be symmetrical
Let's cut the corner - Symmetrical designs will be preferred and we'll now be adding this to the rules. Rest assured that there are no other rule-changes laying in wait, so good luck to the designers!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (May 14th 2015, 6:25pm)

Friday, May 15th 2015, 7:54am

Hello there. InferiCorpus here from Empire on Smugglers Paradise.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "InferiCorpus" (May 23rd 2015, 5:05pm)

Friday, May 15th 2015, 11:35am

Hi,

Can you please make prizes for subscription server too? Crystals are worthless there.

Avo.

Friday, May 15th 2015, 1:15pm

Hi,

Can you please make prizes for subscription server too? Crystals are worthless there.

Avo.

Premium crystals are. Crystals aren't.

Friday, May 15th 2015, 1:50pm

Fayne

German Community Manager

Hi,

Avo.

Hey Avo,

Rewards can be changed into subscription time on request.

Cheers,
Fayne
Viele Grüße,
Fayne
Deutsche Allods Community Managerin

Friday, May 15th 2015, 6:02pm

hdofficial

Trainee

swim suit contest 2015 - My design

NickName: Bimkasiyeri (f2p)
<------------------------>

Saturday, May 16th 2015, 11:48am

name: XxHirochimaxX / league
Dragon546 has attached the following image:
  • Photo0443.jpg

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Dragon546" (May 16th 2015, 5:36pm)

Saturday, May 16th 2015, 12:13pm

name: Realez/league

Zeynebtrabelsi has attached the following image:
  • Photo0455.jpg

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zeynebtrabelsi" (May 16th 2015, 5:41pm)

Saturday, May 16th 2015, 2:28pm

Voici ma participation au concours

nom de la tenue: Tenue de l'Aestas

Dakenor - serveur: New Frontier - Empire

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dakenor" (May 16th 2015, 3:31pm)

Saturday, May 16th 2015, 3:51pm

Hello,may I use photoshop for this event?

~Thank you.

Saturday, May 16th 2015, 5:58pm

:)
:))
:P ;) :( :)
Mister has attached the following images:
  • Photo0458.jpg
  • Photo0459.jpg
  • Photo0453.jpg

Saturday, May 16th 2015, 7:43pm

Selenagaia

Beginner

Hi I'm Selenagaia from New Frontier (League side) and this is my Swimsuit Design for the summer of 2015 :)

Sunday, May 17th 2015, 2:00pm

haxorof

Beginner

Hi,

I'm Durimaros from New Frontier (Empire) and here is my contribution to the swimsuit contest of 2015.

Inspiration from the 1930s. :)

haxorof has attached the following images:
  • haxorof_swimsuit_male_front.png
  • haxorof_swimsuit_male_back.png
  • haxorof_swimsuit_female_front.png
  • haxorof_swimsuit_female_back.png

Rate this thread