You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 1:39am

Is there way to unbind runes sign?

I saw some sign rune in Auction House, the thing is the runes always bound after combine.

How did people unbind it and sell it?

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 5:23am

Waffle

Beginner

runes are only bound if the items used to combine the runes of lower level are bound

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 5:24am

So how can i avoid that? can you tell me what "item"

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 8:59am

Gorgeous

Beginner

its simple :D: DONT use already bound items. Never equip your runes and dont not craft them with bound crystal chips from events... Then you can sell them on the TP.

If you equip it youll never have a chance on selling the rune again

Gorgeous
Winner Pscionist DE: Gorgeous

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 6:42am

what do you mean "bound crystal" there is only 1 type of crystal chip, and it's from cash shop

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 8:03am

skullskaldy

Beginner

there are 2 types of crystal (both from cash shop)

1 of them is the one you can earn by paying real money,
This one looks like a llight blue crystals

the other is used by the developers to rewards players (mostly from events) and this second one is bound to your character to prevent people from parrticipating in single event with multiple characters.
(if this wouldn't exist people would make new chars to earn the event rewards multiple times so they could send them to their main char)
This crystal has a purple color (they're also called premium crystals)

You can exchange the normal crystals for premium crystal, so that when you would be able to spend your remaining (just an example:) 3 crystals (when you earned let's say 1500 and you spent 1497 on something that costs this weird amount of crystals :p )

There are some restrictions to the normal/premium crystals: some items can only be bought with only 1 of them.

So yeah if you buy crystal chips with the normal crystals, you should be able to sell those runes.

PS:
- The 120 crystals you get at level 14 (at least for leaugue chars, I know it's earlier if you're priden, no idea for imperial side) are also bound so if you use these you will make
those runes bound as well

- Lastly equipping runes makes them bound as well so when you're upgrading runes and you don't want them to be bound make sure you don't use a single rune that has already been equipped cuase it will all runes that have used that one bound as well

- Sorry for the long post but I hope it helps :)