You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 6:26pm

Race to Victory - Nobility-Race Sos - Minc

Congratz to Sons of Sigma,
highest nobility Level from October 2014 - June 2015!
Watch the last night of the prestige race here:

<troll>

Reward: Winnerskill "Triumph"

Best regards
xPropaganda

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jun 5th 2015, 2:44am) with the following reason: troll video

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 6:28pm

Gz all, thanks for your great effort especially in the last days. :thumbsup:

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 6:29pm

Nemesis

Trainee

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 7:22pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Congrats SoS.
You did very well. :)
Minc did very well also for having been much further behind.
With a few more days, I think it could have tipped the scales, but nonetheless, you have become victorious, so for that, congratulations.

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 7:42pm

It was a close race and I gz to SoS who have some humanity left in them as many are my friends.
As far as that video goes, that was disrespectful as I don't talk about you or your members, but with this I will break my silence.

First of all I haven't spent anywhere near the ammount you have mentioned, it was a guild effort not just mine.
Second, I have never had a league character and the name you mentioned does not ring a bell to me.

As far as the sogs go, SoS has bought 3/4 from lig side over Minc, another fact that you <no> up, I dare GMs to check those facts.

And since you are such a douchebag even tho you don't know me or have a reason to talk shit about me as you've spoke with me once after the NA merge as you ware trying to act tough with 3 other of your buddies in gipat arena when I switched to bard. I told you off.

Let's just say there will be a lot of checking to do in the near future. <nope>. I will just be forced to go with direct emails to mail.ru never have I done it but I do keep their emails.

As far as the other SoS members go, gz on the win and the friendly competition, tensions were high and both guilds did amazing effort to help their guild.

P.S. We ware 2 levels+ behind you 14 days ago.
Now let the new game beging, and I'm not talking about nobility race. Also post more in Allods where you acting like somebody else ;)
We know who you are.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jun 5th 2015, 2:42am) with the following reason: language

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 8:02pm

This is by far the most retarded video i've seen in my entire life.

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 8:05pm

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 8:14pm

Best video 2015.
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 8:59pm

flanscarlet

Beginner

what does the winner skill do?

congratz sos

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 9:41pm

Azazil did his job well guys :D
You were less than a level behind us 2 weeks ago :) pls dont use wrong numbers to glorify your "guild effort". Or should I better say merge effort? Guild effort sponsored by a guy with 2x 8 M prestige? Such great teamperformance :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "xPropaganda" (Jun 4th 2015, 9:58pm)

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 9:49pm

Grats to my friends in SOS ---

That said some people are such poor winners!! If you win, stop being children - be humble, use your skill and see if you can become #1 guild with it. Instead some choose to behave in a pure immature stunt. I for one spent a hell of lot of money trying to help win and sure why not? I have the resources and I can spend in a game the way I choose to spend. If in doing that I lose, so be it. If others cannot spend but help in farming - great....but to down people because they happen to have resources and want to use them to help others in a guild....unbelievable jealously seems to abound here.

However for someone to take the time to put together some poorly 'spliced' video to put people down for trying to win a competition (even though they probably did spend a lot themselves) - what does that say? Don't compete? Don't try to win? I mean really what was trying to be accomplished by this prank other than to incite and be extremely poor troll. Take your winnings and try to beat Minc, let's see how much it helps.

True heart is in the competition - and all this competition did was to bring Minc. closer together as a guild; so in the end they are the true winners and thanks goes out to SOS for renewing that bond within Minc.

Again, congrats to all of SOS even those who clearly need to focus on their shortcomings and skewed views of gaming and not others abilities to help their guild or pump them up - game on.... :thumbup:

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 9:54pm

It was a close race and I gz to SoS who have some humanity left in them as many are my friends.
As far as that video goes, that was disrespectful as I don't talk about you or your members, but with this I will break my silence.

