You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 4:20pm

Artist

Beginner

cant find my characters either.... 2days passed already and nothing ,support doesnt help.... have made specific tickets about registeration and about gpotato id and everything possible still missing characters without an answer

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "user_1077501" (Mar 21st 2014, 4:27pm)

Friday, March 21st 2014, 10:46pm

You just need to wait my Finnish friend.

Unfortunately they are taking a while to get back to everyone, but I can confirm they *are* getting back to people!
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Friday, March 21st 2014, 11:40pm

Sorry for any delays guys (and girls),
The support team is working hard to fix the issues, their down to less then 1% of the total problematic accounts (i think its about 180 left last I heard), unfortunately each account has to be fixed manually, which can take a lot of time, its not that we're ignoring anyone, there's just a long list of tickets we have to get through.

We understand your frustrations and hope we can get everyone fixed as soon as humanly possible!

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Friday, March 21st 2014, 11:44pm

Just out of curiosity, have any of the missing character issues been fixed?

Keep up the good work ;)

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 12:09am

samesame

My main account worked fine but I am having trouble with this, my second account. When I tried the transfer 6 weeks ago it said the email address had been deleted. So I sent in a ticket to gpotato with the new email address. They said they fixed it but now it is saying the same thing. It wants that old email address to UPDATE THE PASSWORD. So how do we submit tickets to My.com?

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 12:32am

I have same problem. Admins! Just give me 1-2 letters about it!

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:55am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

still nothing

lots of tickets 2 and half days of waiting not a single email or anything saying whats happening with my account. if its less than 1% and has to be done one by one there still isnt that many ppl i understand that its time consuming but is it really that hard to give a estimated time or a email to say whats happening almost 3 days i downloaded and everything and not 1 sign that account is getting looked at sent tickets and not single reply. just bout to give up on game if something not done soon atleast a reply if we r 1% is it taking a day per person to fix......

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 12:13pm

Let's do some maths!

Assume each affected user takes 1 hour of work to fix.

Rough estimates put the total affected accounts at about 500 - with 150 left to go, that's 350 sorted.

Assuming they've been working solidly on it for 3 days, at 8 hours per shift, they've got 15 people doing *nothing but this*.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 12:31pm

I sure hope they continue it into the weekend.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 12:54pm

i would like to know if someone had similar problem as i have...
i transferred my accounts, first one was alternative, but second one was main account...
dont know what happened... but i got message...

when i use e-mail and password of my main account, i log in successfully, but there are avatars from alternative account...
now i' m waiting for answer from support...
warrior: Ariella
mage: Latgola
healer: Tiaraoflight
oracle: Noela
bard: Ellafromfrell

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 1:10pm

CLICK HERE

Then migrate your account called burzu.

You will need to set up *another* My.com account. You cannot migrate 2 Gpotato/Webzen accounts to a single My.com account.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 1:37pm

i migrated burzu, got verification letter...
something wrong is with latanata's account, still no verification letter and latanata's avatars are on account, which belong to burzu...
perhaps i' m to blonde for this... sad...

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 1:40pm

There is no such thing as too blonde.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 1:40pm

What you have done is migrated the account Latanata to a My.com account - lets call this Account1@gmail.com.

You are tying to migrate the account Burzu to Account1@gmail.com

You cannot do this.

I believe that you may have accidentally migrated Latanata to the account you intended to migrate Burzu to, which is causing your confusion.

Latanata is migrated, Burzu is not.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 1:45pm

I think if you want "Burzu's" chars, you'll need a new my.com account and transfer it to that account.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:00pm

omg... have to ask my husband to help me... confused...
btw he has problems with his account too, reseted password and got nothing...

thank you all guys

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:26pm

So there's no real way to merge more than one gpotato id to each my.com id without a ticket?

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:36pm

Sorry for any delays guys (and girls),
The support team is working hard to fix the issues, their down to less then 1% of the total problematic accounts (i think its about 180 left last I heard), unfortunately each account has to be fixed manually, which can take a lot of time, its not that we're ignoring anyone, there's just a long list of tickets we have to get through.

We understand your frustrations and hope we can get everyone fixed as soon as humanly possible!

-Wraith
such info are good too hear. why is this update not on latest news tho.. been like 1 day with nothing at all

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:40pm

So there's no real way to merge more than one gpotato id to each my.com id without a ticket?

Even with a ticket, they can't merge multiple gpotato IDs to one email address - the databases simply won't allow it, based on the email conversation I had.

What they can (and are) doing is to reallocate game accounts to different My.com accounts.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:58pm

Darthonat

Beginner

i would like to know if someone had similar problem as i have...
i transferred my accounts, first one was alternative, but second one was main account...
dont know what happened... but i got message...

when i use e-mail and password of my main account, i log in successfully, but there are avatars from alternative account...
now i' m waiting for answer from support...

I also present this problem :(