You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 11:26pm

i can see names in psi-chat...

i guess its a bug? or is it wanted? when in the BG with mixed factions a fellow psi writes something in psichat (that is supposed to not show the name of the origin), his name is visible in psichat to me
i have had some other players helping me to confirm that

Monday, June 29th 2015, 2:30pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

Sure u r talking on psi-chat? Probably u r not and since both the psi and normal chat have the same color u just think u are talking on the psi chat.
Try to change the psi-chat color and then talk to a psi on a BG. :D

Monday, June 29th 2015, 2:56pm

ImaMania

Trainee

I had that issue once while I was trolling distinguished and guess what, wasn't anonimous :( It's like how to insta become a main focus on cf :D

Monday, June 29th 2015, 6:41pm

Sure u r talking on psi-chat? Probably u r not and since both the psi and normal chat have the same color u just think u are talking on the psi chat.
Try to change the psi-chat color and then talk to a psi on a BG. :D

100% sure here since i have psichat in another color&tab than regular chat (and its disabled in regular chattab)

Monday, June 29th 2015, 10:15pm

Intre

Trainee

Psionicists on the same area will see each other name's.

Monday, June 29th 2015, 11:39pm

Psionicists on the same area will see each other name's.

ah, so its not related to the BG, its related to the area? very interesting find!