Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 7:43pm

Unable to kick AFK players from Battleground

Aod, Battle of Cargalas, Scarlet Bastion everywhere you can see ppl who are dual boxing.
Or has 0 dmg + 0 heals or if they are smart, they just run on the middle of bastion and let die there, otherwise no action at all.
At Battleground just take a few steps and hide in the brush and no more action. Many screenshots was posted with this subject.
Why do you allow this kind of game style and encourage it?

Why don't allow us to kick from raid and why don't ban those main accounts which gets the money from this alts?!

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 10:06pm

um? actually there IS an option to kick afkers where you can vote to kick them

Friday, June 26th 2015, 5:09am

um? actually there IS an option to kick afkers where you can vote to kick them
Actually it doesn't work

Friday, June 26th 2015, 11:11am

mhh sure? iam pretty sure i already kicked ppl O.o

Friday, June 26th 2015, 1:44pm

I agree, it doesn't work sometimes, even if ppl are afk on camp with 0 dmg and 0 heal... They leave the fight in same time than other and q again and do the same... :(
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)
#Empire [Utopie / Smuggler's Paradise]

Friday, June 26th 2015, 8:45pm

kicking only works for REAL afk players
if there is someone who just does not want to participate (and moves) its not possible to kick him against his will

since this happens on both factions anyway its balanced

Friday, June 26th 2015, 9:42pm

kicking only works for REAL afk players
if there is someone who just does not want to participate (and moves) its not possible to kick him against his will

since this happens on both factions anyway its balanced

This will be "improved" with 6.0.2.

Not only will you be able to vote kick anyone, they will receive deserter debuff too. Abuse incoming.

Friday, June 26th 2015, 10:39pm

well the question is how many votes will you need to kick someone?^^

Friday, June 26th 2015, 11:08pm

Abuse incoming.

this will be abused to the limit most likely, i remember some games with this option, in the end kicking was done for the lulz and for nothing else, especially in the last few minutes of the game often half of the team was kicked
this is far, far worse than having one player beeing afk

well the question is how many votes will you need to kick someone?^^

chances there will be enough players kicking just for the lulz are high i think

and THEN the REAL complaining will begin... :thumbdown:

also, what just came to my mind, new players with weak runes / gear will also get kicked often then i think, in the hope someone other with better gear/ runes will join...

Monday, June 29th 2015, 2:22pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 222

Konum: Poland

Meslek: Whatever, wherever, whenever

• Özel mesaj gönder

The AFK'ers are rly a pain in the A.
And there are more and more showing up on each BG everyday.
Some ppl don't understand what a 'fun activity means' and in order to gain some fast easy money they are ruining fun others could have form the pvp.
Anyways, this 'vote kick' option works only for AOD rly.
BFC is to fast and before the afk'er gets enough 'flags' the battle is over. The whole group has to vote him out (which almost never happens cuz ppl are focusing on other things) and even then, he can get to a mob and hit him once, just to loose stacks (happens on my BGs many times).

Monday, June 29th 2015, 6:38pm

The AFK'ers are rly a pain in the A.
And there are more and more showing up on each BG everyday.
Some ppl don't understand what a 'fun activity means' and in order to gain some fast easy money they are ruining fun others could have form the pvp.
Anyways, this 'vote kick' option works only for AOD rly.
BFC is to fast and before the afk'er gets enough 'flags' the battle is over. The whole group has to vote him out (which almost never happens cuz ppl are focusing on other things) and even then, he can get to a mob and hit him once, just to loose stacks (happens on my BGs many times).

in AOD it does not work too, there are enough ways to cancel the CD
take the AFK's as a handicap and the AFK's from enemy team as free kills :P

Tuesday, June 30th 2015, 12:51pm

The whole group has to vote him out (which almost never happens cuz ppl are focusing on other things) and even then, he can get to a mob and hit him once, just to loose stacks (happens on my BGs many times).

There won't be any 'stacks' in 6.0.2. There people can be vote kicked out even before the battle starts.

Bu konuyu değerlendir