You are not logged in.

Monday, June 8th 2015, 2:49pm

• "delidumrul94" started this thread

Number of players on p2p player

Hi guys.I am an old allods player from 3.0-4.0 and before.I was searching a new mmo until now.I failed of course :P .I couldn't find better game than allods ;( .And now i want to turn back to game but not to play f2p ;) .U know there is alot of people who spend too much money to the game or a lot of time... :huh: I want to ask u about the number of players on p2p server ?( .Can u tell me how many people playing on ur opinion.Or number of guilds active.I wish there is some more people who play on p2p ^^ .Then i can taste the game one last time :rolleyes: .Good luck & Have Fun :thumbsup:

Monday, June 8th 2015, 3:00pm

TheRampage

Trainee

3 active guilds, 2 on empire side and 1 on leauge side
I can tell u on both side is enough active players. Empire side mostly in guild Utopie, they have many many good and active players.
Also i can tell u for leauge side, there is guild Avarice, we have like 50 active members, yes mostly they are new players and they trying to lvl up :) And i am sure every day some new players coming on both sides :)

Monday, June 8th 2015, 3:02pm

Hello!

P2P definitely has some population issues, however it's improving now. Every day you see a couple of low level players you haven't seen before (and not reincarnations either!) and I guess we can soon expect a greater flow of fresh meat due to Allods hitting Steam.

As for numbers within guilds, I can tell how many players each guild have approximately online in an evening (at once):
Avarice (League) - 25-35
Utopie (Empire) - 18-28
NWA (Empire) - 10-18

If any of the guild members care to correct me, then go ahead, these are roughly the numbers I've heard or seen. By "evening" I mean usually between 17:00-23.00 CET.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Monday, June 8th 2015, 3:20pm

Good news though :D im really excited ^^ .U know its not about the number but the manner :thumbup: .And i think that steam will affect the number of players as u said :thumbup: .Actually my team don't wants to turn back ;( but i really want to play and p2p mean so much equality for me.I played on the league side until now.Cuz my team were wanting to play league :P .And now they don't want to turn back.So I broke my chainsI think if there is a power equality then i can choose empire 8o .I am a turkish player and i have seen that people talk about turkish people play on the side of empire.But i know english a little bit.So i think i can choose empire this time if i decide to turn back.I am waiting more players to answer my questions :?: then i will surely join u :rolleyes: .Good luck & have fun :thumbsup:

Monday, June 8th 2015, 3:30pm

Actually I think the majority of Turkish players are on League side, on Empire we have about 3 of them from what I know.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Monday, June 8th 2015, 3:31pm

TheRampage

Trainee

about 30 - 35 Turkish players are on leauge side :D

Monday, June 8th 2015, 4:11pm

yea a lot of turkish are on league :^) new people from turkey everyday

Monday, June 8th 2015, 4:44pm

Actually i think that i dont have a problem with eng lang ;) .Then i can choose empire too :thumbsup: .That will be the decision of my friends i will start if i decide to ^^ . with 2 more friends :S or whole the main members of my old team like 7 person. :thumbup:

Monday, June 8th 2015, 5:32pm

best thing is that due to the new battleground the population is no longer an issue regarding battlegrounds & pvp since it starts with a low number of participants too :)

Monday, June 8th 2015, 5:54pm

best thing is that due to the new battleground the population is no longer an issue regarding battlegrounds & pvp since it starts with a low number of participants too
Yes, it's really nice. If only we could actually fight players instead of an army of NPCs.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Tuesday, June 9th 2015, 12:59pm

Dont be mad hiren, u dont have anger draconics, so dont be so angry pls. ( :
Yeah come to play with is, its so much better then on P2W server.

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 4:04pm

Marco

Intermediate

Whats happened with Void guild ?

Taleron

Wednesday, June 17th 2015, 10:52pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Whats happened with Void guild ?

Taleron

Came back when the server was going 6.0 put a few weeks of work into it, didn't turn out to fit the main cores needs and wants so we bailed. Some stayed the guild was taken over by a bunch of scrubs and now its left eternally in the hands of badies. Also majority of the "good" people left for other games.
KAPPA

Rate this thread