You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 18th 2015, 12:41am

Permanent core morphers

Im wondering that when i used one of the permanent morpher on my character and then when i want to change my 'main' class to smth else is my permanent core morpher disappears or can i switch between the new one and the permanent one i know its a bit complicated let me give you an example
My main class is scout and i used warrior fabled morpher on it and then i want to change my scout to smth else for instance bard after when change my scout to bard does the fabled warrior morpher give me another bard changer instead of scout or it disappears ?
<<<<<<<

Thursday, June 18th 2015, 2:23pm

IAmGroot

Professional

The mythic core basically allows you to switch between 2 classes, infinitely (10m cooldown).

So if you are a scout and chose the mythic paladin core morpher...You can switch between scout and paladin.
In order to be able to switch to another, different, class other than paladin and scout, you would need another core morpher.

I don't know if that answers your question, because your question is very confusing...but I hope that helps.

Thursday, June 18th 2015, 4:21pm

For example as you said im using paladin and scout and my permanent morpher is paladin. But i dont want to play scout and i want to change it and after that i used another leggy morhper for instance healer morpher, can i still switch between healer and paladin by using my old permanent paladin morpher ?
<<<<<<<

Thursday, June 18th 2015, 4:43pm

IAmGroot

Professional

So if you're a scout and have the paladin mythic morpher...this is what you're saying right?

You then want to change into a paladin.
Then you want to change into a healer, while still having the mythic paladin morpher.
Then you want to be able to change between HEALER and PALADIN, using your mythic paladin morpher?

Starting class: Scout
Mythic core class: Paladin
Wanted classes: Healer and Paladin

Question: If I start as a scout, then use a healer morpher to turn my scout into a healer, and own a paladin core morpher...will I then be able to switch between HEALER and PALADIN?

I am almost positive I figured out what you meant...
However, with that being said, I do not have first hand experience with this...
But...that sure sounds logical that you could do that.
But, Allods logic...is rarely real logic, so I don't know, someone else is going to have to confirm this.

Sorry I couldn't help further, but I think I helped interpret what you were saying in a different way that seemed more understandable to me at least.

Thursday, June 18th 2015, 5:00pm

Now Using:Between Scout and Paladin

Thats what i exactly try to say :D

And pls ppl if u understand what i tried to say and if u did smth. like that please tell me :)
<<<<<<<

Saturday, June 20th 2015, 11:59pm

Now Using:Between Scout and Paladin

Thats what i exactly try to say :D

And pls ppl if u understand what i tried to say and if u did smth. like that please tell me :)
If you are a scout and you use the legend core morpher (one time use) to change it to healer, the next time you use the paladin petrified core SHOULD give you a healer core impression you can use to switch back to your "original" class.

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 8:24am

ÇiLeK

Intermediate

I have a question too :P
End of 6 months, do we have to go back to our main class or can we stay on petrified core morpher's class ?

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 1:53pm

well you will be stuck on the last class you are on before the item vanishes^^

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 8:47am

If you are a scout and you use the legend core morpher (one time use) to change it to healer, the next time you use the paladin petrified core SHOULD give you a healer core impression you can use to switch back to your "original" class.

That`s not working :cursing:

Starting class: Warden
Mythic core class: Bard
Now Using: Summoner instead of warden

When I go to the goblin npc , he gives me a warden instead of a summoner