<edited post>
first. i remember me, who startet in worldchat 2 hours before patch comes the arrogant words? you can see it in the video^^.
and sorry vashbog..its a lie that minc was 2 level behind us 2 weeks ago. i saw my screenshots what i have and minc was 1 level behind us on 08.05. last month. so minc had arround 30 people more than sos. and 4 days before the patch came, minc invitet new arround 30 people in guild for farming prestige. so now minc hat arround 50-60 people more than sos. so no wonder, that you can catch us with so many more people. your prestige end of the may was over 8 million, on patchday over 7 million in 4 days. bluescarlett over 2,5 million. so you can see how many sog's allone you use in the last weeks @ vashbog.
the problem is only one think. minc is very great to open the mouth, when they win. but when they lost they are crying like little kids. not all. but always the same people.
in the past, every time the same minc people startet the trashtalk that they are the best and so on...but if the lose...they say nothing. thats a bad charakter...you have 2 options....shut up your mouth when you win AND lose...or open your mouth when you win but also when you lose...but some people in minc have any problem with that.

so...drama can start again...that was all from me..i was happy, that it was quiet the last months.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jun 5th 2015, 2:51am)

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 10:43pm

Congratulations were given despite a hater started this thread - your reply doesn't hold valid --- and despite whatever numbers were which and whatever is your view, their view or someone else's view - - stop being jelly of one person and use your new skill to be #1 guild. If he has the monetary ability to buy sogs from others in game - why u cry bro----you mad???

SOS are the ones inciting with troll posts and moderators of this forum should take note.
Sos started this thread and I'm done you can all finish it with your hating and jealously now.

Again congratulations to ALL of SOS even the haters - cuz yeah haters gonna hate.

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 11:06pm

That's why we had on League side noname people buying SoG 10k unit this last few days? To switch them and increase your prestige on Imp side?
It seems to be bug exploit for me but ... Imp powa like we say!

I sent a ticket to check about it anyway so we will see

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Guysmo" (Jun 4th 2015, 11:23pm)

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 11:11pm

Erwyn

Trainee

-Edit- Grats on your thingy! gj wp gg, report @ 20 my team feeds.
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 11:37pm

Gramarye

Professional

grats

But what does this spell now? ^.^'

Friday, June 5th 2015, 12:23am

Penance

Beginner

That's why we had on League side noname people buying SoG 10k unit this last few days? To switch them and increase your prestige on Imp side?
It seems to be bug exploit for me but ... Imp powa like we say!

I sent a ticket to check about it anyway so we will see
You have to sink to a very low lvl to report people regardless of what they are doing
Ego over intelligence i suppose, Because people like you makes this server look smaller by daily bases just saying.

Friday, June 5th 2015, 12:38am

@Gramarye if i remember right

5 min cd : you get 10% less damage and move 10% faster for 15 sek^^ its not overpowered or something but its about having it :P

also also gz to the sosler^^ was a nice fight and ofc its a pity we didnt won but well i already was amazed how many ppl were rdy to stand up 3 am in the night to raid so we could catch up a bit more and before even doing a few hours of farming for it :D

Friday, June 5th 2015, 1:34am

One thing I have to make clear by the way, I don't care that we lost, we fought to the last minute and I am very proud of the whole guild, only thing that set me off is false accusations, as I've never had a lig toon period. Not one to troll even or anything like that. In my account there is only 1 toon and that is VashBOG, and its reincs.
So, from false accusations, to false information, to harassment due to pure assumptions.

Now as far as the SoGs go, if it is bug exploitation, lets just say, both guilds will loose Nobility/Prestige from every single one SoG transferred from lig to imp side :D
I would love to see those results as we had a little visitor from Lig side telling us that "somebody" has bought 2,000-2,500 SoGs just that day ;) which was yesterday, so lets have GMs cancel out all the SoGs from lig side used on imp side for both guilds and see where we stand?
8)

I keep it to my self but when you put my name into your dirty little mouth, I won't let you get away with it, nor sit there to take it. So once you get your facts straight, GMs cancel out SoGs from lig side used on imp side for both guilds, come talk to me, ok? Ok.

:love:

Friday, June 5th 2015, 2:01am

<dso>

Well, you lost this cheating battle.
Winners are proud. I agree, it's pathetic
but stop being rude omg

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jun 5th 2015, 2:44am) with the following reason: deleted words quote