You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 18th 2015, 11:52pm

Erwyn

Trainee

• "Erwyn" started this thread

This is ridiculous.

Can any MoD, GM, CM, Dev or who ever please explain to the majority of this server how psionicist works. I'm sick of players accusing myself or Telepati cheaters because they don't understand how our class works. Telepati has had I think two threads made about him and I've had people tell me they've reported me for abnormal damage/game-play w/e other crappy excuses they make.

edit Gladia : <no name please :)>

This is what he believes is abnormal

This spell is "Thoughtful Spirit" it stacks up 5 times, casts instantly and has no cooldown so it's more than possible to get all 5 off in 1 second unless you have arthritis :rolleyes:. The fact is if this continues and more miss informed people continue to make threads and report players for things that they don't even understand eventually some poor person will be banned wrongly :thumbup:. Please inform these people.
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (May 19th 2015, 2:42pm) with the following reason: image removed

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 1:50am

Very amusing screenshot :thumbup:

Log is in some weird language but I guess it's:
Thoughtful Spirit (x1) -> Astral Curse -> Speck of Light -> Choke tick -> Mental Explosion

I think someone's undergeared, this usually isn't even enough to score a kill.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Dala" (May 19th 2015, 1:59am)

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 3:06am

Thoughtful Spirit (x1) -> Astral Curse -> Speck of Light -> Choke tick -> Mental Explosion

there is 1 more spirit.

and spirit has cd; 0,25 sec

if you can use them all in a sec, you have superpowers

its kinda 4-5-5-6-7 combo. you have to use "esc" or take a step after choke(6).

and you have to do this in a sec.

yea yea you have superpowers 8o
Burç

The Noob

Spoiler Spoiler

Carisma - Whacky - Fantastic - ObeyUrMaster - Reprobate - Stiff - Carismakiss - Almond - Comet

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "WhackyWhacker" (May 19th 2015, 3:19am)

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 8:32am

Erwyn

Trainee

Actually the person I killed is <someone> and his gear is the same as mine, he just dies in 1 second anyway regardless of if it's multiple hits or just one destab+astral curse.
<image>

Superpowers? no I'm just not a 90 year old cripple and it doesn't take me 0.5s to spam a button.
The spell has no cooldown is spamable and while I spam it I'm spamming choke :D so they all hit in the same second. How do you suggest I'm obtaining/getting these "superpowers"? You realise I can spam my hits and as they travel through the air (yes they travel :X.) I can use choke which INSTANTLY hits and while I wait for global cd to use choke the balls and destab then hit at the same time.

Butthurt people die in 1 second and their only logical response is I'm cheating or doing something abnormal.

edit Gladia : no name please

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (May 19th 2015, 2:43pm) with the following reason: name, image removed

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 8:56am

Erwyn

Trainee

I will admit it :( I use an Ultra Rapid Fire Custom Hacked Xbox Original Controller to play allods with :( and it's modified to shoot spells instantly with no cooldown in rapid succession.

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 9:21am

Sadly, that's usually more than enough to kill someone playing on f2p.

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 10:26am

Erwyn

Trainee

there is 1 more spirit.

and spirit has cd; 0,25 sec

I knew you were a bad psi but this is pushing it? "0,25 sec" cooldown? the spell has 0 cooldown, 0 global cooldown and each stack regens every 20 seconds. You've just proven my point.. even psionicists themselves don't know how their own class works. You are the people who should be getting reported and banned purely because you're a drain on an already failing community.

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 11:04am

Intre

Trainee

Plzzz get banned <3

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 11:44am

its really, really silly to accuse someone of "cheating" or whatever in a game that prevents cheats due to its gamemechanic by default... lol
allods is made up so well even if you use macro it woud not matter since cds prevent gaining any advantage from them anyway

its also explained well how all the damage can arrive at the same time basically, for those who wonder

my personal recommendation is to simply put the one who is QQ'ing on the ignorelist, so the matter is solved permanently
maybe focus him in fights so he gets even more mad, seems fun already :D

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 2:04pm

i didnt say anything about "cheating"

need perfect timing and you are doing this with the same stability without any mistakes

so its kinda superpower

about "i am a bad psio"

i am not bad!! i am the worst psio ever 8o

edit p.s.: check thoughtful spirit. you can see 0,3 sec(rounded from 0,25) cd in its explanation.
Burç

The Noob

Spoiler Spoiler

Carisma - Whacky - Fantastic - ObeyUrMaster - Reprobate - Stiff - Carismakiss - Almond - Comet

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "WhackyWhacker" (May 19th 2015, 2:13pm)

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 2:14pm

need perfect timing and you are doing this with the same stability without any mistakes

so its kinda superpower

about "i am a bad psio"

i am not bad!! i am the worst psio ever 8o

edit p.s.: check thoughtful spirit. you can see 0,3 sec(rounded from 0,25) cd in its explantion.
The fact that you can't perform this yourself is more of a big deal than anything else. If you really want to make sure all your thoughtful spirits land at once, simply move towards the target while you're casting your spirits. Simple.
Some people truly are hopeless.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tele" (May 19th 2015, 2:22pm)

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 2:36pm

Intre

Trainee

Hello, I'm the Doppler effect. Did you know that i could be used in a lot of things, even a game?

You're welcome *_*

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 3:26pm

Hello,

someone can explain me how get 175%-200% absorbing dammages with ectoplasmic body ?

Cos' i only saw 1 guy with it and i really wonder why...all others psios are dumbs maybe ?

Thx for explanation and sorry with my very good english :D

Also i want to say i don't accuse anyone of nothing, i just don't know about psio so this tread is an opportunity to ask.

