Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

26. 06. 2015, 23:31

New Player here. :D

Hey guys what's up? Just been going around in search of a new game to play :D. A friend had told me I should check out Allods Online. Figure I would come by and give it a go. Just wanted to ask some of the existing players how the state of the game is right now? Does it have a decent amount of players? Also are there friendly guilds out there willing to accept new players? :) Let me know guys. Would love to hear what you have to say :D

27. 06. 2015, 01:07

Emulaxelsson

Débutant

• Envoyer un message privé

hello there, come join us in subscription server, we have a friendly guild called " anka " mostly turkish ppl but some can speak english (: we are growing for every day! Friendly & helpfull guild :) Else u have this endless pay 2 win server " f2p " and there u wont see any kind guilds, and those ppl who play there i mean the " big " players are the mostly jerks/assholes :) Welcome to allods online!

27. 06. 2015, 03:17

Citation

...and those ppl who play there i mean the " big " players are the mostly jerks/assholes...
lol nice description. you should maybe think about your words first before you start insulting other players. with such description you just show yourself as "ass" :thumbdown:

greetz of one of the jerks/assholes from the pay 2 win server to mention it in your words:!:

27. 06. 2015, 03:44

RE: New Player here. :D

Hey guys what's up? Just been going around in search of a new game to play :D. A friend had told me I should check out Allods Online. Figure I would come by and give it a go. Just wanted to ask some of the existing players how the state of the game is right now? Does it have a decent amount of players? Also are there friendly guilds out there willing to accept new players? :) Let me know guys. Would love to hear what you have to say :D

allods online is worth playing definitely, i hope you will enjoy it!
the game is in a good state now, much has been improved

therer are more than enough players on the normal server, only the subscriptionserver has a very small population in comparison to the free one
BGs still pop there however due to the new system

as for guilds, there are lots of players who seek for social experience, so if you want that you will find it for sure

(ofc in every internetgamegame on every server there are frustrated *** who trashtalk everything, but allods has a great ignorefunction, so if you ever encouter such a silly player just rightclick his name, select "ignore" and its over forever ;) )

27. 06. 2015, 06:30

Thank you everyone for the info. I look forward to giving this game a go. Of course I will be on F2P cause thats what I can afford XD. I'm sure there is ass holes and jerks but I mean what game doesn't have them? :P Time to start the download. See you all in-game :D

Discussions similaires

Noter cette discussion