You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 17th 2015, 4:17pm

Pridens and crafting!

Greetings to all,

i've started a new adventure with my Priden Warrior and weapon smithing.

I've made a cane to increase my reputation, but i can't use it. It says that i have to be a League player.

can some body give advice on how to continue?

Thursday, June 18th 2015, 12:38pm

rozetri

Intermediate

I'd wait until you pick your faction. The reason you're getting the message is I do not believe there is a Priden crafter's rep. The crafting rep for League and for Empire are actually two entirely different reps, each with their own meter. You shouldn't HAVE to be League, you just have to be either League or Empire for you to actually have a person to raise rep with. If they made it the same rep, then you'd have friendlies in both main cities due to limitations of how they programmed the reputation system.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 11:34am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

If your new warrior is a reincarnation, your progenitor is probably a league toon. It's about what Rozetri told above - you can't use the rep items until you've chosen your faction and leave Howlem.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Wednesday, June 24th 2015, 4:55am

Thanks for the info,

and yes your correct, i've joint the league and now my crafting rep is over 5100.

next problem,

can i still cape on mining in the Kanian allods, sinds you can't return to Howlem?

Wednesday, June 24th 2015, 11:16am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

can i still cape on mining in the Kanian allods, sinds you can't return to Howlem?
If you didn't level your profession high enough when in Howlem, you can simply visit League's earlier zones: Lightwood, Siveria, Frozen Frontier, Darkwater and Tenebra to collect the resources needed. If you leveled your profession to around 24, you should be able to continue straight in Asee-Teph. Each zone has its own profession limits - i.e. you can't mine ore from Asee-Teph, if your profession level is 20, because that's Darkwater/Tenebra level.

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 4:41am

you're right,

i've walk to molotovka (siveria) last night, and collected some refined copper ore.

thanks to al the intel.

Sunday, July 5th 2015, 7:46pm

Brand new account Priden (league or empire) ?

If your new warrior is a reincarnation, your progenitor is probably a league toon. It's about what Rozetri told above - you can't use the rep items until you've chosen your faction and leave Howlem.
pridens can choose between league or empire? because i want to be empire some friends are there so......

Sunday, July 5th 2015, 7:58pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Yes, a brand new character Priden can freely choose either Empire or League.

The restriction concerns incarnations only: If you have League progenitor and make Priden incarnation, the Priden will automatically be League. Same thing on Empire side.

Friday, September 18th 2015, 11:14pm

I am having a hard time finding herbs that I can actually pick in Howlem. The only ones I have seen require me to be level 14 in alchemy, but i need herbs to level the 7 points needed, heh.

Saturday, September 19th 2015, 12:48am

I am having a hard time finding herbs that I can actually pick in Howlem. The only ones I have seen require me to be level 14 in alchemy, but i need herbs to level the 7 points needed, heh.

can you make lower level potions? if you make them again and again your level should go up too so you soon reach lv14

Saturday, September 19th 2015, 3:07am

can you make lower level potions? if you make them again and again your level should go up too so you soon reach lv14

See the problem is I need herbs to make those and I cannot find any lower level ones. I only found 5 chamomile for my alchemy quest and then saw nothing until the lvl 14 herbs. This is in Howlem, I do not recall having so much issue in the other start areas when I played a couple of years ago.

I do like that they changed the crafting form what it was last time I played. It was a nightmare then, IMO.

Wednesday, September 23rd 2015, 8:22am

You look for outside the city

look for outside the city

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "mariakarina" (Sep 28th 2015, 2:56pm)