You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 5:39am

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

• "Die Antwoord" started this thread

Engineer Idea's

I think that the Engineers fire shot should have a 5s over time burn effect and make it look like when your set the trees on fire in KoE as well as Acid having a 5s overtime effect and lighting shot should have an aoe spark effect.. I think they should have a spell like psys for like a shield for 10s. :thumbsup:
Smugglers Paradise

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 9:26pm

Quoted

Engineer Idea's

I think that the Engineers fire shot should have a 5s over time burn effect and make it look like when your set the trees on fire in KoE as well as Acid having a 5s overtime effect and lighting shot should have an aoe spark effect..

Combat mode have :
+dmg for acid shot
+dmg for astral shot + aoe dmg 7y

Just start use combat mod in pve/pvp ^^ and use Burst of mana after you shot 3-4 times acid or astral shot this give you fire dmg for 10s

Quoted

I think they should have a spell like psys for like a shield for 10s. :thumbsup:

Combat mod rank 3 have 11s (40% absorb with rubins 52%) and with rubins you have 1m5s cd

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Apr 29th 2015, 9:40pm)

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 10:16pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

• "Die Antwoord" started this thread

combat mode does not last that long and you cant move why using it so not worth getting for pve since you need to move alot.
Smugglers Paradise

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 10:30pm

TheRampage

Trainee

I think engineer's attacking spells are completly fine :D That periodic dmg would be a little bit too much compared to other classes, even without that engi is rlly great dps class :D
But i would love to see some different "gun" skin or something . And imagine pad + some kind of shield, like holy shield :D 2 in 1, that would be much better for engi :P

Friday, May 1st 2015, 11:42am

or increase combat mode 11s->25-35s (and 40% absorb -> 60-70%)

Friday, May 1st 2015, 1:23pm

and where does this help? in pve every nearly boss oder buff requieres moving so you have to cancel it or get killed^^ even more in pvp a gunner is not really that tanky and when a pally stands before you do you think you can sirvive 35 sek? :D

Friday, May 1st 2015, 1:33pm

TheRampage

Trainee

and where does this help? in pve every nearly boss oder buff requieres moving so you have to cancel it or get killed^^ even more in pvp a gunner is not really that tanky and when a pally stands before you do you think you can sirvive 35 sek? :D
Combat mode is rlly useful vs every class, cuz of knockdown + with fire shot in combat mode u pushing back your target, that mean u will not take even 10 % of my combat mode barrier with warr or paladin(phys), In pve isnt that useful.

Saturday, May 2nd 2015, 1:45am

Gramarye

Professional

in PvP the combat mode gets pretty useless if ur geting attacked by more than one enemy but in pve its shit for every aspect

like the idea of getting perma combatmode (1 min duration / 1 min cd) but loosing the barrier ... for sniping in bg or aod

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gramarye" (May 2nd 2015, 10:24am)

Saturday, May 2nd 2015, 2:50am

moment what combat mode useful against melees?^^ i mean its a while since i played my gunner but isnt it just a little knockback for a few yards?^^ pally can easily charge at you and hit you for 1 mill so i dont really see how the little cannon will help you^^ also if multible enemys attack you the barrier is gone in 1 or 2 sek and then your a sitting duck O.o

Saturday, May 2nd 2015, 12:37pm

TheRampage

Trainee

Ok, that is all mybe on f2p, but on p2p no1 hit me that hard yet :D :D

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 1:42pm

engineer dps is fine, a lot of engineer pvp rubies are a gimmick or underpowered, just needs a little fine tuning from stupid mechaincs.

being able to get stunned in combat mode, or while in hover pad is a retarded mechanic. especially seeing how much more powerful psi shield and healer bubble is. i do know we receive a damage reduction in 6.1, so ill see how much better it is.

id like them to buff dither build, its pretty much worthless spec

healing station needs buff, another worthless underpowered gimmick on engineer

6 rubies and 6 talent points to get the most out of our defribilation stun is aslo stupid, but its better then last patch when engineer was just released.

hover pad push mechanic ruby needs a buff, burst of mana needs a larger range

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 1:45pm

I think engineer's attacking spells are completly fine :D That periodic dmg would be a little bit too much compared to other classes, even without that engi is rlly great dps class :D
But i would love to see some different "gun" skin or something . And imagine pad + some kind of shield, like holy shield :D 2 in 1, that would be much better for engi :P

yup yup yup yup. holy weapon skins are worthless on engineer, instead of skining our penci dik dagger, skin our gun instead

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 2:17pm

freestile

Professional

"yup yup yup yup. holy weapon skins are worthless on engineer, instead of skining our penci dik dagger, skin our gun instead"
==> with 6.1 holy weapons will modify the skin of the gun as we can see in many russian videos ;) but not the bards' "banjo" that's a shame

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 6:33pm

"yup yup yup yup. holy weapon skins are worthless on engineer, instead of skining our penci dik dagger, skin our gun instead"
==> with 6.1 holy weapons will modify the skin of the gun as we can see in many russian videos ;) but not the bards' "banjo" that's a shame

wow bro, thanks for the info, i didnt no this

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 9:01pm

in combatmode you can pretty good keep an opponent away from you, so if you see the paladin charge and use "hoverpad" to "break" it you can profit from pushing him away after that :)

i would also like perma-combatmode somehow, its sad it only lasts so short with a large cd now :(