You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 4:41am

astanton21

Beginner

• "astanton21" started this thread

Melting Isle?

I can't quite figure this part of the game out. I can't find the june or ship to take me there and I heard there is a special way to get in? Its a mstery to me. Can anyone give me some information?

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 5:32am

Once you are lvl 65 you get a weekly quest from the dragon under the portal from which you enter Gipat. This quest gives you keys which allow you to enter Melting Isle and open the chests there. Melting Isle is also an timed event, which means you can't enter it whenever you want. Check your calendar when it is open. It's only a few hours per day.

Once you got the keys and MI is open, you can use the June stone at the back of the Gipat ruins to enter.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 9:43pm

Melting Isle

I don't get why they don't just have it open 2 times a day at 12 hour intervals so others who happen to live in Asian/Oceanic time zones have a chance to do MI without having to play at 3-5am or similar ridiculous times.

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 9:51pm

this game wasnt made with international players in mind, its more or less a port of the russian client and they wont add anything extra to that

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 10:48am

I used to play on Avilon server in NA a few years ago. They had it set to a much more reasonable time.

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 10:33pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Because it was NA server... this is EU server and have EU times even if the NA and many other servers were combined to it. The times fit most players. It was the same in NA server, it fit with NA players. Back then I had to wake up at 3 or 4 am to do GT and DC on Saturday morning because I played Allods in NA server.

The complain was the same back then for years and nothing was done to it. It's unfair for players with inconvenient time zones, but I wouldn't keep my hopes too high for the change.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Friday, May 29th 2015, 2:21am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

I don't get why they don't just have it open 2 times a day at 12 hour intervals so others who happen to live in Asian/Oceanic time zones have a chance to do MI without having to play at 3-5am or similar ridiculous times.
They don't want it to be convenient for everyone. NA people are either at work or at school when it happens just like most other things.

Because it was NA server... this is EU server and have EU times even if the NA and many other servers were combined to it. The times fit most players. It was the same in NA server, it fit with NA players. Back then I had to wake up at 3 or 4 am to do GT and DC on Saturday morning because I played Allods in NA server.

The complain was the same back then for years and nothing was done to it. It's unfair for players with inconvenient time zones, but I wouldn't keep my hopes too high for the change.
This isn't EU it is EN but is treated like all are from EU.

Friday, May 29th 2015, 10:13am

reeah19

Intermediate

it totally sucks if you're not in a "correct" time zone, been playing on NA being from EU and was crap, they should make em 2 times a day since NA+BR are in same time zones, they just don't care...
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Friday, May 29th 2015, 4:26pm

EU players playing on NA server and complaining about time? What did u you expect? You guys cant complain. You guys HAD a choice and you pick the NA server instead of EU. As for us now, NA players, we are now force to play your time or not play at all. It's clearly what most of us decided.

Friday, May 29th 2015, 7:45pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

EU players playing on NA server and complaining about time? What did u you expect? You guys cant complain.
When a good part if not almost half of server's population was from EU in NA server, it became quite reasonable complaint. I understand what you are saying though and in that point of view you're correct. The language was major reason for choosing NA over EU back then. I had heard EU server was mostly in German (didn't check, if it was true or not) and automatically chose NA for English game-play and community.

But yes, current situation is unfair to many and like everyone else, we all hope it will change, specially now when the game is getting more publicity and perhaps more new players.
This isn't EU it is EN but is treated like all are from EU.
Thank you for correcting me.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Friday, May 29th 2015, 10:22pm

reeah19

Intermediate

ofc everyone went to NA cuz of language,easier to understand than an german speaking in english for example, EU we're mostly not english, over reacting much lol

Dear GMs wtb solutions.
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Saturday, May 30th 2015, 10:12am

Yes it's true. In essence NA server died, EU server died too. In order to keep the game afloat they combined the remnants of both into what we have now.