You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 30th 2015, 10:57am

Psoglav

Beginner

• "Psoglav" started this thread

Forum signatures

I noticed that a few players have really awesome SIGs on forum. For example like these:

Is there any online Allods SIG creator available or these were made otherwise? It would be great if more players could make their forum signatures like these (me included). :)

Saturday, May 30th 2015, 3:11pm

Hello Psoglav,

There's a signature generator creating such-looking signatures for the Russian version of Allods.
It is an official service but it only will work for Russian servers because you need to log in and give you IRL and server.
As far as I know, there is no such service for the international version.
Therefore, the two signatures you found are probably just photoshopped and based on these "Russian Signatures".
I'm sorry but I didn't found the link of the Signature Generator from Mail.ru.
I hope this is helpful.

However, here's one of these Signatures I mean:

Kind regards

Saturday, May 30th 2015, 10:38pm

Celinkabouh

Beginner

Psogelito, i love you!

Sunday, May 31st 2015, 3:31pm

Monday, June 8th 2015, 12:51pm

Hey.

As far as I know, there is no sig generator for our version yet. I photoshoped my signature based on the russian one.