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 3:28pm

Gramarye

Professional

well if ure not cheating theres no reason to be afraid of getting reported. And if ppl flaming u for something that ridiculous just laugh at them and dont care ;-)

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 3:42pm

Erwyn

Trainee

well if ure not cheating theres no reason to be afraid of getting reported. And if ppl flaming u for something that ridiculous just laugh at them and dont care ;-)
Firstly you can't cheat in this game, it has an anti-cheat engine. Secondly have you seen our support? if enough people keep reporting psi for no reason other than they don't understand the class then eventually the chances are they will take action to shut people up. It wouldn't be the first time someone was banned wrongly.

Hello,

someone can explain me how get 175%-200% absorbing dammages with ectoplasmic body ?

Cos' i only saw 1 guy with it and i really wonder why...all others psios are dumbs maybe ?

Thx for explanation and sorry with my very good english

Also i want to say i don't accuse anyone of nothing, i just don't know about psio so this tread is an opportunity to ask.
Ectoplasm works like most other spells, it's affected by stats. So generally if you are using alot of determination and use it at 99% or lower of health where brutality can kick in, it will result in a large ectoplasm. Additionally the reason it will say 200% is because it's 200% of the psionicists Health, so if I run around with 700k hp and use an ectoplasm with alot of determination it will result in a 200%+ barrier. The chances are the psi you saw had seal dispelled leaving him with lower than usual health and on top of this he had alot of determination.
(almost forgot trinket proc too)

so its kinda superpower
edit p.s.: check thoughtful spirit. you can see 0,3 sec(rounded from 0,25) cd in its explanation.
You're sarcastic comments of "superpowers" is implying I'm doing something abnormal with the use of my spells. In reality you're stupid and can't comprehend how YOUR own class works. Thoughtful spirit has 0 cooldown I don't need to check anything I use it everyday, I'm aware of how my class works thanks :D. I think you should go and check yourself, might surprise you what you can do if you actually spend abit of time testing things. You might end up being good.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Erwyn" (May 19th 2015, 4:05pm)

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 4:16pm

ok smart boy

whatever...
Burç

The Noob

Spoiler Spoiler

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 4:58pm

Don't rage, just put a happy face and move on ;)

Erwyn how old are you?! 6 perhaps?! :D
I don't even know where to begin with lol.

Let's talk about the big cry scene you are doing here (which by the way makes you look really ridiculous).
You act like you play Allods Online since a long time ago.
But in reality you act like a 6 year old noob who plays an mmo game for the first time.
And as a result of that, you felt over raged and started a hissy fit here on the forum to let the dirt out.
You should know darn well by now that there are always people saying nonsense just to make you angry.
That's why there exists a ignore button and a laugh emote lol.
And if they cross the line, then report them yourself and move on.
But acting like a drama queen, like you never encountered a mmo community in your life is just plain silly.

Now let's talk about your potty mouth and your BIG ego.
If you can't accept criticism or opinions from nobody, why bother in opening a topic about your hissy fit?!
Here I read some comments where they just say their opinion and their views on the topic.

And here you come, judging and insulting like you own the place.
So because you think you are the “best” psi in the game, that means you can act like a brat toward others?!
I don't think so Erwyn.
Being good at something shouldn't be reason enough for you to act like a complete jerk towards others.
In fact you are pleasing those who laugh at you for acting the way you are acting right now.

For cheating I don't think they will ban you at all.
I think it would be more because of your potty mouth.
And accusing support for not doing there job well is definitely not going to help you as much.
I'm 100% sure you will now rage over my comment and act like you don't care.
But in reality, you are hurt and over raged. There, there its okey -taps on your head-
;)
Don't see my comment as a negative one, but see it as an advice for the future.
Think about that.

By the way, you reminded me of this picture lol. :D

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 5:17pm

Erwyn

Trainee

No where in my posts did I claim to be the best psi.
No where in my posts did I tell anything that wasn't true.
No where in any of them posts was I criticised, I was told I was doing "superhero" things ;x or abnormal crap.
No where was I mad.
No where did I show any form of Ego, the guy is bad. He doesn't know his own class, point closed.
I've played Allods since closed beta so can't possibly be 6 years old.
If the support actually did their job I wouldn't be waiting for the 4th month in a row for a reply on a simple ticket.
No where am I crying, I'm asking for a member of staff to comment anywhere at all with a justification of my ingame actions and verify I am not and nor is any psi on the server doing anything abnormal so people can move on and find a new excuse for why they lose that isn't quite so stupid.
No where in my comments did I have a "potty" mouth, the word "stupid" is a perfectly acceptable word on a game rated 18+.
No where was there a hissy fit, it was a simple request done via a thread on the forums because submitting a ticket of my own would take 6 months to get a reply.
If you don't like what I have posted or how I handle subject matters feel free to not read it :D but no you thought you'd be a smartass and analyse my personality traits/age and what ever else was in that paragraph of nonsense over about 500 words of text written by me. You simply stumbled across a post where you can throw your opinion around and feel important.

Since you intend on being so juvenile by linking what I can only describe as Child Hentai crap I will reply with an image of what I believe you may of looked like upon finding my thread.

As for your "advice" I'll offer some of my own. Practise what you preach.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Erwyn" (May 19th 2015, 5:24pm)

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 5:28pm

any babysitter around here?
Burç

The Noob

Spoiler Spoiler

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 5:43pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Ohh, this thread getting fun. Almost lunch time and I've finished reading it all.
Can you guys continue making more posts for amusement purposes on my lunch break?