You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 23rd 2015, 10:32pm

And now REDUCE THE CSSHOP PRICES and this game will crush Steam. It will shine like a diamond!
I hope we get in Steam would be so nice to get more players!

Saturday, May 23rd 2015, 11:02pm

Mapz

Trainee

what about starting caring for the community you have instead of fishing for more people that are gonna have less than zero support from this management? start replying to the big pile of tickets you got first and to fix the actual problems, before getting yourself more visibility and new troubles to deal with.

Saturday, May 23rd 2015, 11:21pm

what about starting caring for the community you have instead of fishing for more people that are gonna have less than zero support from this management? start replying to the big pile of tickets you got first and to fix the actual problems, before getting yourself more visibility and new troubles to deal with.

<3

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 10:04pm

This

Monday, May 25th 2015, 10:21am

Alafff

Intermediate

If someone can translate this passage of this vdeo https://youtu.be/swybQZXxlUU?t=1439 want to verify some things p2p russians guy told , I quote :

"-Content on both f2p and p2p are the same, no adaptation and/or changes.
-Most of PVE content in AO designed for moderate use of real money "shop" (top raids require 8lvl runes and a lot more character upgrades)
-It leads to inability to beat this contend without "shop" items on p2p server or delays for over 8-10 month for current PVE content clearing on p2p
-Devs encourage players to join f2p servers if they want all PVE content available

Add here global -50% damage reduction on p2p server introduced in early 2014 and you will have average impression of "Mail.ru" and "AOteam" concerns about fairness and quality of p2p AO."

And

"Yep, you can't beat raids in same equipment as raid lvl. Few examples:
1) Raid "Tep's Pyramid" designed for lvl55 gear, season 4.0. Full clear on f2p. Subscription server couldn't beat it till mid season 5.0 gear.
2) Raid "Eclipse" designed for lvl60 gear, season 5.0. Full clear on f2p on july 2014. Ssubscription server failed to meet tanking reqs in maximal possible gear of 5.0 season. Last bos cleared on 3rd month of season 6.0
3) Back on start of season 5, "Eclipse" 1st boss kill by subscription server guild "Surreal" was 5th among all servers. It means that p2p server was able to match f2p. But! But after that kill developers announced "major bug" on p2p and introduced 50% global damage reduction for p2p server. Imagine that =)"

As people might not know , Censorship on steam.... is way harder than on thoses forums :)
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Monday, May 25th 2015, 1:59pm

If someone can translate this passage of this vdeo https://youtu.be/swybQZXxlUU?t=1439 want to verify some things p2p russians guy told , I quote :

Didn't listen to all of it yet, because it's pretty long. Will try to later on. For now:

"-Content on both f2p and p2p are the same, no adaptation and/or changes.

Confirmed. They said balance is unchanged, no matter which server. (This just made me feel so much better about our Reactor kill back at level 60)

-Devs encourage players to join f2p servers if they want all PVE content available

Confirmed, they suggested that.
They said something along: "If you want more progress or something not present on the subscription server - there's other servers."

I'm shocked to hear this, I thought they actually consciously amended their mistakes in 6.0 ;(
That's quite a dick move on their part, at least they admitted it in public.

Still, given how important PvP is in Allods, it's just such a big deal for it to be balanced that it makes those shortcomings a very acceptable sacrifice. Especially with new overpowered bullshit like power armors and the ever-present (+) sign on everything which just screams "PAY!".

It's also very inviting to hardcore players to try and see how much is actually possible and how far you can push it on p2p.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (May 25th 2015, 2:04pm)

Tuesday, May 26th 2015, 7:39am

It's crazy to see this game finally try and get on to steam. So if this game gets on to steam, will it be all version of allods?

Tuesday, May 26th 2015, 10:15am

Gramarye

Professional

It's crazy to see this game finally try and get on to steam. So if this game gets on to steam, will it be all version of allods?

what do u mean? The russian and the EU/US version will be there but not taiwan :'(

Tuesday, May 26th 2015, 4:43pm

O ok. It just that all of the games i have seen on steam , there is only 1 version/client of the game. But its good to hear RU allod will be on there. :thumbsup:

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 8:11am

Gramarye

Professional

i guess so if the whole greenlight-entry is russian too

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 10:42am

Alafff

Intermediate

It is steam , mean that all the code and compiled things will stay the same . Then when you click on properties , and go into Language you will be able to change language. The only problem is versioning. Getting a downgrade or upgrade gonna be fun. Don't know how they will manage to do that.
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 3:53pm

Quoted

The only problem is versioning. Getting a downgrade or upgrade gonna be fun. Don't know how they will manage to do that.

As I heard it, games found on Steam are either (for normal games) managed 100% by Steam or (for e.g. MMORPGs) distributed (or even just linked-to) by Steam, and managed (updates etc.) by the original publisher. So Allods would most likely be linked-to by Steam, and then managed by my.com in the current way.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Saturday, November 7th 2015, 10:55am

Any news from steam? Greenlight was announced, and after few days of hype it's al quiet now.

It looks like they are planing to release 7.0 on steam... but it's just my guess.
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/